Everyone who I went to highschool with is now either rich...

>Everyone who I went to highschool with is now either rich, making significant progress in their career or finishing their Masters degree in a high-demand field

>Meanwhile I've done nothing but posted on Veeky Forums and made a little profit from trading shitcoins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol87N0nxfVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you might be retarded.

Same here bro. Also you forgot to mention
>I text them to say "heh, at least I happiness in life" when they ask me how I'm doing

how old are you faggot

just get better at your Crypto game focus and make it your full time goal to increase your margins

Little profit is better than any. If you had more to invest, you would have made bank.

Try margin trading.

>TFW they respond with "I am glad to hear that user, I always knew you'd make it doing something you loved"

They're not even rude... It's so hard to hate them.

If you are young, keep in mind that the differences between them and you will only increase over time, and it will be harder and harder to catch up in any way.

I'm dead inside

How do non-geniuses become successful? When I see people getting ahead it all amounts to a magic trick from my point of view

that's life bitch. Not everyone can succeed.

You went to a very abnormal high school then.

Soon they'll forget about you. You're a nobody.

I think they work hard. The one guy I know who broke into banking was literally a hardworker since elementary school and was always more competitive than everyone else.

reverse history here, everyone is either working low wage job or still havn't finished college or unemployed while i have made 200k from crypto (was 300k on peak AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but srsly im dead inside, it's 4.20am here and i cant sleep)

answer my question faggot how old r u

tell me more about how you made 200k from crypto

made predictions for numerai, months later, they gave away NMR, faggots pumped that shit, woke up one day, first thing i do is check bitcoin price (had 5k worth) and biz, lots of shilling about NMR, i had 260k worth
thx bagholders

yea dude tells us more about that, maybe OP can pick something from your story and man the f up

so ur a one hit wonder?

Fuck m8, how many rounds did you participate in? Still participating? I've only done 5 round and lost interest a few months back. I got around 40 NMR so I made a cool 3k.

This. You don't need to be a genius to be successful. Luck does play a role, but people who don't try never succeed. Some people take the "work smart, not hard" advice way too literally and become failures.

Well I guess luck does play a role, since I mostly stayed home on Veeky Forums and playing videogames while successful people get "lucky" by constantly doing something and networking

That will always be shit advice

I work hard but networking and human relationships in general are very tricky to me

Can't you work hard at learning to network?

Or is social skills just something you're magically born with and can't affect at all by practicing them?

Confirmed. Has been my slogan since the 7th grade and... well I'm here trading shitcoins aren't I?

yeah completely lucky, i feel like i dont deserve a fucking cent but im not gonna give it away or anything

about 6 rounds back in september my models were shit never got past the 0.68 score .6943 was 50% random guessin IIRC, made shit from models but exploited various stuff, there used to be this originality score that was badly designed and i had various accounts and i added noise to my submisions tweaking it until i scored some fat bounty for originiality, there were other players doing it and it was a noisy sumbision battle, n1 originality was 20k a year, also one i got a bug where the numerai system didn't actually require all the prediction to be uploaded so you could only upload a single one, you tried once with probability one, then zero and one of those would give you a prefect score of 0 and made 100 bucks in one day

overall i made some shitty 500 bucks over two months, just learned about machine learning the month before with those MIT courses and read the torch documentation and tried to implement varios stuff from papers, i spent a rather large amount of time and acomplished very little, fucked my selfsteem a litle bit

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

what price did you sell your nmr?
when i got mined i rushed to sell, sold the nmr form 2 of my acounts asap at about .031, the other 2 acounts didn't recive the nmr and i had to contact an admin later that day to fix it, the price went up and sold at .038, weighted average of .0335 aprox, went to sleep and saw that shit reached almost double during that night, shit man i left so much money on the table because i just wanted to sell those worthless tokens and i didn't expect people to pump that shit so high, i guess the lesson is never understimate human stupidity and greed

I'm way past high school, college and even grad school, all those were lost oportunities for one reason or another. Now, internships and entry-level jobs are out of the question, they will always pick someone else (younger, smarter whatever). I'm stuck at a dead end white collar job, because there is little demand for my field in this country. I'm not American, so my only realistic option is to start anew in other country but the prospect seems daunting. For now I'm saving as much as I can and trying to figure out where my focus should be.

that sucks buddy, at least i got time to fix my situation though. Maybe try switching to buddhism and killing yourself

I had a friend I knew since childhood who never put effort in anything. He never put serious effort in school, in finding work, nor in his own preferred way of making money (online). Not surprisingly, he became a NEET.

Same here, but that didn't held me back from getting employment.

This song is extremely depressing now that I'm listening to it again with the thought that he offed himself.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol87N0nxfVs

>Luck does play a role,

hehe nice meme nigger

why don't you see if they can help you out OP?

If you're still in contact and on good terms with them, let them know you 're looking for a job in their field of expertise and see if they can recommend you for a position.

It's all about networking these days.

I dropped out in the 10th grade. Everyone went to college and got at least a bachelor's. They're all (a good portion) working in unrelated fields and still paying school debt. I went straight to construction grunt work, then design and engineering, then project management. I have a team of engineers under me and find a lot of pleasure putting project architects and faggy interior designers in their place.
Not bragging, just saying college doesn't mean shit if you don't have drive.

He's surely embarrassed or fearful of doing this

Can't stop fear and pride from stop you from progressing.

You have poor reading comprehension.

Which is better, Australia, or Canada, for someone without contacts?

says the retard who still believes in fairy tales