Bitcoin Price Predictions

$1630 leading up to Aug 1st then 4k.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlFgfjlPOb4
support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000761392
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there will be no august 1st panic now that we basically know exactly what's going to happen
expect another dip to like ~2500 but not much more than that

I think you are dead wrong but to each their own. People will be getting out of btc in to alts that have fiat pairing this week since exchanges will be disabling btc withdrawals/deposits.

>2800
youtube.com/watch?v=OlFgfjlPOb4
It's happening.

How the fuck are we supposed to get our BTC off exchanges now that the exchanges have disabled withdrawals/deposits?

>1200
Which on of the bitcoins will be worth 1200? What about the other ones?

I think anyone wanting to get out is going to go into USDT rather than alts which are probably gonna tank along with bitcoin if bitcoin does end up having a financial 9/11

Should have done that before today faggot. It's not like everyone didn't know for 6 months it was going to happen. I guess you missed the multiple news sources saying it would be before 8/1 right? Like the article from Friday about how Japanese exchanges would halt btc trading on Sunday? I mean fuck. What do you think is about to happen. 8 days and people will want to cash out between then so the only choice is alts with fiat pairs. Why I'm x's long on things that you can still cash out and move if you need to.

He left his btc on an exchange
> in these times
fucking idiot. You' ll miss the free 2nd coin the chinks will create

>You' ll miss the free 2nd coin the chinks will create

Havent you read it on coinexplorer? Jihan will unplug his shit

So you trust them? Like with your money to do what they say they are going to do?

Why not. It is symbiotic. If he doesnt fuck me i am willing to use his new version of btc

why Bitcoin mooning right now

whales manipulating

this is common answer, "whales manipulating", well, has whales manipulating whole Bitcoin history price to go up up up

Maybe whales are not manipulationg, maybe this is real market move

it's going back down as of now, i was right

Perfect timing is all I'm saying

just got back from running over some glow in the dark cia niggers with my car and can confirm this

This. Anyone watching the market constantly will notice the appearing and disappearing of big buy wall.

kek

yeah sure, as if such an irrelevant market as the crypto market would even register on anyones radar in the pentagon. normal people wouldnt even look into it because they expect a "internet currency" to be hacked sooner or later.

august 1st already happened, guys

what do you think last weekend was?

segwit is confirmed. maybe we'll see a slight dip around aug 1 since slowpokes like op still think it's a significant date.

obviously retarded newcoiner who knows nothing about the possible impending doom of btc splitting into 2 coins

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000761392

BCC is fucking irrelevant, if it affects the price of BTC it will be by a very insignificant amount

So where does the money come from?
Example -
All bitcoins are worth $100 total.
Fork happens and have 2 coins.
New bitcoin coin will have to pull worth off of old bitcoin.
So bitcoin a is worth $70, bitcoin b is worth $30. That's if all $100 says in that market which it won't.
It's that fucking simple.

If you think it's a fucking done deal then you have no clue what's going on. A lot of people are about to get rekt. New money isn't coming in right now yet prices are going up right before 8/1 which has been fudded for 6 months. The past 2 weeks have been nothing but bitcoin shilling. Ive learned to fucking run in the opposite direction when half of biz threads are shilling something, which currently bitcoin is being shilled worse than dgb 6 weeks ago. Watch out.

Yes I'm hauling ass in opposite direction.

It's pretty likely. You don't go through a near vertical rise like that without some kind of severe correction.

ethereum was $10
forked into ethereum and ethereum classic
today's value: $230 and $15 respectively

nice

>$1630
you are insane, it's never going down under 2000$ unless cataclysmic news

Stop faking, Terry.

> Aug 1st
This meme gets boring. The price will crash after SW will be long in duty, after the new capacity will reach its cap as well.

Veritaseum

When the ETH fork happened, did you get to choose which ETH you wanted? Or you got both?

How the fuck is fork gonna happen? Non BIP91 blocks are already getting rejected. If it was gonna for it would happen on the cutoff date for that today.

price action will occur when

>one or more non-segwit blocks get successfully orphaned
>segwit locks in mid-august
>hardfork nonsense fizzles in november

isn't there another splittining happening in november

dont have long to make money cash to tether then load up again

No coiner here, when are the deposit/withdraw restrictions on exchanges going to get lifted?

Can someone tell me what to do between now and lets say aug 7? Already cashed out 4k and wanna buy back in hard.

Buy 100k ;)