What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enver_Hoxha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prek_Cali
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was Albanian, that a mayor problem in its own right.

communism

More like Bunker Hoxha lol

He had a superiority complex, classic megalomaniac. He had a woman executed because 20 years prior she refused to go on a date with him. He despised intellectuals because he himself was an academic faliure. He was deathly afraid of being "used" so he isolated his country and abandoned it back in time in feudal europe.

The man was literally insane, a parallel to Kim Jong Un.

>commie
>albanian
Its a recipe for disaster

He didn't invented the chessburger like Kim Jong Un.

>He had a superiority complex, classic megalomaniac
Aren't these supposed to be incompatible? He did behave like a megalomaniac, but not like he had a superiority complex. In fact, the petty shit you describe is total inferiority complex material.

You know how, when you were twelve, you thought having an underground bunker would be the coolest thing ever? He never got past that.

slavs

He took Albania out of feudalism.

Never Enver.

>He had a superiority complex, classic megalomaniac. He had a woman executed because 20 years prior she refused to go on a date with him. He despised intellectuals because he himself was an academic faliure. He was deathly afraid of being "used" so he isolated his country and abandoned it back in time in feudal europe.
I hate these kind of dishonest analysis. Gives credence to his tankie supporter.

He didn't want a Gheg chimpout

I am Sqhiptar and there is no one i hate more than that man.

Two defects.
Paranoia and communism.

Technically none of them are slavs.
>Left is manlet georgian
>Middle is autistic albanian
>Right is idealistic jew

Literally did nothing wrong.

>t. deluded communist

t. Josip Tito

> He had a woman executed because 20 years prior she refused to go on a date with him.

This time I'm not joking but /our guy/.

> He had a woman executed because 20 years prior she refused to go on a date with him
THE ROAST IS TOAST

Holy shit, how is it possible for one man to be such a GOD.

This

He was inept politically and turned Albania into a politically-isolated state, which fucked him up even further.

None of them are Jewish though

this

Nothing

men like him are normal in Albania

litterally did nothing wrong. not being appreciated by the fucking autists in the first world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enver_Hoxha

read it u autist

He looked too much like Mr. Rogers so he decided to be his exact opposite.

It's okay to purge the revisionists sometimes.

I want /r9k/ to leave.

He murdered my Kinsman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prek_Cali