Cascadia

I've seen this flag before multiple times not knowing what it's called until now. Can Someone give me a basic summary of what Cascadia was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2t3i4Bv5ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As far as I know it was this idea that the northwest coast of America and the west coast of Canada were so different in their own cultures that they wanted to split off into their own nation with liberalism and shit. The same idea had been also sort of preached with the concept of the state of Jefferson

A beautiful dream

I can believe that It's suppose to be Canada but isn't progressive and liberal right?

its not dead yet
america is gonna fall as hard as rome if this shit dosnt get fixed fast

>Alaska and Northern Canada don't form an independent Inuit state.
Wew

I might as well be a refugee if that's the case.

No kidding.

what do you think the ruins of DC will look like?

Pretty drab

youtube.com/watch?v=y2t3i4Bv5ew

A white homeland.

>oklahoma
>part of The Republic of Texas

Hopefully if we can deport all the Californians

well the only shitty Californians are in SoCal so Republic of Cascadia would actually be okay with where it's at in that map.

Probably filled with gay flags and anarchy graffiti and every monument be torn down and the US flag replaced with Tranny commie flag

I'm Californian

I'm from that region.

The Rocky Mountain Confederacy wants access to the Pacific Ocean...give clay Cascadia!

we want Alberta too...that way we have all the big rodeos and shale-oil.

oh and Idaho as a "buffer zone" against Spokane.

>it's not based on bioregion
pleb

You may have access as long as you pay the tolls ;)
Alberta and Idaho are with in our influence and they will remain that way

>not saying "can anyone give me a quick rundown?"
ya blewit OP

Crypto white nationalists who sell themselves as deep ecologists.

no compromise over-cast hippie people.

gib rightful Rocky Mountain clay and the town the Goonies are from and no-body gets hurt.

SoCal?

Go fuck yourself then you water hogging piece of shit

>desseret
>wanting a mormon theocracy

Get out of my state

>implying anyone wants to live in your shithole state anyways

I'd like Jefferson. Bargain with Puerto Rico statehood, nice 52

One step towards a perfect north America

I swear these Cascadian's are trying to claim more and more Californian clay with every map. Two can play at that game.

But the excesses of social justice warriors are all in the north.

Jefferson will never happen because:
A. They have only gotten a majority vote to just put it on the ballot in 6 of those counties which are non contiguous, and that not even considering all the people who voted in favor as a protest and wont actually want to leave California when the chips are down.
B. They have yet to show anything resembling financial solvency or a plan once independent. They are basically libertarians who hate taxes but have zero concept on how hard it is to actually run a government.
C. They depend on California's tax base to remain financially solvent and they know it.

That being said I may disagree as to the extent and severity of their grievances but I would be more than willing to work with them to come to some solution which makes them feel more comfortable as Californians cause I ain't gonna abandon countrymen for partisan bullshit. And if after that, they still want to go? Then if you love something you have to let it go.

>Go fuck yourself then you water hogging piece of shit

Let me guess you are one of those northern farmers who used flood irrigation and now its our fault you ran out of water?

We can't give clay but we can give toll free access to the best deep water ports in the west coast if you would be willing to accept 1000 L.A. hipster dipshits per year, who will drive up property values in Denver and complain about the weather but will never leave despite apparently hating it there.

Well then why do I see more and more califaggot transplants coming here and voting in the same retarded laws that ruined California

imagine an alternate timeline where USA doesnt steal all territories possible from Spain's colonies and ex-colonies

Well there is a lot of transplants moving here so I'd say yes they do.

SJW are just in the universities really and a few cities. The rest are liberals and conservatives.

What a dystopia.

You do realize that up until this point California had to take all of your assholes who did in fact ruin California? Hell just because more people are leaving doesn't mean we still aren't being overrun with foreigners. Also, I would wager that half of the "Californians" coming into your states were once transplants coming into California from your states who are now moving on after wrecking our shit.

You don't get to bitch just because you are now getting the backwash.

>SJW are just in the universities really and a few cities. The rest are liberals and conservatives.
Which sucks because most of California is moderate but we got stuck with the communist label, probably because we went a bit overboard on the gun laws.

>You do realize that up until this point California had to take all of your assholes who did in fact ruin California?
"no"

Read a book.

There is a surprising amount of Cascadians on Veeky Forums.
We're going to nuke Portland and Seattle then build a southern wall after the states' balkanization, right?

Why not have a west coast empire from british colombia to baja california. We can model it after the Haida.