>>863 BTC WORTH OF BAGHOLDERS

AHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAH

holy fucking shit, you youtube crypto fags crack me up

Nothing will ever beat Mintcoin, it went from 3 sato to ~50 sato in 5 days then ttanked and took a year and a half to get back to 40 sato with near 0 volume.
Now the bag HODLers of this POS POScoin have teamed up with a PnD group another 2 years later to try and exit but no one is falling for it.

They should always be remembered as the ultimate bag holders.

Do I even need to comment telling you how retarded you are? Or will you figure it out yourself?

Enlighten me, reddbagholder

Not holding a single one of these shitcoins but you realize anyone can sell 1 rdd for 800 BTC and make a massive fake sell wall right? There is no possible way a single person owns 800 BTC worth of this.

the previous ATH was 143, there is 863 BTC worth of sell orders that need to be bought up to reach this price again

retard. learn how to read order book senpai

>Dunning-Kruger, the post
The chart has an even rise, and there is 881 BTC worth of RDD for sale from 49 sat to 143 sat.

please tell me this is bait

kek. the only people smiling are those from the yobit pump thread in april. newcoiners actually believed in this shitcoin.

>calls others retarded
>can't read market weight
Want to buy some MintCoins? I hear it's going to moon soon.

Well then sucks for the retards who bought this shitcoin for that much. True value was 5 sats so anyone selling above that price is making a fake sell wall to drive up the price. I was on biz when this was first shilled here so I know how much it's worth.

It's because people are anticipating the Redd-ID release

I remember when this coin was doing 1,000 BTC daily volume

Just watch friends

just stop posting

JUST stop posting

>buying shitcoins
Top 20 or bust

lol. shitcoins were designed to steal bitcoins from retards. Those rdd bags sure looks heavy now.

exactly shitcoins are binary, they are either going to explode or be steaming piles of shit, there is no middle ground.

where can I see these kinds of charts ? got a link for me ?

its the order book on bittrex

top kek
plot twist; there are no developments only pumps 'n dumps

fucking retard

please, stay away