You guys are always asking what the next coin to moon is going to be, Ive found a very good contender

You guys are always asking what the next coin to moon is going to be, Ive found a very good contender.

Social Coin
It has potential to rival RDD, but is forming its own, untouched niche aswell.

>RDD market cap- $40,000,000
>SOCC market cap- $40,000
This coin has massive room to grow and is HUGELY undervalued right now

The dev is extremely active with shitloads of experience.

It will easily 10x over the next 2 weeks (big news coming AUG 1st) and will 100x by the end of the year

Its available on yobit and novaexchange

One this gets some volume going it will absolutely moon!

>40k mktcap

Well I suppose if this shit coin Dev has some brains and hits marketing on the head risk/reward could be quite appealing.

Bought 100k thanks OP.

Just another coin

>Well I suppose if this shit coin Dev has some brains and hits marketing on the head risk/reward could be quite appealing.

I know youre 'avin a laugh. But this is 100% correct

No shit, I think we all established we are shallow money hungry soulless NEETs that would rebuy our soul at ATH and sell it at ATL just to have more shitcoins in our wallets.

Look into it.
It has huge potential to grow price wise. serious money to be made if you get in now

What exchange can I buy souls on? Are they on yobit?

You wont find a better a coin that is more primed to moon than this one

'
I had a look, only problem the website is shit, it has no appeal, it's literally a blog.

It's needs marketing and a brand overall big time.

Lmao look at the 4 week chart.
Buy my bags thread vol. 4

I couldnt agree more
Its in the early stages, Ive been meaning to bring this up in the slack.

I bought between 1000 and 1500, Im not holding any bags

This logo has to be the most pajeet logo I've seen in crypto
And devs want platforms like Amazon to use their coin?

>This logo has to be the most pajeet logo I've seen in crypto
Lol yeah its pretty shit

>And devs want platforms like Amazon to use their coin?
Yes, but obviously that wouldn't be for a while. I personally dont intent to hold for that long aha, Ill take a 10x profit after a couple of weeks then get out

Well OP you seem genuine so I'll go deeper.

I think we have to get the message across to the dev that the site comes across hugely unprofessional, and that a brand overhaul is needed if he wants any chance of saving this coin.

I understand things are early but it's so easy to simply create a good looking website with a bit of smarts.

Youre right

Are you in the slack?

>yobit
>novaexchange

these fuckin meme exchanges

They're for shitcoins.
But shitcoins are where all the money is to be made

thats true

i have nothing to add btw, just pointing out the shit exchanges the coin is trading on

could be worse i guess, at least its not on livecoin

I bought 1000 at 1400 accidentally because of yobits shit design and my phone, hope this bullshit moons

Where did you pull that x10 and x100 returns from? You know that that would be a feat for even the biggest shitcoin pumped by huge pump and dump groups to rise that high.

What are you talking about? Those sorts of rises happen literally every day!

Do you remember when score was shilled here the other week and went from 70 to 7000 in like 3 days?

>SOCC

Bump

SOCCER COIN
SOCC 'EM COIN
SOCC MY DICK COIN

I got 30k of this coin. Hope it moons.

Not trolling btw as pic related. It is going good, development keeps increasing and dev is super active, has posted pics of app development which look good.

The people saying he is a bum are bullshitting. He has another YT channel reviewing a bunch of expensive cars, he got a magazine editor in the UK with 20,000 readers to shill his coin in the edition to be published on Aug 1st. You aren't a longtime and prominent member of the expensive car scene if you are a broke bum.

Also if he was desperate for dosh he would have dumped when the coin hit yobit and pumped for a few days with high volume. He didn't and he is now spending his money to rent mining power. He obviously has money

The problem with the coin is that it kind of rips off RDD but rdd has terrible devs and no funds or hope. Socc coin is an obvious buy for those hoping for a boom. If they get apps launched and develop a proper website the coin would have comparable development to many coins with a million plus market cap.

Sorry for essay but most people talking about this coin don't know shit.

Sharp eye user. It's a coin!

Yeah pls buy. I have a sell order @7

Exchanges are looking good right now. Lots of buy orders and market trades.

volume increasing.