chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/tx.dws?10975238.htm

chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/tx.dws?10963708.htm

chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/tx.dws?10937618.htm

bump

How do you know he's selling it?

From blockchain
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/tx.dws?10933324.htm
all 20000LTC outputs in one address, hes exchanger deposit adress

Alright. Then he's selling it. So what? Unless you have proof that this is a LTC developer, I don't care. A lot of people exchange millions of BTC for LTC during the fork crisis.

>he have 349,489.994 LTC more

>he have 349,489.994 LTC more
and he dont gona stop
look like this LTC season is over

bump

can i have some sys coin

this guy legit or is he larping? I hold a bit of LTC (i use it for transferring funds cuz of speed and low fees)

Maybe he runs a chinese mining company?

someone explain to me why THIS couldn't happen with shitcoin as well - the guys on top see their chance to cash out and get the fuck out > shit bombs so hard it'll never recover (unless someone's trying to fool me there's enough buyers lol)

Yeah! I am selling all litecoin to buy CFI.

>This man

like, what makes u think it's not a woman???

sexist pig

>hold a bit of LTC
lol, sell it

Since you like to spread LTC FUD let me give you some more material.

Also that is like 15 million dollars? I have seen BTC orders in the book of that size. This is just the work of the free market, so what the money is not evenly spread. If you dislike this fact, dont buy LTC. . .

SO the red is the sell line for block chains and the blue is the buy line for block chains.

Good for him.

it Bitcoin vs Litecoin comparation

what makes you think it's a woman?

sexist pig

unless you already have millions of $ worth of litecoin, youre only going to get slaughtered long term in this chinacoin

>This man selling LTC on $1,000,000 every day

And the market keeps eating it.

wheres that chart from? does it have other coins too?

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-ltc.html

market is on heavy selling when price go up
price lowering + new investors flow lowering= crash imminent

this is the same demented syscoin shill who raged again ETH in thread after thread. Now he is raging against LTC, with the same exact charts.

the "chart" in the OP isnt even a chart though, what matters with litecoin is that its hugely centralized in every metric and its simply far too risky to buy into it with very little chance of major upside and significant downside, especially at its currently hugely inflated price.

Only this man can make price 0.00015 on poloniex

in the end, bitcoin is Daddy. no argument there. That doesn't make LTC a bad investment. LTC has plenty of upside still. It's not $400 ETH or whatever... nor is it artificially stagnant XRP. It's a better bet than most of the shitcoins shilled here, in large part because of its availability on Coinbase, which means new money will continue flowing into it for quite some time.

>flowing into it for quite some time.
or flowing out

it why he selling slow
"buy dip" tardeses eat it

thats the thing, i dont think it does. its inflated right now, and there are hundreds of millions waiting to get dumped, you dont see the same with bitcoin, and even with ethereum's insane rise theres less money waiting on exchanges than there is with litecoin.

its very top heavy and other more useful alts keep chipping away at its foundation. i dont see why money would flow into it, western volume has been incredibly low as always, mostly just traded by china.

not to mention the one thing every litecoiner is excited about, atomic swaps, just makes it easter for people to dump their litecoin driving the price down even faster.

>tfw fud like this always comes before an obvious moon mission.

We've had batman ears twice before another huge LTC rise and it's happening again.

just because you dont like the facts doesn't make it fud. data is data.

Why does almost every ID in this thread seem like a samefag?

>

Lol these links you posted don't show any of what you're talking about. All you did was go to the rich list and post some of the richest wallets, there is no tx history of them sending out 1mm worth of ltc every day.

the numbers dont even add up, if the guy was selling 1 million worth of ltc everday he would be empty after 15 days. . .

if the one guy was selling 1 million worth of ltc everday
the secong also will do it

chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/tx.dws?10987685.htm
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/tx.dws?10975238.htm
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/tx.dws?10963708.htm
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/tx.dws?10937618.htm

Heavy resistance on all levels over .0163 now

But Satoshi has 1 million BTC. I guess they excluded him from the graph.

not excluded

>Yeah! I am selling all litecoin to buy CFI.
Same here. I hope its a good choice

>be short on LTC
>see all this anti-LTC shilling on Veeky Forums
>not sure if should be happy about it

This literal retard (I honestly think he has brain damage) has been fudding LTC non-stop for months. It has only increased in price these past month.

He's probably a top LTC holder wanting the price to dump so he can buy more.

You will seriously regret not listening to sysbro. He's been warning us of the ETH vulnerabilities for months now. Dudes legit, and rumored to be Satoshi himself.

>muh ETH vulnerabilities
ETH is like 200$ now and most people who aren't retarded made great buck off it.

same with LTC.

Doesn't change the facts.

What makes you think its not a woman LARPing as a man LARPerphobe.

I wish he'd cash out or someone was able to stea his coins.

Only this man can make price 0.00015 on poloniex

If BTC passes the August 1st mark with flying colors, LTC has rough time ahead.

>ETH is like 200$ now and most people who are retarded got lucky and made great bucks off it.
ftfy

yes, ETH is falling
Deceived investors who bought expensive put pressure on the price and new investors are not enough

bump for this life saving information

bump.