CFI - Cofound.it insider here

Guys, I have good news for you. I'm not a CFI insider but I've had information from another group that they're working on and we'll probably see CFI mooning by the end of July. Hold your bags.

wow how vague, working on something.. you heard it here first guys.

Jan's fired?

shhhh! I'm still accumulating!

this shitcoin has been my biggest mistake ever

>shhh! I'm still shitting in my mouth!!

I pray you CFI bagholders can get out of this shit coin soon. I was there and don't wish CFI on anyone.

Why did I participate in the ICO its just a boring coin...I refuse to sell for a loss though.

No one needs to believe me but I think whoever bought below 10k sat will be able to get rid of CFI without prejudice.

this, took a 50% loss and ive already made it back elsewhere

Im down too 50% and yet to make it up again

how much did you lose? luckily for me it was only $250 which i was able to make back with the rise of BTC these past few days

proof motherfucker

>learned that buying an ICO is always cheaper a month later

Like 3-4k

Fucking this

Hidden gem of a coin

I LITERALLY SPENT MY ENTIRE LIFE SAVINGS AT 13K SATS ON THIS FUCKIGN COIN

AM I GONNA BE OKAY

just

Yeah but we'll have to carry these bags for months

wow you are fucked

FUCK Y(OU

OK people. I have to admit to you that I was lying. I do not have any internal information and chances are we're fucked. Even digibyte is mooning and that fucking coin that is CFI remains on the ground.

FUCK YUOU. I NEWED THIS FUCKING COIN TO GET BVACK TO 13K SATS OR IM FUCKE D. DONT EVEN FUCKING JOKE LIKE THIS YUOU SHIT HEAD. THIS I SERIPOUS. SOME OF US HJAVE A LOT OF FUKCING MONEY ON THE LINE HERE> THIS ISN'T ALL JUST FUCKING FUN AND GAMES

I'll buy them from you

you'll buy them for 13k sats???

what no that would be stupid

Wow! How aggressive. I was just kidding. I have no idea if that shitty coin you bought will moon or not and most likely not because the developers are shitting on it. If you want to discount your anger on someone, look for Jan who is the developer.

AHAHAHAHA COPE HARDER FAGGOT

THEN FUCK OFF IF I WANTED TO SELL FOR A LOSS I CAN DO IT ON THE EXCHANGE

I FUCKINNG LOST OVER 70 GRAND ON THIS PIE E OF SHIT COIN. I NEED HELP. SOMEONE HELP ME

And? I lost too. My money's in this fucking coin at 8k sat.
Better to settle, you lost all your money because you went into a scam.

lol your sacrifice will be remembered