WHY DID I EVER TRUST THESE TRASH. youtube.com/watch?v=b45d804iG-Y

LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE. FUCK!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAl9iD2cyzg
reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud
youtube.com/watch?v=BzBli32D5_E
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2003320.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

watch them failing to answer any question in Q&A as they seem to not understand anything about blockchains or why their project has value (it doesn't)

youtube.com/watch?v=HAl9iD2cyzg

gridcoin did everything they wanted

plus it's on etheruem, chain best known to be centralized like onecoin reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud

no one must see that video. my entire investment will go to zero when people see how worthless this coin is.

Whale here
I'll let Veeky Forums in on a well-kept secret
both gridcoin and golem are fucked and here's why
as the price of the token goes up the cost of utilizing the network goes up, these tokens are competing with services like AWS, Google , and Azure, in order to remain competitive the token must be cheaper than the services it is competing with
>will always have a hard limit on mooning

$100 by october bruh, i aint concerned

It pretty much mooned after I put $20 USD into it yesterday. Now it's worth a cool $23

You don't have to pay GRC to use the gridcoin network. You just need a whitelisted BOINC project.

20 SECONDS IN THE VIDEO AND I FUCKING HATE THEM

NOOO

PLEASE NOOO I BLIEVED IN THE PROJECT NOOO

OH MY FUCKING GOD 30 SECONDS IN AND HIS VOICE IS ONLY IN MY LEFT EAR THESE PEOPLE ARE RETARDS

AHHHH

SELLING EVERYTHING FOR XEL AHHHH

>he bought goylem

Shoula bought GRC like others said itt

Fuck! Who wants my 1000 GNT?

Really OP? Look at the LISK dev team. Even worse yet it's performing better.

youtube.com/watch?v=BzBli32D5_E

you won't, no balls

0xAbD7C9eb98709ab7Df82A84dcc8A7dF22D9a730c

I'm still accumulating this coin

literally nothing wrong with these people, they're your regular polish autismos

>itt: burgis freaking out because they're too retarded and underage to comprehend other cultural behaviors

This.

literally damage control

t. poolander

wrong

should i sell my gnt and buy bnt? what could go wrong?

Do you really want your coin to be developed by a room full of rich chads with $$ being the only thing on their mind or do you want it to be made by a group of autistic shut-ins who actually live for this shit?

lol they're talking about how they switched from one ethereum testnet to another, as if that's some kind of major accomplishment. you golem investors are fucked.

Sent!

I'd trust poles over kikes any day

stop chasing these SCAM ICOs

start mining and pumping meme shitcoins with the rest of us. we're sitting on a fucking twitter/reddit goldmine and you faggots are buying into scams.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2003320.0

wow this actually makes me happy i didnt get in. i have wanted to buy this one for a while but fuck that

No.If anything, it's further proof that this thing will make it big one day; might have to wait awhile though. Do opposite of what biz says.

hows your bag

bought under 10 cents, sold at the top. bought back on the crash dip...so pretty comfy.

Golem a brother up
0x8005b893d51a424839d34b81410443555888f0d0

This, I'd be much more concerned if it wasn't a bunch of autists.

Who is that whale? Definitely sketchy

>This kind of people living in my country

Just a matter of time considering our political direction but still disgusting