Tell me about Phoenician society

Tell me about Phoenician society.

What was life like for the average person? What if you were wealthier? How skilled were they militarily (pic related)? Just give me everything you know on this topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carthage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenicia
britannica.com/topic/Berber
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit, I meant Carthaginian, same same though (from what I understand, if not please enlighten me)

Nice bait man

How the fuck is this bait faggot?

you ask this shit just to have opportunity to post the Black lord

not him but Hannibal didn't rule Carthage, and Carthaginians weren't black, they were Phoenician (hence, the punic wars)

What?
Source? I find it hard to believe considering it was in Africa but I'll suspend my disbelief for a moment and read a link if you can provide one

Hannibal did rule carthage after the second punic war you dipshit.

no he didn't, he was chief magistrate

>I find it hard to believe considering it was in Africa

subtle

what do you want me to link you? Carthage was Phoenician, e.g Semitic. Semitic =/= black, it's common sense you afrocentric moron

AYO HOL UP

Fuck off, I'm only asking for a source dude

it's basic information that carthage was a phoenician colony. you don't need me linking you to the wikipedia page to know that. also even if you account for natives assimilating into the colony, they still wouldn't be black. north africa looks quite a bit different than sub-saharan africa

This fucking image makes me laugh every time

>Dude, the holohoax lmao, it's common knowledge so I don't need to give you a source
>Dude, X is known by EEEVVEERRRYYYBBBOOOODDDYY, to hell with proof when the collective agrees on something!
I'm not doubting you, I'm merely asking for proof, proof which you have still not provided which leads me to believe there may be some fault in your claim.. but who knows, we don't have any proof!

I'm not the guy, but I'll oblige your autism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carthage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenicia
britannica.com/topic/Berber
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbers

If you don't believe Wikipedia, check the sources at the bottom of each page

As for Carthage's society, etc, IIRC we don't have any Carthaginian records, but the Romans say the city had a plutocratic government with an assembly of some sort and a hereditary King and Queen who had equal power. The city was a Phoenician colony so it had culture pretty similar to that of Canaan, and they worchipped Canaanite gods. Pretty sure the main deity was the moon goddess Tanit, since her symbol was the symbol of Carthage

What's the point of this bait thread?Why are you here this is a white mans website

Who tf said anything about the holocaust fucking shithead this is funny bait but just cool it down Retard

>Cadiz (Gadir)
>Malaga (Malaka)
>Cartagena (Qart Hadašt - Cartago Nova)
>Ibiza (Ibossim)
Spain has phoenician heritage, celtic heritage, iberian (neolithic) heritage... what a rich lucky country

Don't forget
>Barcelona (named after Hamilcar Barca)