Numeraire (NMR) - Opinion ?

GOYS WHO IS SMART ENOUGH TO EXPAIN THIS COIN/TOKEN ?

WHAT DOES BIZ THINK ABOUT DIZ TOKEN ??

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.numer.ai/t/the-new-numerai-economy/347
ft.com/content/b743fa8e-034a-11e6-af1d-c47326021344
forum.numer.ai/t/what-can-i-do-with-numeraire/440
steemit.com/ethereum/@antz/ex-google-deepmind-and-apple-software-engineers-chaos-theory-physicist-and-funding-by-uvc-everything-you-need-to-know-about
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's trash, stay away from it

Pumped and dumped a lot of times... If you're lucky you can ride them with gains.. Not worth the risk for me.

you know how people complain about how the same XRP people can buy doesn't guarentee a company will move money using that same XRP? Thereby making the token useless? NMR is even more useless. It is a reward for people woh help make an AI, but there's no incentive to hold NMR.

yea i am looking bid/ask and some small whale for 15k $ is manipulating the market as FUCK

he just put walls of 200 NMR and accumulate since all are poor nobody mess with this guy it seems

graph

The coin is used by a private equity firm using crowd intelligence to supplement an AI trading algo. If you submit a prediction and stake your NMR and are right you get your NMR back plus maybe a prize if you were near the top of the pack. If not, your NMR are burned and you lose everything you're staked.

The tokens do bring dividends or any other return besides market price.

There is weekly price pressure because scientists get them and dump them.

They have no value outside of the staking process.

This pretty much, stuck with bags myself. They do have a low maximum coin amount of 21 million though which is nice.

Yeah but only 1,000,000 are in circulation so you could get diluted 21x on a whim.

Just bought 100k

I know someone here was actually stupid enough to pay $160 for 1 NMR. lmao

So you're saying at any moment my investment could be 21x? I have reason to live.

>t. bought at .04

No. At any minute your "investment" could be diluted to .041/21 or 0.001952...

WE FINNA BE SCIENCERS

Not really, the only release like 1500 a week.

From their website:

"Changes
* Reduce NMR payouts ~90% to NMR 1510 per week
* Increase staking payouts 3x to USD 3000 per week"

Which amounts to 72,000 coins extra every year. With the staking model however (where coins get destroyed if you are wrong) it might go down at some points.

Considering such an inflation it would take 270 years before the maximum amount of inflation is reached. (Which is a lot lower compared to BTC)

They introduced these changes themselves because data scientists kept dumping their winnings fucking over NMRs price.

Here's a link to the article:
forum.numer.ai/t/the-new-numerai-economy/347

So numer.ai WANTS the price to be high. don't be afraid.

Are they contractually obligated to honor that?

No. They fucking aren't. They could decide one day, when the order book is 1000 BTC deep, to dump that shit and hand out heavy bags to a bunch of suckers. I've made decent money doing the same.

Stay away from this shit. It's a scam. You'll lose your money.

Which would be a foolish thing to do.

The goal of the NMR project is create an A.I. so smart that it will predict the stock market and make them filthy rich.

Dumping bags on people who believe in the concept goes directly against that. It would be a short term gain of a few millions at best.

Investors would start pulling out their money. (the 1+ millions ones) and they it would blemish their reputation.

All in all they would become known as scam artists. The people behind Numer.ai would loose their credibility which would be suicide for their careers.

Have a look who is invested in the technology before you start thowing around "scam" whenever something does not go up straight away.

People behind the project:
ft.com/content/b743fa8e-034a-11e6-af1d-c47326021344

Terrible logo. Don't buy.

As someone who owns zero of this coin I have to say the Fud here makes it seem like a decent buy

I know nothing about the coin, I just hate bad logos.

You're confused. The bags don't represent anything to the investors and don't correlate at all to the value of their hedge fund or the productivity of the fund. People holding he NMR token are not entitled to anything and the token functions the same if it has a value of 1 SAT or 100 BTC.

People who own the fund would probably my be happy that their fund valuation increases by $2million if NMR dump s their coins in the market and liquidated all buy orders.

Stop trying to shill your bags...
forum.numer.ai/t/what-can-i-do-with-numeraire/440

At least they have an actual value. More then can be said for pretty much every coin.

Except you forget user, again. Yes the tokens are not dividends. However 90% - 95% of their pay/reward are actually NMR tokens.

1500 * 40 = 50000$. Worth of NMR a week.

The also give a "3000$" top price. Do you really think anybody gives a shit about the 3K? No they fucking don't.

Scientists want NMR, numerai wants NMR to be high.

Again the real investors would be really fucking mad if numer.ai dumped because it would the pay so drastically for data scientists they would just leave. 90% pat cut you dense fuck.

The data scientists do the work for the cash, they get more NMR to stake it for the project.

Use =/= value. They have an actual use but that use is independent of their value. They would function just the same if they were not listed on any exchange.

Clearly not if number.ai decided to lower the payouts by 90% because data scientists kept dumping their NMR on the market.

And value is bound to their use in this case since you can stake NMR which would not make sense unless it had value.

Shit coin debunked, good job user.

dumped my worthless bags days ago . get out while you are ahead .

the entire premise of some of these coin is convoluted nonsense intended to scam.

there is a reason these "coins aren't sec regulated.

if you are holdling worthless bags you deserve to lose money.

>the bosx imperial ruler of the galaxy by Divine Right to you m8
>this is giving you advice

I think I'm gonna do the exact opposite and buy more thanks

did you ever stop to think that that is exactly what i want?

yes, and so do I

cool then buy these coins while they are cheap.

ai and fintech and data and IoT is the future
. i saw so on twitter.

selling now

this was the best article i found on it

steemit.com/ethereum/@antz/ex-google-deepmind-and-apple-software-engineers-chaos-theory-physicist-and-funding-by-uvc-everything-you-need-to-know-about

i think NMR is a huge meme tho so keep the memes coming

Buying cheap now

Ultimately value of NMR comes from demand from data scientists. Demand from data scientists comes from potential payouts. Potential payouts come from success of the hedge fund.

if hedge fund does very well then NMR skyrockets

Did you know than NMR is the Ralph of coins?

i love these memes

I DRAWED A PICTURE

280?

margin short it down to about 7 usd , buy back in and cash out up at 10k a coin 5 years from now when theirs only 100k in existence

I was trying to guess your weight in lbs...

I wish you realized how cringeworthy you appear.