Bantus
Capoids
Semites/horners
Abos
Afro-Arabs
Black Americans/West Indians
Blatinos

SSA os black

Generally speaking, everyone in the green, and peoples who are primarily descended from the green, are black

Why aren't Dravidians considered black?

Because they are black dkinned but not negroid race

Negroid as a concept is debatable because it is on a spectrum, because humans are sexually compatible with each other and a lot of mixing takes place.

Negroid is a race that is different to white race, in skeleton health blood hair skin etc... toure insane

most people outside of SSA and northern Europe are mixed to varying degrees. So have different combinations of both features.

Fuck off you retard.

Don't forget the Phoenicians

Modern day people

Ive seen hindus they look nothing like blacks who are a seoerste hominid race that is sapient

Lots of South Indians have literal black skin

Yep, seems legit

Anything that originated from below the Sahara.

The guy was born in Johannesburg, white South Africans are only "African" by nationality. He's actually European, not an African

>Lots of South Indians have literal black skin

Darker than most Habeshas IMO, if they aren't black neither are Ethiopians

>queen confirmed black music

Why was he white? Look at his parents...

The Japanese called Papuans Black and Russians call Kirghiz dark. Capoids consider themselves yellow in contrast to their Bantu neighbors. So I guess high melanin content constitutes black.

Tes but skin color is not sole defining race factor, the skulls are completely seperate in douth blsck skinned indians than to black skinned negroids

He was Indian/Persian

Probably the fact they lived on the equator there whole lives and he lived in England

Race isn't real shitlord. That is a proud a light skinned African man.

Black is more or less a synonym for Bantoids. Other sub-Saharan people like the San are also black, but no-one from outside Africa is, including dark skinned people like Melanesians and Dravidians (they're both caucasoids).

What makes him European?
He's an African man born in Africa to African parents.

>red as a concept is debatable because it is on a spectrum, because colors are compatible with each other and a lot of mixing takes place.

Ethiopians are black, but Dravidians aren't?

>So I guess high melanin content constitutes black.

No, even the darkest Dravidian isn't black. Black is dark skinned AND racially negroid, you need both to qualify.

>caucasoid
There's a reason why no one use this grouping anymore. It's just arbitrary pseudo science, it's also disingenuous as fuck to label all these different people(genotype and phenotype wise) with different cultures in one group. Carleton coon didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. You can also find countless skull differences between Northern Europeans, mediterraneans, Russians, and Saudi Arabs. It's a meaningless fucking term

>What makes him European?

His genes / ancestry.

>He's an African man born in Africa to African parents.

WE WUZ

Protip moron: That's true of all racial categories. They're ALL arbitrary to some degree.

I can never work out how serious these threads are.
Do anons actually think race is a real tangible thing that can be accurately defined? Surely nobody is that stupid. Then again, I assume it's mainly Americans who take this stuff seriously.

So do you also count ethnically dark skinned African men living in Germany to be German?

>Surely nobody is that stupid.

You should go tell the medical profession how "stupid" they are for categorizing drug effectiveness on the basis of race.

If they have German citizenship, then yes they are German.
Pretty sure Mahler was Austrian, even though he was Jewish
I don't think a bunch of racists on the internet get to define Germaness.

>Afrikaners are black
I always wondered why I hated being around them.

He was an ashkenazi Jew, they are European in appearance so there's a difference

Only Bantus are truely black, the others you listed are subhuman mongrels and the products of numerous invasions and tape that fit their racial purity.

>includes Bantus but no West Africans or Nilo-Saharans, or even Pygmy manlets

No they aren't the same anons. Also, Abos aren't black, neither are most Semitic people unless they're mostly black racially. Capoids (who actually evolved from East Africa) are actually older than blacks but no one gives a damn about them am I right?

Pic related, some actually cute, not half white Aboriginal Australians. Dark skinned with broad noses? Yes. Black? No.

Habeshas aren't all Ethiopians, they're only one ethnic group out of dozens. They're what, 30-50% Eurasian on average? That's only 10-20% blacker than your average African American.

Well, rock, disco (they did some disco, wasn't that good), and funk are all black genres. But everyone knows Freddy is Iranian/Indian. He's just lighter than his tanned parents.

I heard that in one of the many San languages have a separate word for themselves and call all non- Khoikhoi-San humans "non-edible animals", except Asians who they see as the same people.

>Melanesians
>Caucasoid
>calling all blacks Bantoid when Bantus are a newer ethnic group

Might as well call all Europeans Roman.

POL -> fuck offf

reeeeeeeee

A lot of them have African ancestry thanks to BLEACHING the Khoikhoi and Bantus.

t. Zulu faggot

Bantus came from Southeast Nigeria and Cameroon, while the rest of West Africa is Bantu free. How are they not real blacks?

>race is skin color
Kill yourself.

Is that why West Eurasians still look similar to eachother when THEY HAVE THE SAME SKIN COLOR?

You ever notice albino blacks CAN STILL BE EASILY TOLD APART FROM A CAUCASOID?

>If they have German citizenship, then yes they are German.
>I don't think a bunch of racists on the internet get to define Germaness.
Westerners didn't view things that way until relatively recently and the rest of the world still doesn't think like that. A black guy born in Germany and with German citizenship is not a German.

So do you count Southern Europeans and middle easterners as white?

Then why is this girl not white if race is more than skin color? She's South Sudanese, if it's about features than South Indians should be black too.

Nope. Italians, Greeks, Jews, Arabs, they will all never be white.

>all the greatest European accomplishments came from Mediterraneans
>Northern Europeans achieved jackshit
Really makes you think

>all the greatest European accomplishments came from Mediterraneans

>medcucks think this

Sure if you want to think like that you can. But you must know most people thing it's repellent. And it is no way scientific or intellectually valid

It's true though, there were no great Nordic empires or great painters, philosophers, architects, and writers. Name one white artist that even comes close to da Vinci or Michelangelo or an empire that comes close to Rome/Greece

Nope only Europeans and Russians are white.

Btw you retard Caucasoid does not mean white, Caucasian means white.
Because you can clearly see thats a nigger.

>hurr durr they look the same
>im so retarded I dont know what convergent evolution is.

Georgians/Armenians are also Caucasians yet they're not white

Oh well maybe they are white.

It's a social construct, so the people who are in or out change according to the person
Boers are black now?

The Phoenicians were probably Arabs, or Proto-Arabic. Many say they were from the area around modern Bahrain. Or the Red Sea.

Terms like "black" and "white" are subjective and change with history; for a long time Irish people weren't considered white while /pol/ argues Ethiopians aren't black to push their racist agenda.

kys

while the nordics were moving big stones the romans were building aqueducts and making schools, the carthaginians had the most advanced docks of antiquity, the phoenicians were traders that got as far as the british isles and canary islands...

Black Americans average 30% ssa and that stat includes actual African Americans(African immigrants), they are in no way blacker than Ethiopians.

edit 30% euro.

>Carthaginians
>Phoenicians
>Mediterranean

WE

Carthage were mainly Africans, we know this.