>Negros BTFO
phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>phys.org

Nice try shill

t. anti-intellectual brainlet

This ain`t reddit, dismissing something because it hurt your feels dosn`t run here

Why are negroes btfo

I don't really see why it matters where proto-humans existed, aside from intellectual curiosity.

Were/are /pol/acks offended by the ooa theory?

>balkan
>white

>Were/are /pol/acks offended by the ooa theory?
Yes, strangely enough the idiots where offended by a prehistoric primate species. And now they are dancing and celebrating as if they'd won the lottery, because of another million years old extinct primate species.
You see, those guys aren't exactly smart and they know jackshit about anthropology, so just ignore them.

It doesn't make any sense because /pol/acks don't know how evolution works. They would often use the OOA theory to explain that Europeans were "evolved" unlike Africans who were more "primitive". Now they're using it to "BTFO Africans" because it means the Europeans were the "original race" and everyone else is a "mutant" and "subhuman".

This, unfortunately they are a couple million years off and what we talking about weighted 80lbs, had a fur and would likely live in a zoo today.
/pol/ is so fucking retarded

>everyone else is a "mutant"
Fucking hell, literally every organism ever is a bunch of mutations lmao.

So, are you guys gonna spam this one this time around? We already had a laugh at you in the other thread.

it amuses me the fiction we all come from black africa. only reason blacks left africa is cause some white guy took them as a slave

/POL/ BTFO. HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER?

Good question. If I had to guess you'd recover by calling people cucks or to get blacked or overrun by muslins, say to yourself you're either redpilling those cucks or just trolling those triggered SJWs, and then spam another painfully easy to refute "source" in another thread or a different board because you're afraid to post on /pol/ because they'd laugh at your flag or your ID as they recognize you're a 14-16 year old.
Tell me if I'm off base.

>mfw the balkanpill is real

What are they trying to prove then? That Europeans are monkeys?

/pol/acks now worship Greek monkey as their ancestor

My ancestor :)

negros and white people didn't exist millions of years ago

That's the truth but some people out there believe humans actually lived alongside dinosaurs.

this is stupid and science is populated with idiots.

why not every fish originated from one fish from one spot in the sea

Nice spam you've got there.

And now dumbass Black Americans who already try to connect whites with apes are going to have a field day.

Why are humans so fucking stupid?

This

Itt:shitskins screeching

Are you a brainlet user?

screeching about what?
So far it is people that can into evolutionary biology laughing hard about /pol/'s inability to read and understand a scientific article.

cumskin trigerred lmao

when did it get refuted, where?
I love the smugness
"they are so dumb le ha, we should make some ecard memes making fun of dumb racists on facebook! when will they learn! XD" and that is all you guys do, I'm not gloating about it but some of these other threads dont have the same gloaty air to them, and it is still met with such responses, i don't care who was first but why are you guys mad so about the theory just existing?I thought race didn't matter, so it evidently shouldn't matter which race came 1st :>)

are you very desperate to samefag?

t.mudcucks

subhuman wannabe mongrel '''white''' cuck

This just means blacks are white kek

>shitskins
>mudcucks
>cuck
and another high level /pol/ thread on Veeky Forums.

that was my first post in the thread, I just get triggered by liberal smugness, none of you ever attacked his point in case, you just keep attacking who he is and his character you guys seriously never stop trying to look like you all know everything but if the past 2 years have shown us anything it's that you on the left aren't very well educated and you lose often

t.angry shitcuck

>deny Slavs and Meds entry into "whiteness" for centuries
>now WE WUZ SLAVS AND MEDS N SHEEIT

no.

You're not even human shitstain stop attempting to speak a human language

>post off topic /pol/ shit
>gets triggered when nobody answers
Yes, I do look down on you. Yes I think I am smarter than you.

Serious question though did the mods quit or something?

We all know the Anglo denied it because the Anglo views all of Europe as shit and prefers pakis flooding the country rather then pollacks.

>posting alternatives to the OOA theory when new findings give a multi-regional hypothesis more evidence isn't allowed
wut?

There's 5 threads like this, and the others have less nigger &cuck in it. So yes, please report.

True,The Anglo has an almost rabid hatred for the rest of Europe but hides it under tea kindling.The Ang sees all of Europe as Balkan.

We all know that you think those things snowflake,
but what you think doesn't matter, get it yet?
Still avoiding the main argument too, pretty disgusting