Why is this the way it is?

why is this the way it is?

because men are fueled by money, and pussy. Women are fueled by money.. of others.

because women are omegas, they don't take initatives and aren't driven to build wealth. they're like parasites

fpbp
I wouldn't even say they are fueled by money but envy of peers generated by the display of others' money

Because in crypto everything is decentralized and they can't get get a pussy pass. First coin to give woman more than men has yet to come. Something like EqualCoin.

This is one of the most accurate descriptions. The only thing women aren't worthless at is breeding. Technology will hopefully fix that.

you know what.. I think I like your answer better.

this same chart applies to so much shit, is this really a surprise?

Surprise, women like different things. And really, who the fuck would enjoy looking at charts all day. Maybe the answer lies in autism rates.

Risk aversion, same reason it was the men that did the hunting.

I reckon a good 20% of people on here are women, pretending to be men due to all the #sexism they would face for saying their actual gender

women can't into numbers, hexidecimals, computers in general etc..

Also every women you ever try to explain it to will think it is a scam or some ponzi scheme.

There have been several anonymous surveys on bitcointalk over the years, based on that I seriously doubt they are over 5%.

autism is mainly a guy thing

who cares seriously

Women want to be live everyone else, do whats "normal." They think trivial events everyone does are the greatest hings in life (your wedding, your first house, raising kids, etc.). They don't aspire to be anything more than the average person.

Lol user you coins are dumb, I can't even buy my new MAC makeup or new pyrse with them lol.

same reason men out number women in financce, tech, investing, anything risky, etc

bitcoin is all of the above it should be no surprise

One day, you'll appreciate that normalcy that a woman brings to your life.

You're still young and have delusions of being Mark zuckburg

Getting married and having kids is a special rite of passage that just about every one of your ancestors in the past 2 millennia have done

The highs of "the good life" eventually wear off just as the highs of a drug wear off over time

Get your wealth, stake your claim, but don't ever think the lie of the forever single bachelor will ever bring you happiness after your 20s

marriage is a meme, a stupid and relatively recent invention
having kids is obviously something that all my ancestors did, or i wouldn't be here. BUT

you know what else are traditions as old as humanity itself? cannibalism, enslavement. personally i feel a primal drive to participate in those things, as humans have done for so many millennia. it's just "natural."

or, don't be a fucking normie, and chart your own path.

t. loves ladies but no marriage no kids ever

You know I don't really mind that women seriously don't give a fuck for wealth building/technical shit

I get annoyed when they try to start claiming that it's someone else's fault they're underrepresented, own your complacency

>All you virgins clogging on women

Fucking this
Name ONE woman off the top of your head that made her own fortunat without relying on a man to support her

You're the normie, you reject tried and true societal practices and fall for Jewish memes such as "marriage is bad lol" and nihilism

You've been fooled by the kikes

>implying the sexes complaining about one another isn't an age old universal tradition

Lmao at all you sad outcasts hating on women. Sorry you haven't found a good one and base your existence off of the red pill.

Honestly picture a bunch of mouth breathers with a sour outlook on women. What happened buddy? Some girl broke up with you? Spineless cucks. Learn how to manage them and you can run the system.

It is, but this thread is downright edgy.

Spoken like a man who thinks the prospect of a woman divorcing him and thrashing his assets in court isn't very realistic and very normal

The only way to "manage" it is be wary because women are IRL gains goblins

Men lead then women follow. Thats how we were created. Women only follow because they want attention and never give two shits about the activity they are showing up to and its always obvious. Which is why men move elsewhere soon as they show up and the cycle repeats its self for eternity.

Lmao I never said I won't be doing any of those things, I'm saying those things aren't the achievements most women consider them to be. I'm saying women aspire to do routine shit most everyone on earth do.

you think me not being interested in marriage is a jewish conspiracy? Hilarous.
i looked at marriage and... it's stupid. also the earth needs (far, far) fewer humans, not more.

i would learn to think for yourself instead of regurgitating what you read on a messageboard, but for some born followers like youself, that may not be possible.

It only needs fewer """humans""" if you're either a chink, a pajeet or a nigger.
Else you've fallen for jewish tricks once again.

>it's another /r9k/ thread on Veeky Forums
for the sake of "muh gender wars" arguments, you must be poor or young as fuck if this is profound or interesting. men are more vocal and engaged in any community, but especially early tech. reading a pie chart about "bitcoin engagement by gender" and triggering your autism should be embarrassing.

with that said, engaging the bitcoin community is largely "buy high, sell low" memes or similar. if you were really arguing against some fat chick about how you compare yourself to 3 billion people with a vagina, she could easily turn this point against you by saying only fags are talking about bitcoin.

Op you serious? Women spend money not make it. FFS.

Women are VERY afraid of risks. They also cannot think abstractly or into the future, except when it's about finding a provider.

do you happen to have a source to go along with that graph?

What should they aspire to be?

HR managers?
Writers for some degenerate magazine?
Some 30 year old at the club scene?

Sucks for you. Cause no matter wat you say, the bitches i be fckin on tinder still be suckin on dis dick for days to come. Go take MUH WOMEN MEMEME BLAHBLAHBLAH kike shit somewhere else you fckin beta fag.

>the earth needs (far, far) fewer humans, not more

My favorite meme of the pseudo intellectual idiot.