So Argentines are Italians who speak Spanish?

So Argentines are Italians who speak Spanish?

Some of them.

wait Messi is a white man?

Most of my friends are italian descendants. Then again, I'm from buenos aires city, other parts are a lot less italian.

In some parts, in other parts we are Bolivia 2

Italian women got OLED since their arrival.But as Argentinians are mommy's boys they identify with their maternal side

>Argentinians
>White

Di Maria and Maradonna don't look Italian imo.

yes but they identify more with the french, so I´m told

Basically, also Spanish, and a bit of German

Argentine here

It's an exaggeration. Over half of Argentines have Italian ancestry but these can be full Italian, Italian mixes with other European ethnicities, or even with mestizos.

An example of Italian mestizo is Passarella or Di Maria.
Full Italian ones would be the Pope or Ginobili fron San Antonio Spurs.

They're mestizos, you can easily see the Amerindian blood in them

Maradona is an ayyrab pal

His father literally looked native, tard.

But he is literally an arab. His family comes from Iraq I think

No, they don't. Where did you read that, stupid?

Argentina is Italian? Shit, that explains one of the jokes in pic related.

Maradona is a Galician surname and her mother had arab ascentry

Galicia is in Iraq now?

No but her mother is part Iraqi you dingus

> su tatarabuelo materno se llamaba Mateo Kariolić y nació en Korčula, Dalmatia, hoy en día Croacia

You must be American to go around unironically claiming someone is arabic because one of their greatgrandparents was one.

I looked up his ethnicity and it says he's of indigenous, Spanish, Croatian, and Italian ancestry

One of his daughters is named Dalma because of his Croatian ancestry. (from Dalmacia)

he has many kids, many illegitimate. He is a mestizo but with significantly more Euro ancestry than Amerindian ancestry. His kids from white women look pretty much euro.

this is his half italian illegitimate son he recognized last year

Argentines are largely of a European immigrant background from what I've gathered. Some are from Spain, some from Italy, some from Wales, etc.