SC about to pull a DGB - Next stop 1000 street

The meme triangles are speaking to me, they tell me SC is finally about to spike upwards.

SC is incredibly cheap and undervalued right now, just friendly advice to get in now before it nears a 1000 in a week.

pic related, sia in a week

>SC about to pull a DGB
What, it's going to tank even further?! I'm selling this shit right now.

check where DGB is right now compared to two days ago desu.

b-but there's nothing there

dump, tell me what your opinions are faggots.

>bump not dump

If sia ever makes it past 800, I'll eat my own dick

Exactly

why the fuck is it dropping today? thats retarded.

why the fuck are there so many fucking sell walls? its irritating to look at.

1000 sats?

go to coinmarketcap and check the last time SC was at 350 sats, it was on Mar 17 2017.

It is going to steadily head upwards to 1000 sats.

why 1000, you intolerable faggot? Why not 600 and then take a giant back to 300?

cause he's a bagholder and he wants Sia to moon.
That's called wishful thinking.

Everything is dropping.

i appreciate your shilling for my bags, but could you be more subtle about it please

who here siamarines?

this

who here got caught holding DGB and SC?

fucking anime mascots get me everytime

If we ask nicely will pple buy our bags

Yes

show me your monas

I am.

Calm down. Sell walls are actually decreasing. Two weeks ago, it was at ~ 1.3 billion. Now we're closer to 1 billion which is better.

Dropping over a 3 day rise isn't dropping. This is average Veeky Forums.

>tfw did a withdrawal of about 1MM SC 30 days ago from Poloniex->Bittrex and the transaction is not even on the blockchain while it is written "Completed" on Polo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE when they'll do something with my ticket. I'm literally loosing my mind, since it'll be most likely the next big coin in a year or so.

Hmm this should be my cue to sell and yet I buy more - why?

good luck user. my ETC ticket is running 44 days and 6 hours.

Also mining this coin and trade a bit. Will not hold the bags, because reasons.

stupid nigger shit with 40 IQ is trying to appear intelligent before me. Dropping just after bear market ended is utterly ridiculous.

Yeah, Polo is such a piece of shit recently. I decided to move all of my coins from there after sudden freeeze of LTC without any explanation. IMO it'll be another Mt. Gox.

>because reasons
Mind expanding?

If you think SC undervalued what do you think of STORJ a competing product with only 10% of the market cap. Once again you're getting memed user. Look at the market caps and decide for yourself.

STORJ developers tried to scam its holders for several times. Also check bitcointalk thread.

Storj is dead.
You're fooling yourself if you think they're comparable.

Devs may be talented, but are morons regarding buisness. Recently the discussed on plebbit hardforking 1 billion sia into their wallet for future development.
They are trying to compete with Amazon S3 based on 1. Price 2. decentralized

1. Good luck beating big A in their own game. (how long do you think S3 can operate at a loss?)

2. Decentralization has benefits, but also costs. A Co. running their storage on SIA would need to train or hire people on SIA.

Also the ecosystem is not as decentralised as it seems. I come up with 2 ways for the system to fail. 1. Price of SIA tanks so hard that hosters stop hosting. 2. A far better way to make money with HDD Space comes up.

Good point. Sia's market cap is disturbingly high for a barely functioning product and a dysfunctional team.

>Devs may be talented, but are morons regarding buisness. Recently the discussed on plebbit hardforking 1 billion sia into their wallet for future development.
Stop your FUD. They were just thinking out loud, and nothing happened. If anything, the fact that they were thinking out is what got them a grant for a year, and financial security in the foreseeable future.

>Decentralization has benefits, but also costs. A Co. running their storage on SIA would need to train or hire people on SIA.
Wut? No they wouldn't.

>Price of SIA tanks so hard that hosters stop hosting.
Which is unlikely to happen and is just scaremongering.

>A far better way to make money with HDD Space comes up.
Unlikely to happen.

How have you retards not figured out this is a 12 month + hold and you should have been buying the dip the whole time?

You need to look at the bigger picture. It's not really about competing directly with S3. It's the fact that Sia creates a marketplace for storage without any barriers to entry. Amazon's storage centers will be put in direct competition with Google's storage centers, Microsoft's storage centers, etc. Right now they are able to charge higher prices because they lock their customers in to their specific storage solution. But Sia will make it trivial for people to migrate their data to whoever is providing better price/latency/bandwidth.

This is bad news for those companies, of course, since it directly cuts into their bottom line. If Sia does start to gain traction, Amazon/Google/Microsoft will probably try to kill it. That would be really interesting to watch.

>Wut? No they wouldn't.
okay let's assume your multimillion dollar project based on SIA storage stops working. where do you get support?

>Which is unlikely to happen and is just scaremongering.
seen the gdax flashcrash? would polo/bittrex bailout one altcoin? Hacking?

>Stop your FUD.
It's not FUD. the devs should have a network in place to avoid something like this. Also they should communicate better to prevent FUD.

>where do you get support?
You don't need support because Sia will never stop working.

>gdax flashcrash
Unrelated to sia

>Also they should communicate better to prevent FUD.
Irrelevant if it did not happen. There won't be any hardfork. Sia will always remain decentralized and all you can do if say 'what if it doesn't work, what if there's a hardfork'.

I bought sia for 310 sats on may 31, 2017. dont be a fuckin idiot

True. My problem with SIA is that instead of competing with Giants they could/should create some thing smaller (think Dropbox/Box 2-5 B$ MCap) and go from there.

Isn't that what they're trying to do?
I just think that they're keeping their eyes on the prize. If they just get a fraction of the storage market, they'll be well off in the billion marketcap.

No they are trying to become a storage provider in the layer above Dropbox.
You ->Dropbox -> SIAHosters

Fuck, I got all three...

>that portfolio
you should finish it off with some bitbeans

Idk if you read up on what they've been doing they're definitely shit at the business aspect. Could be publicizing/monetizing what they do a lot more than they've been

Siacoin got $400k in development money so I feel like they're gonna improve a lot in a few months.

I own a bunch of Sia myself, I hope to see it go up 10x by the end of the year.

holy fuck you got memed hard

Not really, but you're free to have any shitty opinion. You're the same idiot bitching about being shitty in the business aspect endlessly. And I again have to remind you that miscalculating doesn't make for bad business.
The team is still going through with their ASIC to secure the network. They got a grant so their 'thinking out loud' FUD is a non-issue.

I bet that in a year, you'll still be bringing up that issue about the hardfork when it never mattered.

Shit, trips tightening the rope

Bought to pull a Chester over here anons

Sometimes shilling does more harm than good... I love SC as much as the next guy, but just stop...

Lol, Sia is the only coin you have that isn't a compete meme. Well done