Guess the coin, faggots

Guess the coin, faggots.

You will be rewarded with inconceivable profits.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0039/english.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DGB?

BitBean?

wrong.

These are 1-day candles btw.

ByteBall?

ARK

wrong, and wrong.

Ripple?

shutup about this coin. I'm still accumulating

What do I win?

ANT

eth

AG4NGxXG7WB2RX1kgxZaRApw3CY7LDnR2V

plz and thank you

This is very convincing bag buying bait (BBB, for short).

I'm not buying ARK, ever. I literally don't care how the chart looks. It is one of two coins on my never buy list, DGB is the other one. At this point there is too much negative karmic energy surrounding those coins. They're dead.

>negative karmic energy
Ah yes.. the famed karmic energy trading strategy. Some people use their stomach, some people use meme triangles, some use prediction algorithms, you use karmic energy. KYS. DGB will moon to 2000+ sats.

LOL.

>he likes staying poor.

You have less than a week man...it's mooning with or without you. I know these feels though...I have to wait for payday before I can add more to my Ark coffers.

my bags pay me daily faggot...yours sit there and shit in your mouth. /bizark/ is best Veeky Forums

Wow lots of desperate bag holders here. That attitude is never rewarded, you know. I could buy you all a suit and a hot meal with my gains, gains I've made through shrewd trading and avoidance of shitters like ARK, but I won't.

Cheers.

Go buy some Lisk.

Bitbean pays more btc value daily than ark with the same investment value

Kek

Decred

I'm a beaner too...gotta diversify bro

I listened to you guys and transferred my ARK to the wallet. Accidentally deleted the last word to my passphrase and now its sitting there with no possibility of recovery
>thanks Veeky Forums

Anyone know how to hack an ARK wallet? Think they're gonna update it with a password recovery option? Will we ever find gf's?

idk bruv

>buying javascript cancer
>ever

ARK

if its only one word you're missing I think you could brute force that pretty easily. just find the word list or w/e that is used and try all of them

This.

From the ark white paper:

>The structure of the public and private key generation follows the same specification as Bitcoin. A custom implementation of BIP32 for Hierarchical Deterministic Wallets is provided to ARK users.

So it's one of these 2,048 words.

github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0039/english.txt

I sold my ARK today after bagholding a $1000 dollar loss for a while. Never touching this coin again. It's a scam and will never go anywhere.

I pity the faithful holders that only want lambos but will suffer when they realize this coin is useless.