GET READY FOR MOON MISSION PART 2!!

GET READY FOR MOON MISSION PART 2!!

Yes, yes, pump and dump game, we know it already

>He actually believes a rebranding will make his coin moon

Just doing you guys a favor.

If you want to miss out that is fine.

Bought at 250. I like where this is going. It's going nuclear the next 8 hours I think.

>alibabacloud

is there a live stream of the conference maybe?

That would be nice. Aside from the re branding I think they're going to announce some technical details as well. I want to know.

NEO 70$ by end of this year.

>Just doing you guys a favor.

No, you're trying to get other people hyped because it will mean more buy-ins on the coin you already own which will increase your own gains

I bet it will

300k seems to be the new floor, so anyone saying PnD or scamcoin is just FUD at this point. Maybe it's not going to Mars right away, but this shit is on course. If it does get pumped, it'll correct itself and find a new floor. And on goes the process until we reach the moon.

On what basis? There's no new partnerships and no big jumps on project progress, just a change of name which people already know is occurring

>They think it's just a name change

How little research can you possibly do

if a scam coin like DASH (Darkcoin) can rebrand successfully, imagine what a legit coin like NEO can do.

> tfw nowhere to talk about crypto trading where people aren't totally unfriendly and mean and bigoted

;_;

>not understanding the rebrand

>not understanding alibaba is backing this coin from its inception

>not buying in the next 8 hours

>rip in pepperoni kid

It's called leddit

This is what everybody on this board does lmao.

No you are not a nice guy, you are an asshole like everybody else.

They been in talks with alibaba, the whole rebranding is an effort to establish rapport and reputation with ither buisnesses, alibaba is the first up

I know it's not just a rebrand, and they're are announcing the whole ecosystem elements, but do they actually have a working product? If it's just a blueprint for what they're going to start developing I'm gonna dump

yes they have a working product. it works just as well as ETH currently does.

but go ahead and dump. I'm sure you'll be able to buy back in for cheap once they have everything working perfectly. you sound like a smart investor.

piss off to reddit faggot or facebook crypto group.

>bigoted
Fuck off

>300k seems to be the new floor
Back to 210k with you next week.