THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
MAKE IT STOP
WHY DID I CASH OUT, WHY DID I TRY TO TIME THE MARKET
MUH WEEKEND DIP REEEEEEE

Miner have to pay the bill too. They will cash out more and more than ever

forget it.
lock in is 11 hours away.

Honestly, I doubt it

Shitposting aside unless there's a major dip it's worth waiting until segwit2x in a few months then?

If the number of this post ends in 7, yes.

I made a couple mistakes and turned 5.01 BTC in 4.58 BTC. Just bought the latter amount, will ride the wave through August 1st and then cash out when a ridiculous price is reached.

Don't buy until the shit settles after Aug 1st.

11 hours left to sell

Not a chance am I selling. I got in at 1900.

Prove it or I call bullshit.

Only if we have a chainsplit.

BTW, you should join us on discord.gg/FyUuVy

have fun watching all those gains disappear

>segwit

the hardfork was almost always cited as a secondary reason for the recent drop, then it got locked in, now everybody's convinced it was the only reason for the drop.

can it really be that simple? that predictable?

you bought the rumor, but will you sell the news?

Hahaha okay, you caught me. I bought the majority of it at 2.3 when I saw it was going back up. Still got some good deals tho.

LMAO, bagholder. Nothing will stop the inevitable dip!

no, but it might reach 2200-2500

Happy for you, user. Should've gone all-in around mid-July myself.

Only to reappear again the following week? Gee holding just sounds so risky now that you put it that way. Maybe I should try to time the market like a dumbass and end up only making a few hundred instead of a few thousand when I don't get a better chance to buy back.

What stopped you?

Gonna be so many issues it'll drop to 1600 for sure

>tfw you bought thousands of BTC back when they were going for pennies
>[spoiler]and subsequently lost your wallet info because nobody was taking BTC seriously back then[/spoiler]

dude bitcoin blocks were never full, adoption hasn't really grown much during the last years, darkmarkets have been a large thing since sr1 and even if the business has quadrupled since its downfall it doesn't justify current valuation

investors seem to think segwit is a yuge thing, and while it is an improvement, it is an improvement that doesn't change shit for now, because, again, blocks were never full, the block size limit never did stop any flow into bitcoin, normies don't give a shit about bitcoin as a currency but as a get rich quick scheme

shit going to 1k within a year

>bought at 2000
>sold at 2300 so I could reinvest more when it dipped
>moon mission'd

>cash out some bitcoin to make sure i can secure waiting aorudn a bit longer
>still cash left
>buy the same amount of bitcoin at 1900

heh

>BTC will get to $25,000 in your lifetime

not sure why you or the mods delted the post but blocks are full because of spam, now who could spam transaction, wouldn't that make you lose money? oh wait miners claim tx fees