Tfw Fascism didn't win world war II

>tfw Fascism didn't win world war II
>tfw we'll never know what's it like to live in a world perfectly tailored to help you succeed
>tfw we'll never know how much more technologically advanced we could have been because of fascism
Fuck this gay earth

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fascist_movements
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how much more technologically advanced we could have been because of fascism
meanwhile in reality, Hitler chased away prominent scientists and derided nuclear research as 'jewish science'

>first fascist he brings up is Hitler
God damnit we're not talking about just nazis we're talking about fascism fuck off with your immediate bullshit

fascists are worst than not my communism faggots

>tons of different fascist nations in WW2
>Hitler is the only defining one
Fuck off m8 Hitler may be the main image for fascism in many people's heads but it's not the only fascism.

Nigga, the Third Reich is actually the most generous example of fascism you could bring up.

You think Italian world domination would be a wonderland?

Who would you prefer I bring up? There's only a small number to choose from and Mussolini's italy wasn't exactly on the cutting edge of research.

You're putting forward this idea that 'fascism' would have advanced science better than liberal democracies yet in reality the only examples we have of fascists states spent tons of money of things like looking for the 'original aryans' to prove asinine psuedo-science racial theories that underpinned the nazi regime.

A fascism that controls the world/is a superpower could easily manage resources to create a better society than communism or democracy could. Even if it starts off weak a strong world super power fascism could easily make the world a better place.

And communism can make a worker's paradise where everything is free and great.

Both fascist and commies think their shitty system is the greatest, and that any attempts of it that end badly aren't REAL FASCISM, COMMUNISM

Oh, I'm speaking with a teenager who was a childish understanding of everything necessary to have a proper conversation about this topic.

t. fatass

please be bait

Normal people don't like living under a fucking dictatorship. History proves this time after time.

>muh grandpapi fought against Hitler Fuck Fascism punch Nazis in the face

Get over it.

>tons of different fascist nations in WW2
Can you defend this statement? Because by my count there were exactly 2. You can stretch it to 3 if you count the Vichy regime.

Legionary Romania as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fascist_movements
>he doesn't know about world history other than the main players

>resorting to muh ad hominem
Don't you know that avatar posting is against the rules?

I'll bring out the alex jones reaction images if needed
Seriously thought what's your reason for hating fascism other than the axis in ww2? Fascism is an ideal society.

>an ideal soceity

Maybe for you. But some people actually like everything not being the fucking same, people having different opinions, being able to say whatever the fuck I want.

>Look at all these pure and untouched fascist movements! The fact that they were all in Germany's sphere of interest and just happened to have pro-nazi, pro-German leanings is a coincidence

>fascist movements
>fascist nations

Most of the movements were inspired by Hitler is also worth noting, and tended to adopt concepts of race instead of Nationhood.

In any case, as the OP stated,

>tfw Fascism didn't win world war II

heavily implies the point of Nazism winning out, as Benito himself began to bend his system to align closer to Hitler's brand.

In any case, fascism is no better off then communism when it comes to the cost-benefit analysis, and actual staying power, versus ideational.

But user it's a perfect society because it can give you everything you need or want given enough resources.

HOW THE FUCK WOULD I GET MY CHINESE FOOD THEN

>italian fascists lost to ooga booga spear chuckers

?

I read the Finland section and that list is being super generous when it comes to the definition of fascism.

Well if it's the fascist society I'd want you get to choose from a list of the food you want but you get a set amount of food so as not to be overweight and useless as well as work out hours and a purpose other than comment on a mongolian cutting board making website. I might actually be more authoritarian as well but yeah.

>Resources nationalized for the state's benefit
>not for the citizens

I'm not even sure you actually know what fascism is, OP

The people will receive what they need in order to work for the government user.

>Legionary Romania
Didn't Romania's fascist movement get stamped out by some authoritarian?

Wait, you're surprised?