we dont

Start sinking the boats.

railway system
would help africa so much

we dont

You don't.

They will have to.
Or continue living in shit.

In addition not everyone in that continent is beyond fucked. Sure you have CAR, Somalia the Congos, and related fuckups, but the rest are just regular ass developing countries with Southeast-Asia tier advancement.

Small plains would be better than railways, especially in Ethiopia and the horn in general

this

Africa is much more developed than people think

>the Congos
Isn't Republic of Congo supposed to be relatively okay compared to Zaire/DRC?

Why does Europe look so small there?

That isn't a very high standard to aspire to, but yes.

leave it alone, lots of people need to die in order to stabilize their population, so we should stop sending aid that gets stolen by militant groups anyway.

This, the people who live in huts don't want aid, even they know the political leaders will pocket it and pander to foreigners rather than actually build the infrastructure they need to stop living in straw huts and survive off of one goat.

Because it's not fucking mercator

What about the countrys fucked by dictators?

Revolution and conquest my man

Doesn't revolution make shit worse (unless I misread this)

Gandhi had the right idea. Eradicate the niggers and replace the continent with Indians

While it's true that no government that served as liberators (in africa) managed to create good statesman, it's what comes after that will have the most meaningful impact, think French Revolution, then Napoleon

>t. Great Turtle

because europe is actually that small

>Eradicate the niggers and replace the continent with niggers

What did he mean by this?

Yeah but so is Afghanistan.

CAR and Congo are pretty much rock bottom.

>tfw CAR's point of national pride was lack of religious violence
I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Remove

it's fixed

>letting mussolini have two of the better countries in africa
not a fan

Nigeria's improving pretty rapidly actually.

the Igbo people are smart

Nigger Chad is the worst

If Africa is as developed as you guys say then how come the media paints out Africa as a wasteland? I mean, I know it's pretty shitty but media paints it out as super shitty.

They'll be stuck with northern India levels of development if they don't get their infrastructure in order, though this is true for basically all African countries. Maybe the Chinese can help them out

>Maybe the Chinese can help them out
lmao they're doing neo-colonialism

Because the only time you see reports about anything in Africa on TV news is when there's some terrible ethnic or religious violence happening in the worst parts of the continent.

Even with a subscription to the Economist you can see reports about the ongoing development of much of Africa.

>They're doing neo-colonialism.
No?
>Western Aid: please confirm that you are not doing x atrocity, y abuse, and z aggression towards other countries, before we can make deal.
>Chinese Aid: How much do you guys want?

If anything, it's the west that tries to do neo-colonial shit there for trying to influence iFrican politics. Chinks just build infra there in exchange for trade.

I have a bias because I'm ethnically Chinese but I feel like they're doing much more good than harm. The end of explosive growth in China might mean that the investment will slow down too, though

What are the most promising parts of Africa right now? Only Ghana immediately comes to mind for me but I haven't been keeping up with Africa lately

>Western Aid: please confirm that you are not doing x atrocity, y abuse, and z aggression towards other countries, before we can make deal.
A lot of "Western Aid" is work by NGOs on the ground. The direct government assistance mostly falls into two categories

1. low interest loans (meaning it must be paid back) with strings attached (something like that money can only be spent on x, y or z [usually american products] or they must pledge to some kind of economic concessions beneficial to western interests operating in the area like designating a 'special economic zone' where environment or labor laws don't apply)

2. "Free" or discounted goods that the US government buys from US producers and dumps into foreign markets. Produce especially. This is good for US producers who make money. Bad for local producers who have a hard time competing with subsidized foreign goods.

Because Britain, the Baltic, and Scandinavia are cut off.

Remember, this is NOT neo-colonialism, because it's from our point of view. Not so in the case of Eurasian integration or Chinese investing.

I'm talking primarily out of my ass here but if the chinese are building military bases, industries and moving in large quantities to South America I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing the same with their supposed "help" in Africa.

We go to /pol/

This is one of this things I find wryly amusing when someone rails about the money America wastes on foreign aid, because there's a common misconception that the government is just giving away free money to profligate despots, when in reality a great deal of that 'aid' is effectively subsidies for western businesses.

Because that gets views and fits what people want to see in the news they watch.

remove niggers

Support up and coming regional powers(nigeria, kenya, south africa), they care enough to fix their neighbors at a loss, also help them build peacekeeping coalitions

Well we europeans do have a big role in keeping the country shitty for our neo-colonialist needs....

Their princes are the best con artists

Gotta keep an eye on Lagos
youtu.be/n8TKlpIyHn4

I assume you mean small planes, either way it's beyond retarded. Planes could never cover the amount of goods that a railway system could distribute.

untill another mugabe takes charge and stomps it down into the dirt

But they are doing that and it's common knowledge. China is investing heavily into developing countries to prepare for their switch to a post-industrial nation.

Are you serious? Africa is extremely diverse, it has a rising middle class, and a lot of people live in the cities.

Because we are swarmed with /pol/acks who think Africa is nothing but AIDS, child soldiers and poverty.

Oh and I've seen some people legit think it's a "homogenous continent" because All Black People Are The Same or some shit.

No, there are a few based whiteys in the south

>based whiteys

lmao

The next big pop mixtape.

No, user.

Bump