cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SIGT_BTC
pool.mn/sigt/index.php
cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/
signatum.download/#
explorer.signatum.io/richlist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

U can send now BKWQGF3Mf5PdLG2S4nyKMG91RR9WHrz5mL

It's at 320 sat, just like I predicted yesterday.

700 sats, which considering I mined the first day is great.

>700 sats, which considering I mined the first day is great.

no larp, honest, how many did you get?

I only got started yesterday. The pool i'm in is hitting a block every 10 min's or so and I am getting like 8-10 an hour.

I'm just going to mine this from now on I think on the long shot that it might do something...

guarantee it's another "huuur duur private transactions" coin

why so pessimistic ?

That people on biz, look at their website, they dont even have a whitepaper. Absolutely scam

Thats fine, they can take their time. If they had an ico however that would be a different story

I got plenty early. I don't see the point in stopping right now and I'm only getting ~200 a day.

Rich club ?

Wrong pic..Behold!

dont you wanna send me a hundred or a thousand?
my 480 is trying its hardest

I'm sure a few people have 500k+. There was an insta mine of at least 2.5 million.

i hope coin will get some worth .mining for a first time and realized i desperetly need new gpu

Tip me some. I only get 500kh/s. =(

BCejaiSk5QeNyoTR7PBzetXTfGJTe6PVJG

u are not alone user

Mine and hold same member that paid for the Cryptopia listing has already talked with Bittrex as well. @ the current global hashrate I'm sure coming up with 3 btc wont be impossible in the near future.

Sorry i new to crypto so i understand just that u talked to some cryptopia member

30000-7676 current block =22324

22324*41 seconds = 11 days till having halving (if no network growth)

Price to at least double to compensate for difficulty

Look at the rich list. This coin is extremely well distributed.

what the fuck? this is thousands of dollars in eth mining.

>people getting so mad that people who watched the forums and started mining at 0 minute got free coins

Would announcing in advance the exact minute you're going live be better? That would just mean the guys with multi-GH/s farms would reap all the rewards.

10s of thousands actually around 30k.

the top 4 guy on the rich list mined thousands of coins in minutes according to his post on bitcointalk. devs probably have a good amount, but it's better than other coins.

>I got plenty early. I don't see the point in stopping right now and I'm only getting ~200 a day.

yeah, I am hashing 40MH/s and got just under 500 in the last 12 hours.

I'm just going to keep mining this indefinitely now I think till I at least rack up a couple thousand, would like to get to 10k anyways but who knows, if the big farms jump on for a bit the payouts will collapse.

I've got a 5 year old AMD card, is it worth me trying to mine this?

And? Of course the devs are going to start mining the second it goes live. The point is they were still open and publicly announced when mining started so anyone watching the announcements had the same opportunity.

The alternative is to say "mining starts at X:XX" and then 99% of the coins go to chinese farms that would control the entire network hashrate for a few hours until they went back to eth. The current situation seems way preferable to that.

Im mining with gtx 660 at 2900 kH/s so u can try to take some pennys

I'm 70 Mh/s of that number and I'm doing it because I believe this coin has a future and - at 500 SAT - mining it is profitable over ZEC or ETH on my 1080 Tis once I factor power costs... not even considering potential future growth... but I'm holding this shit for a long fucking time.

it's literally some tor meme shit, good luck pal.
difficulty 2x'd in a hour, so i hope youve done the math recently.

Any idea how many coins I might take?

20 per day

Any tips on getting a better hashrate? I'm getting 19Mh/s on my 1070 with CCminer and overclocking seems to not do anything.

I get 24.5mh/s on my GTX 1070. ~500 coins a day with current difficulty.

@ current rate and price yes it is still more profitable. The price would have too plummet or the Hash would have to double before it becomes not worth it.

any tips for geting higher hash on this?

You got the modded skunk cc miner? Hitting around 27mh/s with one Asus strix 1070, overclock settings in GPU tweak II, Temperatur stable at around 60c

my poolsays that i have 75 mhs but on my miner is 135mhs, wtf ?

calculated shares vs submitted shares.

Ooooo I mined 3k in the past 2 days. Mining it doubled my profits compared to eth. Fuck off anti shill user faggot

is this coin worth taking a risk and buying 1 btc worth of it? or not please help am poor pajeetman

Who knows. It was very lucrative mining the past few days however

Does anyone have a link to a guide to start mining this?

There's a modded miner for sale.

where and how much?

no money for that

Bitcointalk, ocminer is the user in question. He charges 0.05 btc tho

Bittrex to the moon. Hold your sheckles faggots

Delusional as fuck

Is this likely to rise in value once it hits coinmarketcap? Currently selling for 700 sat, with a circulating supply of about 19M puts its market cap at about 400k already. Is this overvalued for a shitcoin?

that's the gamble friendo

you don't want to start too high, or too low - just right.

I was hoping for opinions, I'm not much of a shitcoin wrangler.

I have over 50k already, that's my opinion

Mined or bought? I'm down to throw a tenths of a bitcoin down on this...fucking mooncoin has a 14M marketcap.

bought. I don't have the time or money to deal with mining. plus it makes taxes a nightmare and my portfolio is too big to think about not paying taxes.

i wouldn't put any money into this other than some hashing power. it's likely going to go to shit unless it gets pumped like mooncoin which is a

MINE SIGT NOW

THIS IS THE NEXT ETH

DO IT BEFORE THE CHINK SERVER FARMS GET IN

FUCKING DO IT N OW

20k sat when it gets listed on bittrex

Nice I've got 15k myself I hope to have 50k by the end of PoW

Might hit that before bittrex.

How do I start mining lads?

New to Crypto, spoon feeding appreciated.

google

download the sgminer linked in the announcement, THE ONE THEY SPECIFICALLY EDITED FOR sigt

edit the .bat file in the miner to

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer -k skunkhash -o -u -p

i use pool.mn/sigt/index.php

cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/

Send me some sigt:
BQCJbRzbXZX9RjonQL47z4YF4Nuv7twGKn

suck my dick faggot I gave him a real guide pay me instead and in fact give me tribute for not calling you a nigger

BQ8SFkd1n4fwJpucZoVXKu1P5FMFnMyCZo

U are nigger
BKWQGF3Mf5PdLG2S4nyKMG91RR9WHrz5mL

its weird that you have to pay taxes on coins you mined.
i dont even want to know the process
im scared because i believe this ridiculous hype will actually bring it to that point
Then the whitepaper stating its a shit coin will rock bottom it

I tried mining but only got 50kh and everything rejected

anybody want to help me get started?
BDT5SycuMT2uRfMp6kqK9uST1uRVjeMnzs

no. if you're too stupid to learn how to run a miner you don't deserve anything.

>MINE SIGT NOW

I AM

OK i'm mining this shit with my 980 and getting 12.2 MH/s, does that sound right?

please someone fill me in what's going on I don't know I just saw hype on a Veeky Forums thread now I'm mining how rich am I going to be? next ETH?

>next ETH?

Next BTC

please you or someone else give me a hyped up beserk unrealistic description of what the deal is with this coin so i dont read the announcement thread and develop some sort of lame unexciting idea of what this coin is

at 700 sats, my pathetic miner is making almost 20 bucks a day.

this is all that matters

ALRIGHT BOYS STRAP IN

THIS IS THE NEXT BITBEAN/PIVX WE'VE ALL BEEN ASKING FOR AND IT'S BRAND FUCKING NEW, FAIRLY TOLD TO THE COMMUNITY, NOT PREMINED OR ANYTHING

HUGE IN MULTIPLE WAYS, IT EMBODIES EVERYTHING WE'VE LOOKED FOR IN COINS RECENTLY: FAIRLY DISTRIBUTED, EASY TO GET, AND WILL PAY YOU A DIVIDEND FOR HODLING

NEW ALGORITHM, ABSOLUTELY INSANE EFFICIENCY, COULD BECOME NEW GOLD STANDARD OF GPU MINING ALGOS

YOU CAN EASILY MINE IT RIGHT NOW AND THE MINING PERIOD WILL END COMPLETELY, MEANING NO MORE COINS MADE AFTER THAT BLOCK

WHEN CHINKS HEAR ABOUT THIS SHIT THE COIN IS GOING TO BE INCREDIBLY HARD TO MINE AND $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FULL POS AFTER PROOF OF WORK PERIOD, WILL LIKELY RESULT IN MASTERNODES

HAS PRIVACY FEATURES UP THE ASS SO CHINKS WILL ENJOY IT

TOR INTEGRATION

HUGE COMMUNITY ALREADY AND GROWING BY THE SECOND

THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO BE ON THE GROUNDFLOOR OF THE NEXT WAVE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY

better off just buying the coin for now, tho

also this, it's insanely cheap right now

this is like buying eth at 20 cents or some shit

hooolyyyyyy FUCKk ok

im gonna buy a shitton

Good post, this is why I come to BIZ.

I felt this way yesterday when I saw this constantly getting posted/shilled here.

I got into ETH mining in May, made one rig pay for itself already so I'm gonna mine some of this for a few days, perhaps a week and HODL.

Definitely interesting to be in on the "groundfloor". It's already much more profitble than ETH mining for me anyway, but I will probably HODL a good portion since most of my ETH mined is staying in crypto anyway, fuck the tax man.

>5 BTC BID OUT OF NOWHERE

WHICH OF YOU DID THIS REVEAL YOURSELF

nice shill i like it

OK I BOUGHT AND PUT SELL ORDER AT 20k

NOT ME BECAUSE COINBASE IS SLOW AND THIS FUCKING WILD CAT NEW ZEALAND BANK IS TAKING FOREVER TO GET MY CRYPTOSHEKELS ON THERE!!! WHO THE FUCK MADE THIS SITE KIM DOTCOM?

924 sat and rising, shoulda just sent ETC or something broski, coinbase has etc correct?

yeah I fucked up, but I sent in some coin I was holding from a wallet. Got a little over a hundred bucks worth in at 898 sats. My fault for not realizing that just now coinbase is reporting massive delays for BTC transactions..

i am about to dump all my coins. i was an early adopter and I'm on the rich list.

DONT KNOW MAN
their site looks like shit with fucking raptors in it signatum.download/#

For now its not look like next ETH at all

FOMO is about to get real as fuck.

nice just bought 100 K

Sell please and make it cheaper!!!!!!

the whale just pulled out. dump commence

23/07/2017 8:19:30 PM Sell 0.00000977 299793.01000000 2.92897771

You weren't joking user

hahahahaha oh wow this big baller made a whole 3 BTC

i still have more in reserve, but I won't dump it.

you can be on RichList too for like 1 BTC now
explorer.signatum.io/richlist

pretty good for like 3 or 4 days mining

This will probably be my startegy, make a decent profit of some of what I mine, HODL the rest in case this shit coin does something in the future

a lot of hype around this one.

sweet trade retarded faggot lmao I bought at 300 sat and don't have jelly hands like you

kindly sell the rest nobody wants to see you

>950 sat again

lmao