Why wont this fucking thing move

why wont this fucking thing move

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptosphere/top-10-cryptos-of-the-future-july-22-2017-a-weekly-ranking-of-the-best-place-to-put-your-money-in-the-cryptosphere
twitter.com/LoMoCoinTeam
lomocoin.com/english/###
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had bought Lomo a while back and ended up cutting my losses and moving on.

It's an interesting idea but truthfully nobody wants to play Pokémon go to get crypto. So if I were you, I'd sell and move on. It's not going to moon.

i too fell for the lomo meme. one of the greatest mistakes of my crypto career. cut ur losses bro. it's dead.

Its previously spiked before with rumour and nothing tacked onto it, now they will actually be releasing details soon. So i would hold until july ends, get out when it moons upoun the upcoming announcement.

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptosphere/top-10-cryptos-of-the-future-july-22-2017-a-weekly-ranking-of-the-best-place-to-put-your-money-in-the-cryptosphere

It has potential but there is little to no western news.

twitter.com/LoMoCoinTeam
lomocoin.com/english/###

Ill take those bags, if your weak hands are giving way.

5.6 BTC VOLUME ON BITTREX

It's over dude

interesting idea

Bud this has been a dead coin up until a few months ago, are you fucking retarded or are you good at playing the part? Day traders need to dig a hole to bury themselves in, all that wasted energy looking at 1 minute graph points and saying you know jack when you dont know squat. This isnt a day trading coin, this is a hodl coin until the news and announcements begins.

I seriously wish the best for you lomo bag holders. I really do. But I just don't see it happening.

I believe buying lomo and holding it is the plan. No one is day trading that coin.

Guy sounds like you bought at the peak and sold when it just wasnt mooning fast enough for you. Time to buy back in to regain the grape of a testicle you dropped when offloading all the heavy ass bags you decided to pick up. If your not seeing it, you arent looking. They have a planned release by end of month, so when the product gets released the moon will be in the background when your landing on mars. I want my pokemon go on crack with a side of moon lambos.

ok dude. I hope it works out for you man. I really do.

This, I bought like a 1000 and I'm just hodling. Normies can play and earn crypto for free (AKA money)

If you don't see the massive potential in this you are fucking stupid.

what's the potential?

Let's see...

>Normies adopt crypto some time in the future when most boomers are gone.
>They want some crypto to get trading but do not want to pay because they have no job or because they are cheap fucks
>BRO!! This app gives you free crypto! All you have to do is go outside and find it!
>You van sell or trade it and it's all free!!
>Really??! Fucking awesome let's go!

Maybe if it was an app that gave you free coins everytime you fucked stacey they'd care.

It's the energy per unit charge.

lel
seems like an absolutely retarded idea but i might pick some up on the off chance it moons

>buy normie coin inb4 normies
>sell to normies when they adopt it.
>become rich from normies
>fuck stacy
>literal profit

Working product that provides a service to users. Geocashe crypto game. Game is used to bait normies into stores and shit through online to offline traffic.

It's different from the usual shit token that are out there. This is complete product nearing 2.0 release entering an untapped market that it is at the fore front. Huge potential but not work day trading. That volume and candles are frighting,

It's a buy and hold coin but the devs will thaw massive numbers of coins as the app expands. I don't like what that could to the the coin in speculation markets. I mean, the coin don't give a shit. It's going to have it;s own exchange and purpose is to be found and sold, not to be invested in or speculated on.

>.png
You are going to need a .gif

kek

To reiterate I think it is an interesting concept but I think it is too different from the norm to be worth investing in, I would love to be wrong but this coin is almost too legit. Most shit tokens have some pile of shit they offer forth as some pathetic excuse to justify their existence and we ignore it and speculate on their value in exchanges. Lomo is an app 1st and foremost and LMC exists as it's coin to be found. The money maker for the devs is going to be monthly subscriptions to the app from users and not the coin value itself. It would probably benefit them to manipulate the value of the coin so it appear as stable.

I honestly see it dropping off Bittrex, the only exchange it is on, and being solely listed on their own upcoming exchange so they can keep the price stable and integrate the exchange into their app.,

Best case scenario is that the coin is still on Bittrex and the volume spikes with mass adoption and it gets pumped hard.