THE ROTHCHILDS ARE BUYING BITCOIN

THE ROTHCHILDS ARE BUYING BITCOIN

BUY 21 BTC BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it.

hope they transfer some of their wealth to me desu

Why do they buy GBTC rather than REAL coins?

The Rothschilds brought ~$210,000 worth of BTC and some of Veeky Forums think this is a big deal because they can't get their head around the fact that in a couple of cents to the Rothschilds and ~1/8th of the average BTC daily volume so no matter which way you look at it it isn't a big deal.

I CANT AFFORD 21 BITCOIN ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAAAA I MISSED MY CHANCE

>They only have $210,000 in Bitcoin
>tfw I have more in bitcoin than the Rothschilds.
>new elite soon

always do the opposite of what the hooks nose says OP, they just wiped their ass with btc and you want to buy it?

>buying at ATH

those rothchilds guys really lost their edge

when big players do something others often follow suit

It's a start you dumb fuck. They are testing things out, once these oldfags figure how to properly store BTC etc they will buy bigly.

They point, Rothchilds recognize BTC and are buying it.

Because they are old as fuck and too stupid to get a Bitcoin Core wallet.

>he things this is an ATH
Go back to pol

they're going to short it and leave you with a bunch of bags while they laugh all the way to the bank, lmao

its a social experiment to see how much they can change the price with just hype. Don't encourage them. Ur getting pranked

If you think that's a good thing for the market you're fucking clueless.

>once these oldfags figure how to properly store BTC etc they will buy bigly
You actually think they are on Bitfinex themselves? They have plebs to deal with that, they don't have to figure anything out they just tell their broker / IT guys "I want some bitcoin".

Wtf i love rotschilds now

WTF Veeky Forums loves Jews now

If they buy 1% of the total coins I'll be shitting bricks, they could throw that money away just to crush the competition and with 1% of BTC they could crash it hard.

>not profiting off of volatility
cuck alert

Of course it is. They buying more BTC = holders get richer. That's all. They can never outdo the actual Rothchilds of BTC (cryptopunks that own 1+ million BTC and will always be pro-BTC because they can't be bought)

>They can never outdo the actual Rothchilds of BTC
See Imagine 6 months from now a 200,000 BTC sell wall goes up across every fiat exchange, ~$544,600,000 USD. What do you think that would do to BTC? What to you think it would do to crypto? What do you think the long term death of crypto would be worth to the people that own the banks?

You are thinking small, economic warfare is a thing and our enemy is paying attention to us.

>our enemy is paying attention to us.

they are just another player on the stage, with the same buy and sell tools that you have access to

its no different than a chinese whale trying to liquidate his holdings

you sound like a delusional /pol/fag

I read that Reddit thread too friendo!

And no, it's not Rothschilds, just some investment firm that coincidentally has the same name

>its no different than a chinese whale trying to liquidate his holdings
How many chinese whales are making ~$500,000,000 pa? Given that the largest wallet on the blockchain (JCe8z4jJVNXSjohjM4i9Hh813dLCNx2Sy) has ~$339,754,953 I'm going to bet not many.

If you know anything about big business you know that buying and liquidating the competition at a loss for long term gains is somewhat common.

source?

(((Coincidence)))

>tfw they could short the bitcoin all the way to $10

I think the fact they are investing in CANNABIS SCIENCE INC COM is a bigger deal

Not the same Rothschilds, geneology shows this family is not directly related to Amschel Rothschilds the patriarch of the banking family.

Serious question. What's to stop the mega elite from buying loads of BTC under the table and then purposefully crashing BTC? Obviously they'll lose some money, but they wouldn't care because that's just how they are.

Because they don't want to lose money? How do you think they became the elite in the first place?

Guess he got what he wanted. . .

Nothing, they could crash the market with ease scaring normies back to traditional investments (read trades with high fees that go to the elite).

See Throwing away a couple of hundred million to crush the primary competition to the banking system is a pretty good long term investment.

made a thread for /pol/

/pol/tards cannot be saved, they are too autistic about muh traditional values and BTC scapes their mong mind.

Yeah, just like that time bitcoin crashed, then it didn't find a new floor.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Most of the supply is already mined, soon we'll reach 20 million coins.

1 BTC = 1 BTC, they cannot out-whale the real OG whales, too late. They didn't took bitcoin seriously for years, now the BTC rothchilds are stablished and ready to kick boomer ass.

Nice math.

I have the same as the Rothschilds in Bitcoin
Wow

Should I start rubbing my hands?

Good goy.. vey good

I'm still salty about missing the 1800 mark to add more. Pretty convinced now that this week is the last real opportunity to acquire anything before another rise

>owns every central bank
>owns most of the media
>owns governments
>owns most of everything else
>rothschilds are just another player

That's a big meme

He is right, once they find out that crypto currencies are the future, they will want to control it, it is in their blood to want to control and manipulate things.

They will put in so many rules and laws in place it will make your head spin.

You guys are idiots. It costs maybe 200k in btc to pay a hacker team to steal the actual btc amounts or maybe even to pay off a hit and steal a whales private keys

Big money is getting on board. Something big might be happening soon. Maybe.

It's just a company with the name Rothschild. Check the business registration, literally no mention of anyone remotely connected to the Rothschild family.

It would be like if you changed your first name to Doctor.

Nice LARPing tho, fun to read.

I personally know one whale who openly brags about success in crypto trading, about how many coins he keeps for retirement etc

he is doing it on public discussion board where he also fully revealed his identity

which board? Which country does he live?

Alreay disproven you fucking redditor scum

>Rothchild investments has never made any claim to be related to THE rothchild family

Why are Rothchilds buying at all time high?

Are they finally learning to buy high sell low?

I'd love it if BTC dipped to $1800 again.

What fucking movie is this?

FUCKING ILLUMINATI KIKES TRYING TO KEEP ME POOR NOW WITH CRYPTO AFTER MAKING ME A WAGE SLAVE LET ME BE A NEET AND ENJOY LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

maybe they're much smarter than you and realize that BTC is undervalued?