SWEDEN

SWEDEN

YES!

The apologetics for this one are going to be popcorn.gif worthy.

WE

WUZ

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEE Fucking WHITES, if its not about the glorious BOLSHEVIK revolution then DO NOT WANT

For anyone who doesn't know. The Women's Battalion consisted of 6000 women, existed solely for propaganda purposes, and was disbanded in half a year.

Why is it always the swedes? I remember playing EU4 and getting a giant popup telling me about the life of Ching Shih when all I wanted to do was paint a map.

A Russian Civil War game would be very cool.

What is more offensive, the half black guy or the meme battalion of death celebrated as some progressive idea

Didn't they see some very limited combat?

Please tell me this is just the lightings fault.

Isn't that just a bald girl? Like why else would it not be, the fucking description specifically mentions the Women's Battalion, and the soldier looks female.

Dice know that people who play Scout class are fucking cancer so they're trying to disincentivise xxx420SniperSephirothxxx play

shitty women battalion meme aside, i really hope that's a bald woman and not a fucking black guy in the russian army. Central asian would be more believable for fuck's sake, god damn swedes.

>only class that lets you play with a weapon that's actually historically viable

just looks like a slav without the lighting desu

I'm going to fucking Timothy McVeigh the DICE headquarters

Ah yes, the famous black female regiment of Imperial army.

what fuck, /pol/ gets infested with lefties and shills and we have to take in they're refugees? whats the deal with these /pol/ tier threads

>back to basics
If they gave me hardcore back to basics operations that'd be perfect.

at least that dike wont get head lice

>mfw predicting the whining on /v/ and /pol/

Fuck off Google.

what? you're still doing that?

Telling you paid PC police to fuck off? Of course.

The whole Russian army mind as well have been women they fought so badly

ain't that guy, fella.
I was questioning your use of the word "Google".

You'd have to be autistic to still be using it.

>there are paid shills on Veeky Forums because only shills are able to disparage /pol/

I ain't your fella, buddy.

And alright, I'll use "Alphabet" from now on.

There are paid shills on this entire site, and shitposting about /pol/ on a legitimate thread is something they would do.

Legion 1917 is still in dev. last time i checked tho you can only play as the whites.

it could also be something people with opinions do?? people shit on Veeky Forums for being full of cucks but I guess they aren't paid shills because they're shitposting for /pol/? why is that board exempt from shitposting about?