How To Cash Out 8M Without Affecting Market Price?

any idea?

who gives a shit just crash it bruv

you're cashing out, why care about that?

do it pls i want to buy in
but serious do it in small amounts

because it's only a part of my asset

nope, but I know how you can take your LARPing ass outside and go fuck yourself.

Beg thread in 3... 2... 1....

Bleed it out slow over several markets if possible You will seriously hurt your actual realization if you just dump that in just a few trades

seriously, man

delete this right now

I'll buy 100k from you at 10% off.

couple hundred K spread over a few hours across a few days

Talk shit to me again kid and I will cash out all at once and fucking ruin you

Look into dark pools. I know kraken does them

just sell it off in increments

I'd say, a nice round number like 100k

did all you morons responding to this faggot forget how easy it is to change text and numbers on a website using javascript

Also OP: you are fucking selling low

2million sat increase is inevitable in the coming days

Crash it, then when everyone panic sells, buy it all back for cheaper and make another million. Subtly warn anons before you do it and tripfag to be seen as some kind of Veeky Forums prophet and make bullshit predictions that are designed to mislead people in order to collect maximum gains

OP if you're still here, just set it up as a set of sell walls.

That way someone else will simply buy it up eventually when the price moves up.

The problem is my family desperately needs this money to improve their life quality.

I don't really trade in this way. My long-term strategy is buy-and-hold. And this is only a part of my crypto asset. Crashing it won't bring any benefits to myself.

how much money from accounts did you steal?

31000 eth, 12 dollars. Busted.

Then sell JUST what you need bruh
You can't possibly NEED $8M

Just cash out chunks, surely you'll be good with 100k

>Has 8m
>Can't screenshot
When will this meme end.

You're a big fat fucking liar if your family needs fucking 8 million to improve their lifestyle. 50k should pay for food and rent and more for like 6 months

OP's just a retard with lots of money.

OP, listen to me very closely: do not sell those tokens directly.

If you live in the US, what you want to do is contact a lawyer/tax expert and created what is known as a "charitable remainder trust."

You "contribute" crypto to this trust and can then sell that crypto through the trust on a capital gains tax free basis.

You can then reinvest it into whatever you want (stocks, bonds, currencies, crypto, w/e). In exchange, the trust pays you what is basically an annuity (either fixed or percentage) every year. THAT amount is capital gains taxed, but likely at a more favorable rate. In addition, you get in income tax deduction on the year of trust creation.

You save a lot of money this way, though again I urge you to get a lawyer/tax expert to sign off on this.

PS: If you find this information useful, a small tip in crypto (whatever you deem appropriate) is appreciated.

no, you're just a LARPing faggot.

how to cash out 8m without the government finding out

asking for a friend

You just keep selling slightly below the ask price, but don't put up a wall or the price will drop

Which website is that?

Just give the stolen ETH back, you fucking thief. Your heist is crippling the Eth market for everyone else and is yet another shitty reason the normies won't want to invest. Fucking blackhat asshole.

Suppose you sell this 8 million, it won't affect much beyond dipping a little.

sure OP you whale.

about 10 BNT worth.

Cash it slowly. Cash 1 million during the next peak, another one during the next one... You know how it goes.

Also, allow me to post my address here, just in case. You might feel generous or something:
1GX2pAwAHwPJtCcCgMKt1d6v3af7YN9awU

>cashing out

be smart and send some
1Jg8Jp4KzxhKwgfdwBduQkn8E15734ySSA

Fellow whale here.

Just divide it up between exchanges and sell them at the same time.

I made a mistake trying to cash our in one exchange when ETH was ATH.
Took me at least 2 hours to cash all out

You have a guaranteed short if you do the math.
Pull out a bit slowly over a couple of days then when it's been naturally treading down fora few days crash it hard and buy the dip you just created.

>mfw I will never have the power to guarantee a successful short

Send it to me and I'll post you dollar bills

FAGGOT

Nice element inspector.

You guys can't be this easily baited right

Larp

larp more faggot

Sell it incrementally

Even though this is a poor larp attempt, here is what I would do. Hire a lawyer to get in to contact with a company like Coinbase or an exchange. Offer to sell $8 million in ETH for $7 million cash. Done in a week with money in your account. Let them make a little too so they have an incentive to buy your huge bags.

Sell small amounts until you reach your goal.

Also I beg you 1 ETH would make me very happy.

0x129d5160360e2ebb8cff859705c04465daa471a1

Sorry for begging though, but being poor is killing me.

It's real, you can't edit through inspect element on gemini

Here's your (You)

Out larp

1 ETH is 220$ go take a job at Mcdonalds and buy one for yourself

No jobs where I am from man.

>spain
>jobs

And I live in a rural area, I want to kill myself.

can that trust be offshore?

OP is a faggot
Why do people lie on the internet?

Daddy please ;)

18JUsK9FmBjtKUPu7Rvz7TBmaapEzwLjx8

sell some via web sites and the rest to people directly.

You won't crash the market and more people will hold BTC and want to be able to use it.

Two birds with one stone