NEO is next ETH !!! (NEO= ANTSHARES)

NEO is next ETH !!! (for the poor fags, NEO= ANTSHARES)

JUST IN:
cointelegraph.com/news/is-antshares-poised-to-be-chinas-ethereum

ALSO
m.nasdaq.com/article/antshares-rebrands-introduces-neo-and-the-new-smart-economy-cm807210

Get em now still cheap!

Or stay poor fag and also miss this one ..

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FyUuVy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much NEO will be enough for 1 lambo in 1 year?????

I tried to tell people.
I tried to tell them.
But they called me a fag shill.
Some even sold their ANS because of me, apparently.
When will the poor fags learn...

whahahah

around 2000

No way man!! :)

I trust you!

Fuck, now I need to buy more!!!

aaa i am new to this i have money coming in in 2-3 weeks in the mean time thinking of going to Coin Base to set up an account i think i can afford about $50 of ANTSHARES but i heard it times time to get my account approved aaa!

take your money to Bittrex, you can buy it there. Also 2-3 weeks you will miss a lot already, but still can buy 1 lambo I guess ;)

WHEN WILL NEO BE TOP 10?? :)

It is 12 now and almost 11 hhhaaaaaahhhhh

gonna get me some ray bans soon...

top ten soon

bro heard that one gets hacked a lot tough, but for sure I will sign up to Coin Base how long do you think is the wait time to get approved for an account? I may buy even $100 for now of ANTSHARES

Accounts get hacked all the time on every exchange, but you won't be hacked unless you are stupid and don't enable two factor authentication.

Just enable two factor, then you cannot be hacked unless some super genius somehow manages to hack your phone simultaneously.

thank you for the tip kind stranger i see 2 authorization factors good ill look in to that i am excited to invest bro been bored out of my mind and work/week end and will use this as a hobby

Man this shit is getting shilled so hard I certainly hope no poor defenseless debt ridden college students actually fall for this.

On the other hand, I can't wait to see all the unironic neo rage threads in a week or so.

Kek no need to shill ANS, it's growing already. But you probably just bought and are already shitting your pants that it might dip.

For all those that aren't shills and FOMO victims: Join us on discord.gg/FyUuVy

shove it up your ass, doubter.
we have NO more patience for your kind.
get on board or be poor forever.

yea for me its going to be more like a said hobby i might get good at it i might suck but i wont bite in to it more then i can chew being that said i cant see how people can majorly f up by putting all their eggs in one basket..

i like that thanks i am down to get in the gravy train with you guys f it sometimes you lose sometimes you gain but this one i think is going up

what? you sound like boomhauer

>implying ETH and NEO/ANT cant co-exist

Western world will use ETH, gooks will use NEO/ANT

no way in hell any western company wants to use a chinese blockchain, neither would a chinese want a western blockchain

make a coinbase account, transfer from debit card max is $250 and instant, make bittrex account transfer the coin your purchased on coinbase to your bittrex wallet, and you should have tradable currency in about 15-20 min

Perhaps true

but China coin will be much much bigger than western coin ...

Also west does not want puttin coin ..