Daytraders get in here and lets see some graphs

Day traders show off some of those nice graphs that only we can truly paint.

A lot of people on /biz talking about trading and here is the thread to back up that talk with some graphs.

So lets see them /biz

mfw back half of July

My bot is doing ok today.

Very nice, would you believe it ifI told you I don't use a bot?

I've just never have wanted to use one. I'm sure if I did it would be one of those, "Why didn't I do this years ago" type of things.

lol am i doin it rite?

what are the dots, share some knowledge for retards, tell us how do you analyze crypto and how mathematical do you get?

tell us more about your bot

where did you get it from?

Green represent my buy orders, red represent my sell orders. The idea is to create an even 'snake' out of the dots with the belly being green (bought in low) and the top being red (sold high)

As for the math, its all about taking profit and not being greedy and the situation varies a lot.

Most trades I'm looking to gain .01 to .05 btc. Do that x8 or x9 a day everyday and profits add up very quick.

Just had another $1k day last night and up around $750 atm.

I wouldn't use this bot if I hadn't written it myself, I just got tired of trading manually because I wasn't very good at it.

Candlestick when bip91 signalling began is crossed in purple.

Bip141 signalling will begin about the end of the next candle, marked in yellow.

Can we make this a daily general?

I'm day trading, but I started out with 0.26BTC, so the gains I make aren't necessarily mind blowing.

I'm up about $100 today

very cool software and very cool piece of information, thanks for sharing your thoughts in this now often thoughtless sub.

played with BBands today. made 5% profit.

how do you make money on such small movements? the fees should take away your profits there. Or are you just taking tiny, tiny profits?

I only use 1.5 BTC to trade with. I still pull in between $200 to $1k per day. So long as my mind is sharp.

Key is taking minimum profits off you trades. Get in and then get out and don't get wrecked.

I use a 5%bankroll stop loss. Meaning if my over 1.5 btc goes down by 5% I sell the coin Im trading to get my 1.425 BTC back and find a better spot.

In my time doing this I've discovered it's easier to cover a 5% loss then it is to 'hodl' and end up in the 25% and up zone where you can't trade anymore because youre bag holding.

Thoughts on my situation right now? Up 7%, graph looks like pic related

Think I'm going to hold on a little longer

The RSI hasn't decreased yet

Yuo do the math to see where your entry is and where your exit will be. If the math shows loss on the trade with the numbers youre using, simpy tweak them until you are in the positive.

I never EVER EVER EVER market buy. Never. Thats for the impatient, my trades are thought out and capitalize on the impatience of the others in the market.

what exchange are you on or are you using some third party platform to trade? looks really nice

At this time I trade exclusively at Kraken. Giving the wild west atmosphere in crypto i prefer to be on an exchange that is completely liquid should something ever arise.

For that reason I don't trade on Poloniex even though it is one of the more popular exchanges.

THe interface is Cryptowatch and it is provided by Kraken.

What coins are the most suitable for day trading?

Also, what indicators are you guys using?

I prefer coins that are about .000x in price with at least 1million in 24hour volume. With that price and that 24hr volume you should be able to make some nice trades if you a patient and don't get greedy.

our classmate's sister-in-law makes 67 per hour at home... she has been fired from work for nine months. last month her pay-check was 17200 working on the laptop four hours each day... go here to this site

Work At Home Copy&Paste This Link www.easy-earn5.comᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵ

Cool, can she help me put some more RAM in my hard drive?

Nice, I just brought 100k.

anyone else day trading between status and unbreakable ?

you mean stratis? I've thinking about jumpin in, checking the chart right now.