Indian australoid history

are australoids the lost race that once ruled over all of asia?

Keep in mind indians also are related to papuan and abbos which most likely is Ust-Ishim and maybe something unsampled.
Onge are negritos with nappy hair whereas veddoids look like australian abbos with wavy hair. There were a few different auatraloid stains but we lack prehistoric south asian, australian and papuan dna. What we do know is that Ust'-Ishim and even Oase1 cluster with Indian tribals whereas Kostenki K14 cluster with modern pakis(especially the ones near the border with Afghanistan) on PCAs.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21477783
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1513393/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16323197
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21486165
people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/ESCA-9-background.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Australoid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peopling_of_India
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Autosomal DNA tests have shown that Indians are much closer to near Easterners than they are to Australoid, fuck off.

Let this shit bait thread die.

>separated by ocean, related by ancient australoid race

pic related is an indian from papua, or even a papuan from india or even an abo from australia

weak b8 my pajeet abo friend

>Hehe Pajeet

I'm Venetian but whatever

Andaman islanders aren't Australoids you fucking retard.

fascinating. Australoids were widespread all over asia, pacific ocean with pockets even in ME.
Just because some cuck reserchers don't use racail terms doesn't mean it isn't there. It's very obvious that Indians/Bengalis/Pakis/Malays/Indonesians/Tamils/Sri Lankans etc are australoid/negrito admixed by just looking at them.

Or maybe it's got something to do with the fact that they evolved in the same environment, you fucking retard.

Just like Negritos look like West Africans despite beign genetically quite distant from them, yes Indians share the same ancestors as native Australians, but that was like 40,000 they diverged., plus Indians got mixed with other populations from the Near East and Central Asia during prehistory and early history

Original inhabitants of Indian subcontinent were australoid negritos and weddoids(similar to australion abbos but probably somewhat more inteligent and less agressive since modern indians are pussy whipped beta keks just like white mem and dravidians were able to create their own civilisation unlike australian abbos), They were conquered by invading aryans who created caste system but aryans were always tiny minority and mixed with the abos and had insignificant contribution to the pool of abos of india.

Mitochondrial DNA evidence supports northeast Indian origin of the aboriginal Andamanese in the Late Palaeolithic
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21477783

the Indian population is attributed to incessant, historical waves of migrations into India, the earliest, by the Australoid speakers around 70,000 years ago
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1513393/

Microsatellite diversity reveals the interplay of language and geography in shaping genetic differentiation of diverse Proto-Australoid populations of west-central India.

A common genetic substratum (Proto-Australoid stock) of the Oraon and Munda was evident
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21486165

Microsatellite diversity reveals the interplay of language and geography in shaping genetic differentiation of diverse Proto-Australoid populations of west-central India.

Peter Underhill, in a more recent study, showed genetic connections between the Andamanese and people from the Kusunda area of Nepal.
people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/ESCA-9-background.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Australoid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peopling_of_India

Yes thay are like 70% australoid though veddoids aren't exectly same race as australian abbos and papuans are different still but they are all the related descendants of the earliest out of africa migrations that retained pseudo-negroid physical traits despite being extremely geneticaly divergent from negroids.

You do realize that Austro Asiatic speakers are populations from East India, not native Australians?

They're even highlighted in your map, and the Andaman islanders are of course closer to Indians than to Austrlians, being geographically much closer to South Asia then to Australia

I'm not even going to address the content of your "post" which is just a pathetic emanation of your 13 year old tier brain and clear frustrations/delusions of grandeur mixed with cancerous Veeky Forums subculture

I'm not Indian, nor do I like India in particular, but retardes like you are upsetting and should be banned, this isn't a high level of discourse, this is a manchild sperging out and shouldn't be acceptable on this board.

The Australoid phenotype may have well developed entirely in Africa, but they are generally not described as "African".

I think the case for a recent splitting off of Dravidians from Africans is plausible, but mystifying. Bantu's were not historically well spread out until the prior millennium, and yet their language has many cognates with Dravidian. That, and as far as I know, Bantu languages aren't particularly old. It all goes back to the Green Sahara I guess, there was much greater continuity between Africa and Asia back then.

veddoids are a subgroup of australoids

Mitochondrial DNA evidence supports northeast Indian origin of the aboriginal Andamanese in the Late Palaeolithic

For the third time, Andamenese are not native Australians, also again, the paleolithic is a really long time ago, Europeans and Asians derived from the same population from 50,000 years ago but this doesn't make them the same ethnicity

>nor do I like India in particular,
back to /pol/ racist

the australoid type, also know as abbo, used to be the hegemonic human race in what now is india, south china, thailand, cambodia, laos, indoesia, malaysia, singapore, papua, polinesya, etc etc.

they were replaced by the mongoloids, can't remember when exactly, but it must have taken some mileniums for that.

Its not even the melanin I am talking about. I am talking about bone structure and genetic traits and symmetry and beauty. Most of them don't have it. No matter how white you try to make them or call them. If you knew real history because its gotta be a dumb ass spreading that shit. White bred with a dark tribe of people in the past. The Australoid Indians. It was some Aryan Whites that mixed with them and that made a sub group of people. The Hindu People East Indian. The albinism is a completely separate matter but they do have some Caucasian blood in them. Just like most blacks in the USA. That is why most of them look different from Africans. They are a different breed of people. That is why there are so many light skinned blacks.

the Elamites were brown meds though, they just added a bit of a caucasoid look to the australoid indians. however indians are all australoid stock with varying mixture of elamite, arab, mongol etc..

its a similar story with somalians who are negroid stock with varying mixture of arabs, persians, indians

Tribal indians are over 80% ASI, south indians are like 60-70% while north are like 50-70% but all of you are mongrels since prehistoric times, even before aryan and arab invasions which made you slightly whiter.

>its a similar story with somalians who are negroid stock with varying mixture of arabs, persians, indians
You mean Swahilis? Somalis were mixed for thousands of years before agriculture.

>own civilisation unlike australian abbos), They were conquered by invading aryans who created caste system but aryans were always tiny minority
That's because the Indus Valley/what the Aryans brought was a civilizational blue print for the rest of India. Not that they took over all of India.

Does literally anybody here know what they're talking about? It's the same old posters time and time again too.

indians are veddoids a subspecies of australoids (aboriginals)

So we know South Asia, Japan, Southeast Asia, Near & Far Oceania, Australia and the Americas were populated with Australoid peoples but why do we never talk about their cultural imprints and impacts?

Sugarcane, Banana, Taro, breadfruit were domesticated by them. Look at how they influenced the world.

The world's oldest pottery was crafted by them.

The first humans to expand out of Africa went all the way down to South America via the Bering Strait.

So let's post about interesting subjects and images surrounding Australoids. Seems neat to me.

Indus Valley civilisation is around 8,000 years old
Among their settlements, researchers have uncovered the world's first known toilets