Why are you so pretentious, and make fun of people who want Lambos?

Why are you so pretentious, and make fun of people who want Lambos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QUpfSUKVjYc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Lambos are ridiculous. They're a huge fucking waste of money.

Seriously: a fast car that you can't really enjoy drive except on empty roads that aren't monitored. Otherwise, its just about attracting chicks who are interested in the money rather than you.

Plus then there is maintenance, gas, insurance, etc. And eventually, the car depreciates in value.

You're better off taking the money spent on the lambo and putting into more liquid assets or, hell, real estate.

they're associated with degenerate new money, also money sinks

if you unironically want a lambo you should cut your dick off and duct tape it in your mouth

I really want one
but I will never own one unless i make at least $10 mil. They are so overpriced, you can get a fully loaded mustang V8 for 1/10th of the price, and the cost to repair/maintain/insure them is 1/20th the price.

This too. You smell the new money with shit taste.

Old money knows better: they buy classic/collectible cars that are pleasant to drive and double as investments and/or money laundering vehicles. While at the same time providing an opportunity to network with fellow wealthy associates at collectible car auctions, shows, events, etc.

collectable cars don't glue you to your seat when you floor it m8

No, but you can sell them and make money.

Buy a1930s car of the right type off of eBay for $825, pray to God its an authentic, be blessed when it is, sell today for $25,000 to $35,000. And thats if you have little money.

Collectors cares have appreciated more than 450% over the past 10 years. How much will a lambo be worth in 5?

It's a huge liability and little more than a status symbol. If you gotta go fast there are much cheap ways to go faster, if you want to look cool you have self esteem issues.
>inb4 someone thinks supercars are fast for the money
You can build something faster for ~$20,000 youtu.be/QUpfSUKVjYc

Lambo talk is all good fun my friend

Wealthy people don't give 2 shits about saving money when it comes to cars. Your argument is retarded. You think they fuck around with trying to make an extra $100k by putting in a bunch of time and effort in finding a classic car and having it fixed up?

ITT: People who do not understand why people try to make millions and billions in the first place.

I'm Here in my garage, just bought this new Lamborghini here, fun to drive up here in the hollywood hills. But you know what I like more than materialistic things? Knowledge!

Look guys! Someone made a shitty drag car that can beat a shitty low tier Camaro a couple of times before the engine blows! Who n-needs m-money amiright, guys?

Free lambos here:

don't give a shit what people waste their money on, but if a lambo is your first priority over income generating assets you're an idiot.

Depends on the person. Plenty of very wealthy people drive pretty modest cars. Lots of people with a little money ($1MM-$10MM) just drive a Toyota or Honda. Buffett drives some modest Cadillac, Zuckerberg has a VW Golf.

Obviously Lambo and other exotic car ownership is concentrated in the very wealthy, but that's not to say most wealthy people own an exotic. I think it's usually a very special newmoney tryhard that's driving around a Lambo.

I'm sad for you, more kids need to grow up working on cars.
Pic related, my first car.

Because it's a waste of perfectly good money and also lame as shit. The car equivalent of wanting an Alienware computer.

perfect analogy. well played, user.....

I said the same thing but if I make millions at cyptros witch I should I'm set up real nice right now I'm buying one because fuck it lol

I've worked on many cars. I'm sad for you, in that you think working on cars makes you special in some way. Any retard today can work on a car assuming they have the required tools and an internet connection. Get back to me when you've built your own engine, bud

>Lots of people with a little money ($1MM-$10MM) just drive a Toyota or Honda.
Stop with this shitty meme. The reason a lot of low tier millionaires drive Toyotas and Honda's is because they're retired boomers who shoveled money into an IRA for 30+ years. I guarantee if you look at age brackets, the majority of millionaires under 40 will own a $50k+ vehicle

Wealthy Arabs are the first that come to mind.

Consider consider the security. Driving a lambo essentially advertises that you're loaded. Very easy target.

If i dont buy a lambo before i die i will literally kill myself

>shit taste.

gosh you sure forgot to mention that they look bad in your first post. could it be....sour grapes?

>look at that fucker with so much money thinks he can just spend triple my net worth on a fucking awesome looking car?! I'll tell him he has shitty taste and poor investment strategies!!!! hehe thatll show him!

>Wealthy Arabs
Wealthy Arabs are the most extravagant spenders of them all, you fucking sperg. And being a wealthy Arab advertises that no one should fuck with you, because you're likely funding ISIS and other terrorist groups