Yeah, daytrading is not for sissies

Buy red wait for green sell

Bitbean friendo

how do you know when the dip and peak is

>catch dip
>doesn't end up being the real dip
>bagholder for life

Learn TA, this is easy.
Master your emotions, this is hard, even impossible for most people.

You have to be high in conscientiousness, orderly and disciplined.

This, buy high sell low

just some fucking limits on your orders and walk away.
pay attention to the market
read the news
when you see a dip, buy in
set a sell limit of -8% and a take profit limit of 5%.
When your order goes through, rinse and repeat.

with all the time and heartache you save from not checking blockfolio every hour, you'll be wealthier man.

Are you high in conscientiousness, orderly, disciplined and a master of your emotions?

>You have to be high in conscientiousness, orderly and disciplined.

This is impossible for NEETs. This is why NEETs are losers.

they thing is.... its not that easy.
example:

be me.
buy dip. set sell at 20%. it worked. easy gains!

next day
see dip on same coin....buy dip - set sell...think how smart i am! same day evening - damn its dipping down even more more will recover probably next day! Next day... shit shit shit shit its dipped 50% of my buy price ... now i'm bagholder.

Isn't this beautiful? happened with me several times

I sold my BTC for 2840 USDT 2 hours and a half ago, it went up to to 2860 and I'm fine. What some people don't get is that you can't pinpoint the exact dip. I mean, it happens sometimes but you won't be the last guy buying before everyone stops selling most of the times.
Just don't buy stuff that are kinda pumped already. Imagine it like this: ETH at around ~380.
There were waves and patterns. It would go up and down and you could actually buy the dip and profit. But it eventually went down by a lot, imagine if you got stuck in it as it fell. Just daytrade stuff where the "gravity" is towards you. I even daytraded DGB the other day and got profit because it was hitting new lows, so, even if the dip wasn't over, the overall gravity was in my favor.

HODL

QRL

No, the biggest problem by far is human greed. But than again it does kinda correlate to emotions.

wait wait im a total retard over here if you have lets say one crypto currency at lets say $200 worth on the market how do you make money on a dip?

ark would be perfect for day trading but volume is so fucking low

The price is falling!
I can already sell at a good profit!
Well, a dip is basically the bottom of a pattern or when it falls faster than it should due to the market overreacting. When it happens, the price is bond to eventually rise afterwards and this is what you are betting on when daytrading, most of the times.
I sold some BTC at 2840 seeing that it kept a rather unhealthy growth when the price is already high, expecting it to fall shortly after, as it already is doing. Right now, I can already sell for some profit even though I want to hold it some more.

New to this shit, care to explain why 8% and 5%?

FEEEES BOIII

Yes

so don't risk the coin going down more then 8% and cash out at 5% basically controlling our greed

What the fuck is going on with this coin and why didn't anybody tell me to buy it a day or two ago?

so basically buy hold it until it reaches its peak then cash out when it begins to dip quickly?

I see.
Had to ask because you sound FULL OF SHIT!

Buy when you think it's going to go up, sell when you think it's going to go down.

simple ok i see yea some dude at a bar told me ETH is going to be the next Bit Coin how ever i just saw the f news on online that some how they got hacked and some holders lost a lot of money wtf

But wouldn't it take like a 75% rate of being correct in your prediction to make a profit that way? Considering fees and shit

ETH gets hacked out of people all the time, you can get some cash from buying it after it gets hacked because the market always overreacts to everything at first.
When some good news happen to something, it goes up a lot before falling a little to about where it should have risen to, when some bad news hit it falls more than it should before rising back to where it should have fallen to.
I don't invest in ETH because of all the vitalik posters, they scared me for good. But what matters most is when you buy. It was ~400 one or two months ago, 137 few weeks ago and now it's around 220.

yea i might buy 2 coins i am hoping end of year it reaches at least like $500 and cash out move on to a different crypto currency but still debating it I am doing it just for fun tough do not want to put all my eggs in one income basket

When will the TA meme die?

Should implement a stop loss into your strategy. I sell off if im at a 5% over all loss on my bankroll to trade with.

I've found making up 5% can be accomplished in one trade whereas 'hodling' can put you in the red for some time holding bags.

My pennies worth.

never because it works

enjoy being a brainlet

MOVE

JUST FUCKING MOVE

AAAA

BIP-91