How do I become a Whale & manipulate the markets

My father passed away 2 months ago, I am his only son. The lawyers have finally finalized everything and I ended up getting $9.2 million dollars.

I was always fascinated by how whales were able to control shitcoins with PNDs. I have searched online but there doesn't seem to be a guide on how to manipulate the market, I know whales put up walls and stuff but I don't really understand it.

I want to buy $5 million worth of BTC, I currently only have 15 BTC, I am willing to tip someone who will help me with the following -

1)How and where do I safely buy $5 million worth of BTC?
2)I know I can't control the big boys with the large market caps, but what shitcoins do you think are good candidates to manipulate and how do I do it?

My dream is to eventually have a weekly poll on biz on which coin to PND, so you all can get in on the action as well.

I am aware $5 million probably makes me a slightly large fish not a whale but still it is a lot of firepower.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinpaperwallet.com/
itbit.com
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chancoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll tell if you tell me after what shitcoins you will manipulate.

if you are actually serious here, dont do it user. your father has worked hard for this money so that you can live life on easy mode. dont risk your fathers legacy because you want to feel powerfull. Buy a decent amount of BTC and call it a day, you will regret spending more than 10% of that money on crypto I can guarantee it especially if you have no idea how the market works.

1) Create a paper wallet to store bitcoin:
bitcoinpaperwallet.com/

2)By buying a shit tonne of a coin, the price goes up, others buy into it, then you sell. That's all there is too it.

Small bitcoin tip would be appreciated:

14ANjYiWWaRJ3ZTkPVSnNpdXgxjgXUsZ37

Ethereum
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Bytecoin
Monero

Somewhat ordered

I need to first have the BTC, at the current rate $5 million will be 1876 BTC, once I have that I will be happy to be the resident whale on biz and inform you my plans.

1) Coins base to buy, paper wallet to keep

/thread

eventually you gonna get whaled if you dont know how this shit works

so... you wanna swim with the whales? think you got what it takes to become a big shot in the crypto game? heh... word of advice kid, if you gotta ask... you aint got what it takes...

How do I buy and make such a huge order in the first place? Just a normal exchange like coinbase or gemini? Is there any other way to do it?

I would do it in increments of 100k to be safer. Yes you would get wrecked by fees but it would be the best option.

every whale started as a small fish, people don't just wake up and learn everything one day.

Experience and time will make me able to swim with the other whales and double my investment.

amount * fee = (amount/100 * fee) * 100

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

While I don't how to manipulate the market, I do know best pratices and how to store bitcoin, I currently use a trezor.

I probably will keep half in an exchange and half in trezor.

1. If you want to buy $5million worth of bitcoins, the best way is OTC trading for the best rates
itbit.com is one but there are others out there

1P2Ty3o9s1xMtSTrd1bS6Db2kE5m6pAN4y

If you are legit then wait until after this potential fork bullshit resolves itself.

Just buy some shitcoins when they are cheap, them FOMOs will buy the shitcoin when they see it going up, and then you sell.

nice bolognese pasta, haven't seen it in a while.

Ex whale here. Mined 300btc way back and have recently lost the majority of it margin trading. It's not worth it. You may think you can predict the other whales but you can't. Chart analysis only works until it doesn't.

Invest in stocks. Or mutual funds. Don't ruin your dad's legacy on memes

>My dream is to eventually have a weekly poll on biz

kek

Go all in

Appreciate the advice, if I forget about all this whale stuff for now, what do you think about putting $5million in BTC in general?

Better than keeping it in the bank. I'd put at least a million in.

You should probably diversify into a few other coins that have potential. Not going to bother listing any as I'd just get called a shill and the fact is you should do your own research anyway. That is an essential skill to cultivate in crypto trading and business in general. Though anything that is innovative is generally a good bet.

think about how you will feel if the prices drop and make the decision based on that. what would you feel like when BTC is only worth 80% of what it is worth now ? 50% ? 30% ? It could happen and although it might rise afterwards there are few people that can invest that kind of money and resist panic-selling when it looks grim. I wont say dont do it but you have to live with the fact that you could lose that money and if you actually do be mentally strong enough to not blow your brains out or become depressed over it.

I would go 10-20% if you really wanna get into the crypto market, mainly in BTC maybe small amounts into ETH or other semi-relevant coins like ANS or sth.

Hope I could help you out user, and if you really are a whale in the making I would appreciate everything if you could help me out currently a bit low on cash and I want to get more into the crypto market: 19VBX84FN2swaenR86CKRwnrnXj4bX6H8u

That feel when I have 0.015 BTC and I read shit like this.

You fucking privileged fuckers deserve to starve.

I have a shit ass pizza delivery job and I've already put around $1000 in crypto over 6 months, if you only have $30 of bitcoin it's on your dumb lazy unemployed ass

If you are not larping and seriously considering dumping $5 million, which is over 50% of your net worth, into bitcoin, you are officially retarded and deserve to be poor.

You have to be trolling. I choose to believe you are trolling

So your goal is to become a greedy fuck? Nice objective you set for yourself here.

I live in Europe where there are no jobs whereas in Murrica you can get a job within 24 hours.

Why do you want to invest such a large sum when you are already wealthy enough to be completely financially free? This is important because your goals would likely affect your crypto investment strategy, particularly timeframes, especially with that much capital outlay

1) first you gotta watch the market behavior in relation to volume. look for huge pumps and see how much volume went in during the pump
look for 2-3 coins to manipulate and choose wisely. you should take coins with a positive expectation, maybe like ANS, golem or whatever is hyped at that moment.

2) take a fraction of the pumps volume and kick off the avalanche.

3) wait and watch the charts.

4) profit

alternatie to that is to just pump'n' dump chitcoins, but that is risky.

would be surprised (and thankful) if OP were not a faggot for once and deliver his promised tip.

18ZodYd8KtNcAbQuRLauSUqWAeeYHQ8bsF

Maybe you should subscribe to Wolf Of Poloniex (twitter) and his group to get some studied investment advice. Or atleast better than 90% of what you see. Good start to get playing with some 100k. Don't just put down too much at once. You eventually need to learn the hard way and if you do learn the hard way with 5$mil in, it is not worth it.

So take some distance, send Wolf a pm, subscribe, get some more trustworthy eyes on the market.

If you really want to put 5m$ in you gotta know it might get really ugly at some point, like said above.

Someone will do the research for you ofc but how can you trust them? I brought up the twitter guy hence he is guiding like 100 people with some real capital. (People like you) Imo you fit into that "club" for starters. Think about it as a learning opportunity.

With those capitals you gotta be in for the long term and check for good entrys according to the total market cap.

Just thoughts from user.

Godspeed, user.
1LyXd7SR57TVCyPkZ9WLyZSWNcRwUPVT2w

Tg @januzgi

fuck that's good bait. thanks for your money :)

I don't get it, you think I am going to burn through my remaining 4.2 million?

I going to put the 5 million probably in to BTC, ETH, LTC & XMR just to satisfy the diversity meme, with the majority being in BTC.

With all the talks of where BTC is heading if you where in my position you wouldn't do the same? Or are you the type to buy expensive cars, live beyound your means, that is not the type of person I am.

$20 says you bail out at the first dip, lose a couple hundred thousand. Repeat this until you've got less than a mil left.

Accumulate shitcoins when they are low in value/oversold, especially they are low in volume
Hint:
STEEM Dollars & GRC

You are welcome
1B1oCepMFwpmvFHxs9J19szuSRazhwhB6K

>BTC, ETH, LTC & XMR just to satisfy the diversity meme
That's not diversification, retard.
>With all the talks of where BTC is heading if you where in my position you wouldn't do the same?
No, I don't fall for memes.
>Or are you the type to buy expensive cars, live beyound your means
I would buy stocks, gold and bonds and live nicely for the rest of my life, not having to worry whether my cryptomeme turns into worthless bags tomorrow.

Your acting like no high profile stock traders jumped into crypto with millions.

hey user, I wouldnt bet on XMR not saying its not a good coin but it will be shat on by the govs. and SEC especially.. in sept. the tax haven law come to afftect, BTC always great, ETH not sure, LTC not sure...

BTC
SYS
ANS

if you wanna play shitcoin whale its all the same which one you pick if you hype it right, people will buy shit.. hope you do what you say and you tip a fellow user

LTc - LciBkJwJHH4cLrCKjswLaQsZWp9dZs1eX3

why the fuck would you bother with crypto with 9 millions? just stick it in an index fund you fucking retard

I doubt you aren't larping, but let me tell you, IOTA is the best coin. Period. Infinite scaling with no miners, no fees, no inflation, solving all the problems of blockchain. The tangle whitepaper was written by a mathematician and is very smart indeed. I recommend at least reading it, this shit could be revolutionary

Don't be foolish user...
1) Gemini gives you the ability to buy in a bitcoin auction daily
2) would still recommend dollar cost averaging in over 6 months
3) you made it - 5m is half you assets and too much to go in on. Go for 1m

No tip required - if you think my advice is good then find a good charity to donate a tip too, and enjoy your tax benefit.

You can buy from different exchanges. lets say you want to buy 2K BTC you can buy 500BTC from exchange A and another 500 from exchange B etc.

Then you select a coin that has a small market cap and small volume
example: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chancoin/

(there's a lot of love/hate towards this coin, i'm neutral but its a good example)

You want to own 50% at least of the Circulating Supply

then you put buy orders really cheap (you do this for when the coin dips you can buy really cheap and have profit and all of your coins again)

then you start the pump, you buy all the sellorders from all the people selling on exchanges that leads to skyrocketing price and then you set your sell orders high so when the price is high (since you pumped it up) you can sell to all the buyorders.

if you found this helpfull i accept tips
BTC: 19x8FiJWKvXkB8H16vjhxbw8S5FjuvQZJV

>My father passed away 2 months ago, I am his only son.
Jesus Christ. Use the money to retard proof your house and hire an attractive wet nurse to look after you.