"Bancor crashed ETH" - and other idiocies

I remember well when people started to shill the Bancor ICO here at the end of May. They were telling others to buy ETH so they could participate in the Bancor ICO.

So stop saying that Bancor crashed ETH. In fact, Bancor caused ETH to surgein the first two weeks of June. (The Status ICO also helped ETH, but not as much as Bancor.) I remember that the demand for ETH was so high that the ETH network crashed the day before the ICO.

Disclaimer: I don't own any Bancor, I just like to set the facts straight.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7lx34
reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shoo shoo bancor shill

If you have any doubt about what I just said, you're welcome to browse Veeky Forums archives. Search for 'bancor' and browse posts from May to June in ascending order.

>bancor
WIth EOS probably the biggest scam of the whole crypto market.

Let's wait and see. My bet is that a lot a people here will be using Bancor to exchange tokens a year (or less) from now.

Always follow the big money, and their is big money is behind Bancor.

I feel like Bancor has potential but it also has the potential to be a total shitshow.

Everyones gonna be making their own troll tokens and shit could get out of hand

I already hold bancor. I'm pretty close to putting > 50% of my money into it.

good decision. dont listen to Veeky Forumstards
follow the moneyflow

>troll tokens

I can't wait, that sounds hilarious. Watching the sec try and figure that one out will be glorious

I've never had doubt in the project. Bought at ICO held since then. It seems very stable around 2$ so once the first token changer happens it's seems pretty obvious it's going to make people a lot of money

bancor is probably one of my comfiest holds next to stratis, ark and btc

>I feel like Bancor has potential but it also has the potential to be a total shitshow.
I feel the same. If they manage to establish an exchange without spread and with liquidity, normies will flock to it. Most normies don't understand what liquidity and spread are and they don't have time to study orderbooks. So an exchange that sets values based on algorithms will be hugely successful.

But all that depends on whether they succeed in setting up the exchange in first place.

I suspect a lot of the FUD against Bancor might coming from Poloniex and Bittrex shills.

then I am sure you know already about stox.
I did some quick math and their ico alone raises the bnt praise by around 20% if they reach 30 million which will not be hard at all

all this ICO`s pumped by Vitalik is money helicopter, it will crash ETH but later

>I did some quick math and their ico alone raises the bnt praise by around 20%
Have they confirmed that the ICO will use only Bancor? Won't they accept ETH as well?

>all this ICO`s pumped by Vitalik is money helicopter, it will crash ETH but later
The ICOs actually helped ETH. A lot of people converted their BTC to ETH just to participate in the Ethereum-based ICOs.

nono the point is that they only accept eth and convert atleast 4% (most likely more due to teamfunds) into bancor as their reserve so the price of BNT goes up accordingly.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

no problem, august will be a great month for bancor.

How many bancs do you goyim have? Give me a recommend minimum

Bancor crashed and you got scammed. sorry about that.

Asesoria BRAMBLE

See that huge increase from June to July?
It was CAUSED by people buying ETH to participate in the ICOs (of which Bancor was the biggest). The ICOs caused the a bubble.

When the ICOs started to liquidate ETH, the bubble burst.

>How many bancs do you goyim have? Give me a recommend minimum
1000 BNT minimum. That way every dollar increase is $1000 for you. All hail Bancor. All hail the king.

if that were true then eth's value would have gone up, however it was strongly corrected with BTC's value

lol @ fucking BACDOR

i havent seen this level of delusion since DGB. at least the digimarines didnt stoop to calling their critics "antisemites" though

comparing dbg with bancor.

>being this delusional
dgb is a memecoin bought by retards
bancor is a solid investment that tries to capture a trillion dollar market.

stay poor nobanc.

If Bancor is so great why is under the ICO price?

>delusion
Can you explain what's wrong with my argument at ?

>if that were true then eth's value would have gone up
May-June: people buy a ton of ETH to participate in the ICOS (there were dozens of ICOs accepting eth at that time).

July-August: ICOs sell a ton of ETH for fiat.

How would that drive the price of eth up? I'm not sure I undestand your argument.

Because the value of ETH plummeted since the ICO. Back in June people were paying $360 per eth to participate in ICOs.

and DGB, the "memecoin bought by retards", after it's huge and unrelenting crash, still maintains a higher market cap than the BACDOR, the Chosen Token

well it isn't doing anything yet obviously

At ICO 1 BNT = 0.01 ETH now it's 0.009264 ETH why?

if people thought it was going to do something wouldn't that be "priced in" as they say?

1000 is good. I am going for 10k tho.
already accumulated 8k.

Because the floor is gone and the price is floating, obviously. Actually most people are surprised that the price has only decreased by ~7%. Buyers are waiting for a dip to buy, while sellers don't want to sell their BNT for less than the ICO price. That's what has kept the chart horizontal. At some point buyers will stop waiting for a dip and will just buy at the current price.

A 7% decrease is nothing for an altcoin. It's not unusual to see 10-15% intraday oscillations in the cryptoworld...

not until it happens or gets close to a release date
look at ans, its only taking off now because news and a name change.

>solid investment
my sides.

solid investment into bigger israel thats for sure. but that will not give you anything :D well unless you are ((()))

ill make sure to post my portfolio daily next year to trigger some nobancs like you

EOS is like 100s of times better than eth. album: imgur.com/a/7lx34

it's extremely expensive for a whale to capture significant % of EOS tokens due to market forces being active, but without mining. It might be the most fair control wise ICO to date.

it's also no fees, millions of tx/sec, privacy built in, already two working examples of graphene exist both doing far more tx than bitcoin (steem/bts)

it's literally perfect.

only problem is launch is a year away and eth despite being the most centralized blockchain in existence: reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud

but eth marketing is top notch spreading lies like that it's decentralized or better than bitcoin even though not really given how much development is on bitcoin