Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KCz2e4g
docs.neo.org/en-us/node/consensus.html
neo.org/
coinjournal.net/ver-backed-qtum-started-bitbay-dai/
youtube.com/watch?v=O3R06i17lLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Next 24 hours are going to be big. Excited af

Wait so are my ANS going to be automatically converted into NEO or is there something I need to do? I know that I should get what I have in the wallet asap, other than that though?

they're laughing at the stupid laowai who are gonna get pumped and dumped

Yup, a nice crash. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Stay in one thread or we'll shit up your coin again

>rebranding tomorrow
>inevitable FOMO.

I fucking hope so. I only have 40 Antshares. Need more

Not how it works, generally.

kys you filthy no-ans

现在在白色鬼上滴昆虫

黄动物

i have Antshare gore wallet, do it work tomorrow when this change to NEO?

Ant share general section on Veeky Forumscord now
discord.gg/KCz2e4g

Is there NEO desktop wallet availeble yet?

go to your local chinatown, there should be a quest giver by the gate

According to leddit the website relaunch has been delayed. What about the rest of the rebranding (wallets, nodes etc) I'm not so sure. AntShares/neo team will release a statement tomorrow.

KEK

Heard dat

Fuck me. They're as useless as a dogcatcher in Chinatown.

Everyone always seems to forget. Buy the rumor. Sell the news. Should be a dip

you're pretty good

this was the moon...
expect it to crash all the way back to 200k. but when it starts to rise again buy immediatly

we're uptrending you fool

This is nothing yet OP, wait until it gets on Poloniex or other major exchanges .. Then 100 dollar will be 1 neo for sure

Make no mistake.

Neo = next BTC and ETH together

site down for rebranding, prepare for the moon
docs.neo.org/en-us/node/consensus.html

Not it isn't . It was delayed.
neo.org/

The site is up and crash is NOW.

Yeah what a crash...... Kek

Goddamn why is bittrex freezing everybody's wallets
where else can I get ans

But seriously you don't have to move it off the exchange. It's a rebranding not a hard fork

with the political and economic disaster chinks have caused for bitcoin, does anyone really want to be left holding some other rando chinkcoin? i think not. you better hope china alone makes this shit moon because people have learnt their lesson already.

What a mess, Someone put this shit down already. LOL "rebranding"

1 NEO = 100 USD by end of year at the latest. Period.

all haters and doubters: kys

not for long fool. I've seen this so many times already, SELL THE NEWS YOU MORON

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PROFITS IF YOU DONT, IT'S NOT A JOKE

KEK at all you dumb user neets buying this chinese shitcoin. this is inferior to QTUM coin, which is the real chinacoin. Have fun getting ripped off by dog-eaters. buy QTUM faggots

this. does Veeky Forums remember what happened to DGB?

lmao. QTUM is run by a scam artist and they paid bittrex to be at the top as a "sponsored" coin. it doesn't get any more pathetic than that, faggot.

Qtum = scam

coinjournal.net/ver-backed-qtum-started-bitbay-dai/

Yep DGB, MUSIC before that, and many others.
I'm just tired of seeing the pink wojaks honestly because people don't follow the simplest mantra when it comes to crypto

>hurr durr, maybe if I compare NEO to DGB for the 10,000,000th time, it'll become an accurate comparison

>Bought some because potato
>Saw that sell wall
>Sold at the same price.

Thank god I didn´t hold, sell when you can guys, seriously.

ah yes, that big scary 3 BTC sell wall we are currently facing. whatever will we do.

I sold al my ANS at 320k a few hours ago, then I regret it because maybe it will moon cause of the NEO and shit... Now the 320K wall is 30BTC

>if i say this coin is different, that must be true
all shitcoins have 0 functionality. so you have the rumor (DGB/ANS will eventually do this and that and everything!) which brings up the price, and then you have the news (we updated our twitter!/here is a picture of a boat) which kills the hype.

does that mean DGB/ANS will always be down or they can't develop functionality? nah, but prepare to lose a fuck load of your net worth after this week.

this IS the moon, the rebranding is already accounted to the price. the only way for NEO now is DOWN

you NEO haters called me a moron for even suggesting we would moon this weekend at all. How'd that work out for you? shove it. up. your. ass.

again, you are clearly a retard who has not researched NEO at all if you think comparing it to DGB is accurate. it's clearly just a stupid meme designed to attack NEO holders, and it's tired. kill. your. self.

kek

poor fool

if by 30 BTC you mean 3.48 BTC. you FUDers can't even read numbers right.

and you have not researched DGB. wow what an argument.

Lol you're lost buddy. QTUM has no actual product and is 2-3 years behind in development.... oh and run by a known scam artist. Kys.

OH AND THE COMPANY IS FROM SINGAPORE. HAHAHAHA NOT EVEN CHINESE. FUCKING LOSER RAT KYS. FUCK OUTTA MY THREAD.

>tfw bought at 217k
>+45.62%
>tfw also bought at 315k just breaking green now.
I feel like selling at least half, of it to rebuy back when it drops after the conference, but some mad FOMO is kicking in.

anyone not buying ANS/NEO or IOTA is retarded full stop

I'm talking about the sum, and 330K is 55BTC. It's not going to be easy to beat this now that the news were sold.

Do whatever you want. I think it will dip from here, and I sold mine. If you think otherwise go ahead and good luck.

If it mooning to 400k, should I sell it and wait for the next dip to 330k?

>IOTA
elaborate

>DGB = fast transactions shitcoin
>ANS = next eth
pick one

This I believe, I'm selling at least half of it once it peaks before the conference

>next eth
DGB was the next bitcoin. wow what an argument.

There's nothing wrong with selling some at the peak to get more when it dips.

The problem is retards saying this coin isn't going to eventually explode into one of the biggest coins in all of crypto.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3R06i17lLU

>people are actually going to keep holding before, during and after the conference
What part of sell the news you don't understand
Bought at 4 before last conference and sold at 10.
Going to buy again after it dips

Blockchain is ded, long live the tangle

Active devs, community gets bigger daily, the technology is new and innovative

a lot of singporeans are chinese anyway

Do you guys sell it into USDT (Tether) and just wait? How does the process go.

buy dips and hodl, thats it.

get out of our thread, iota fag.

this is mostly what I do. I have about 50 ANS on bittrex that I trade with just for fun though.

Thanks for the advice friend.
I'll try leverage a part of my ans once we reach a little higher.

the shutterstock just rounds off the image nicely

你的中文是垃圾

Bitcoin is a network which is centralized and not useful (apart from super secure). IOTA intends to make the world's largest network if I understand correctly, which acts as both a data and value transfer system. Like Monero, it's super underpriced for what it can do atm

This, Holding NEO and IOTA for 3 years and I think we will be living like keeeeeengs mateys

Hodling NEO, IOTA and XMR, you fags better be right, I want to believe as well

>Bitcoin is a network which is centralized
uh, are you retarded

i don't see anything there that shows a change of date

he's just spreading false FUD. ignore.

Was yesterday's moon the predicted rebrand moon or is there going to be another?

oh hey that was me nice to meet you

Antshares looking like it will blast off again. Not even trolling, I hate this chink coin.

It wasn't a moon. I think a moon will come in the next 12 hours. Put 50% of my portfolio in ANS this morning. My reasoning is that all the signs are there, but even it doesn't moon, some action the next month is guaranteed. Bags are simply not gonna happen - but I think I can make a 30-40% profit from this.

I cant wait!

couple walls but they are being eaten quick. This might be it.

holy fuck, real quick

wall down

Worry not ANS holders. I just sold 34 ANS as a sacrifice to the moon God. The rocketship will be taking off shortly

Kek

I sometimes sell off some to awaken the fucked up moon gods.

Volume building, RSI looks good. Maybe I should buy some of this ChinamenCoin

>fucked up and waited too long for some dip
>now it's 325
>if I buy right now 100% guarantee it's gonna dip

I fucking hate my luck

idk why but every time i see this tiny little ant lifting up that heavy as twig at the break of dawn i fucking lose it

You just missed the dip. Someone bought everything back up.

someone could literally bomb a few bitcoin farms and the network would be severely affected

Buy now dudd, it's going to shoot towards 400k sats.

I was bumped out I got in at 305 today while it was at 270 just a few days ago. But it's not looking nearly as bad now :D Hope we can reach 400k user.

Yeah if they bombed well over 50% of the ledgers at the same time all over the world you dumb fuck.

You would more or less have to take down the entire internet to fuck over Bitcoin.

So short of an alien EMP, I think we are good.

I bought at THE worst time (386k), please be right anons

Chill, it will lose a bit and then gain traction and pop past 450 within the next couple of hours.

dont think there's enough support to go through 18btc at 330k atm

Just fucking bought it and it's started dipping, my life is literally a joke

Any vertical sell wall are likely to get pulled as it gets approached.