Crime might pay.... maybe?

How realistic of an option is organized crime?

Have any of you ever had a run-in with less than legitimate hustles, and what's your advice for joining one?

I am Italian, so feel free to lay into the stereotype.

theres a 97% snitch rate now. id say that the age of organized crime is done in US and EU. try a third world country or do some time, they will find you.

come here

You could be an organ grinder, a pizzaman, a leaning tower maker, a... did I mention organ grinder?

This. It's too lucrative and good a deal NOT to turn someone in if you're caught.

As an Italian (again) I can tell you the EU is quickly becoming a third world country (especially Italy and Greece).

Okay, if the incentive for turning your partners in is high, then what about operations which involve a small number of people? Or even mostly anonymous members? Or simply on my own?

That's what I do. I hit and run liquor stores for valuable bottles that I later resell. My team has 3 people; two go in the store and stuff the bags in less than 1 minute while the third pulls up, ready to take up. It's not that great a profit margin but it's something to do after work so, you know...

i agree with you, but id more readily expect a world war out of EU's despair. that will shake things up enough to provide some meat for hustlers. ironically, organized crime works best in the unorganized worlds, EU's state surveillance still rivals that of any first world until you guys start bombing each other. id wait OP, like the rest of the underworld. your best investment right now if you have any capital or means is getting weapons to sell in hot zones. good luck fellow wop

Southern Italy is definitely becoming third world. The North was doing alright but we've been getting A LOT of immigrates lately

Southern Italians and Sicilians are basically Africans already, so yeah

Okay, so profit from the destabilization of Europe's collapse...... thanks (((user)))

Anyone watch the news about mayors of small Italian country towns getting angry about 20 African immigrants being settled there? Almost spat out my tea in laughter

Southern and Eastern European whites have had to deal with muslim savages for centuries.

We've learned a healthy racism towards Arabs and Africans, they're our good old rivals. When we pick street fights, Arabs are the first target me and my crew go for.

You blonde-haired Nordic and Germanic faggots and your tolerance won't get you far.

20 Africans may indeed come to an Italian town, and we may indeed lose our shit.... but millions of Arabs flood your pathetic Germany, France, UK, and Sweden and begin to rape and pillage, while your media and government defends them.

Which is worth more tea-spitting laughter?

how come every biz thread these days turns into pol
i mean i know where you are coming from since im german and i disgust and hate my country and government

maybe try smuggeling immigrants in

If you have some friends sell weed, if you're not already in the game and don't know what you're doing stay out of it

Just become a politician. Thats where all the organized crime does business these days.

lol. Austrian here. last week our foreign ministers had a meeting, and your cuck minister cried because Austria put armed forces to the Italian border. The mayor of one of your rapefugee-islands even called our foreign minister a neo nazi.

We may were flooded by arabs last year, but u are flooded, and will be flooded in the next years, and stand mostly alone with this problem.

Have fun streetfighting vs. an armada of sandniggers and ordinary niggers.

Just for that, I might gas you last

Because all your euroboys are unhappy and blame it on each other, ww3 incoming boy. See
for prime example

Alright, back on topic... It's good to know we're all pretty much a bunch of Nazis in here.

How can a regular Joe profit from the black markets? Preferably... without profiting from the deaths of my fellow huwhites.

Illeagal hotels are kind of easy to do now, back in the day people bought an apartment block and would run it as a hotel, now you can do the same but semi legally through airbnb, I have a one family house that I converted to 4 airbnb hotel rooms, not really crime but it is still bending the rules to make more money

yeah people do shit like that all the time

like buying office space and renting it out as apartments after dividing the floor into rooms

Too many faggot cops looking to be big man on campus not even worth rolling with a couple grams with these cock smokers

I hate this, I want to talk to you but the little lawyer in my head says it's a bad idea.
What is a good TOR imageboard?