A serious discussion about Kanye West

What would Evola have thought of Kanye? I thought his main issue with 'negro' music was that it was too depressing / focused on temporary enjoyment. Kanye's music on the other hand focuses on success and it's various offshoots.

>Evola
lmao

We only really know the meme entertainer Kanye, but I think if Evola met and spoke to Kanye as men he would express disgust in Kayne's encouragement and profit off of mindless consumerism.

>We only know the meme Kanye

Guess what music is?

I agree with the personality clash, but in terms of over all contribution to Evola's heroism given the realities of modern life I think he'd see Kanye as a rather great person. Especially for a 'negro'

I'm sorry would you rather talk to the /pol/ invaders about 'da juus?'

His music isn't a projection of his personality beyond maybe his ego, it's intended for mass consumption, not poetic or artistic expression. I honestly think the "real Kayne" is a probably deeper ma-
>married to Kim Kardashian
I don't know. At least he is transparent.

Have you listened to Kanye?
I personally haven't really but I'm sure that there are some fans out there who will argue with your dismissal of him.

He's transparent about wanting his kids to be part white. That's fine by me.

Have you actually listened to his music? Not just analytically, but when you were in a good mood and feeling successful? It doesn't seem to me to be any fundamentally different from things like Metal, which we all know is in line with heroism.

so were just gonna ignore the 25 year rule

Lovely little example of memetics here. Both of us had similar thought processes triggered by the same source. How cool is that?

Does that apply to humanities?

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're saying. Are you ?

Yes sorry I should have made that clear.

Ha, makes more sense, I thought you were the poster I was replying to
If/When he listens to Kanye and doesn't like it we have to tell him to listen to it louder

The celebration of being successful in rap is almost solely focused on the acquiring of wealth, drugs, or sex. The admirable indomitable spirit in turn is wasted on flouting authority, order, and civilization. I find history to have a cruel sense of irony- the Chinese lived in a supposed time when the government served the people's interests but used the Cultural Revolution to rip out their inheritance and actual culture. Meanwhile the black populace in America NEEDS exactly what the Chinese received, a complete removal of the actual decadent culture and a replacement focusing on societal betterment.

Would probably like Runaway, Blame Game, and Blood on the Leaves for being sad reflections of the modern state of relationships in the west that he wrote about towards the end of his life.

Would appreciate the values reflected in Jesus Walks, Family Business, Saint Pablo, and Hey Mama.

Would see the man as have a touch of madness and some good values at his core, even if he fails to live up to them.

>but I think if Evola met and spoke to Kanye as men he would express disgust in Kayne's encouragement and profit off of mindless consumerism.
This.

Kanye is one of the greatest musical geniuses of all time.

Who cares? Evola is a hack and a meme and no one should take him seriously. Kanye West at least produces decent music, Evola just wrote some made-up mystical mumbo-jumbo to justify is hatred of religious views that actually make sense.

Kanye west is a narcissist egomaniac who believes is self obsessed to the point of self-deification. As Joe Rogan said, that nigga needs to be knocked out. Saying shit like "Just back off and let me be great" is the epitome of self-obsessed mental illness.

How many layers of iron are you under

Try out Kanye before you say that. He is the black massiah.

Nice meme. He recognized the importance of tradition yet you paint him to be some sort of heritic.

>armenians
>white