Just what the fuck is going on here?

Just what the fuck is going on here?

asks, wtf?

Classic whale play. Scaring people withe huge sell walls to keep prices low and get their token cheap

So, what you mean is, BUY BUY BUY BUY?

Qtum sucks. Get NEO. Qtum is run by a self admitted scam artist.

I made a little bit of profit off of it yesterday on a short term trade, was just checking back to laugh at whoever bought my coins and noticed it looked way fucky.

So, what do you guys think. Kinda looks like they're trying to pump it at a future time.

holy fuck he just pulled all the walls at once

whales average down. they are going to keep driving the price down for a while.

See QRL, SNT, BAT, TIME, and other shit thats been added for a while

those are bottoms from sell walls

this new shit might see a quick pump but not worth the risk

I have no fucking clue what's going on with this shitcoin, but it is fucking interesting as hell to watch. I jumped in with a bit when he took the sell walls off, but they quickly came back.

Truly jewish tricks at work here. Still came out ahead kek.

whales spoofing

But how do they make money on this?

they don't for now. They keep prices low so they scare people into selling their Qtum cheap to them. they are essentially in the accumulating phase.
Basically that whale has identified the coin as being interesting and is amassing it.

I'm invested in both and find the two interesting with the potential to be absolutely massive.

Babby's first trade

Is this your first sell wall? If it is...Get used to it.

No, but I've never seen one so blatant.

The pump begins

It signals to me that its time to buy if I like a coin. Once they go down and the buy wall comes up it is boner rocket time.

Well the walls just came down and it's pretty steadily climbing now, so hope onboard I guess.

There's currently more selling than buying near the price point. Doesn't mean much in the age of algotrading as it only considers active orders within a select market.