What does Veeky Forums think of this?

What does Veeky Forums think of this?

>All that rightful Deseret clay in Cascadian hands
Of course you know that this means war.

Bring it, flyover state

Absolutely perfect

Beautiful.

Abraham Lincoln was right and Sherman did nothing wrong.

How the hell is this thread Veeky Forums?

Alternate history. Lurk moar

Beautiful, is this your work ?

tf is Sonora

Nope, I just found it one day

What should have been:

FFSA: Federation of Free States of America

They are not in a federal union but in a co-federation with the same foreign policy/defence.

>Florida not an independent republic

might be the only thing that needs tweaking on that map, and maybe an islated 'kingdom of desert' for mormons to fuck around in too.

Petitioning for Kentucky to be part of Laurentia. Or at least everything north of Lexington.

Am Cascadia shill but I think Columbia is a much better title, less associated with leddit cucks.

>North Americans
>varied cultures
Best meme of all time

Have you ever been to North America? Have you ever even left your shitty little country?

>Have you ever even left your shitty little country?
I have. Have you? Crossing a state border does not qualify, by the way.

>mad old worlder
o boyxDD

>day 1: Deseret and Sonora are annexed by California, Mexico, and Texas

Yes.
>Crossing a state border does not qualify, by the way.
Thanks for clearing that up. Good chat.

You're welcome, I'm glad I could teach you something today.

Are there similar alternate country maps like this for Russia, India, and China? Those three countries are 2big4me too. Big guys must be slain.

Again. Cascadia's borders are larger than the last meme map.

They seem like a covetous bunch.

I think Nunavut & Labrador should go to war with Great Plains to take the land the Plains has that reaches up to the Hudson Bay. They need to make their territory contiguous.

GIMME GIMME

what does Veeky Forums think of this?

The South needs a better flag. That PC bullshit ring of stars would never work for Dixie.

>West Virginia existing at all
lel

Also Oklahoma would belong either to Texas or the South, not the plains states.

Why don't they want South America. Or at the very least, why not Brazil

Why even bother with these flag designs?

Why would Nazi Germany have any presence in the east Asian sphere, let alone China which was directly invaded by Japan?

I feel like a Cascadia with Washington renamed as American or New Columbia would be appropriate. There'd be the greater Columbias, then Oregon/Jefferson just hanging around, languishing south of the river.

That sure is a lot of California you're including in that map. I don't know what sort of shenanigans you're trying to pull.

> Columbia
> Colombia
You will end up as FNAPCSAS (Former North American Pacific Coast States and Shit)

What, all the 10 people that live in Nunavut & Labrador?

A couple are p good 2bh

>Newfoundland isn't its own country
BOO BOO

this

>That sure is a lot of California you're including in that map.
There won't be an independent California, if we don't take it either Mexico or Deseret will, and fuck both of them.

The reason I would call the country Columbia is because that is what it was called before the Americans had a fit and tried stealing all of it.

>Not knowing the significance of the name Columbia in the PNW and within American history
wew pleb tier, if it's really an issue we can just nuke Colombia off the map.

I'd like to beat you up to be honest

>then Oregon/Jefferson just hanging around, languishing south of the river.

Not necessarily accusing you of this, but their position on Jefferson is pretty emblematic of Cascadian arrogance. People say, Jefferson this and Jefferson that but most of them don't know that Jefferson includes some of Northern California AND Southern Oregon. They only ever focus on the California part because most Jefferson posters don't actually live there (and don't know the actual platform) and California is cool to hate. Cascadian's have no such excuse, they see that a part of them is trying to break away and they think "Not only should we still own that, but we should take even more land that doesn't like us from another state!". Its like if Iran coveted all of Turkish Kurdistan as rightful Iranian clay even though the Kurd's don't want much to do anything with any of them.

At least Californians have some degree of self awareness and I at least want to see the concerns of my people addressed before we throw in the towel. Cascadians just want to force people to go their way. Not even mentioning Eastern Washington and Oregon who also don't want particularly much to do with the west but Cascadian's will never address their concerns.

>There won't be an independent California, if we don't take it either Mexico or Deseret will, and fuck both of them.
I call bullshit.

Yes, but the cascade mountains and watershed are a much more significant as a regional geographical feature than the Columbia river. Just because it was convenient for the Hudson Bay company doesn't mean it should be its name forever.

I myself don't understand why these faggots make these

I suppose they just hate the USA

in which case they're foreigners that are jerking it to their own fantasy, or fucking faggots that should get the fuck out

Soccer teams.

I include southern Oregon in Jefferson, but I know what you mean. The Willamette valley and environs are thorny if you're trying to divide the country into new, geographically sensible districts. Why draw the line at Jefferson, why not eastern Washington? But everyone knows that southern Oregon is pretty distinct from northern Oregon, and I've got family in Yreka. It's a lot of arrogant chauvinistic map drawing, but who the fuck doesn't feel bad for southern Oregonians and northern Californians? They deserve their own shit.

I'd be fooling myself if I didn't expect them to "languish" but they can at least do so in peace.

Lad I'll be honest, I love the idea of a nation in the PNW independent from the current governments administering these lands... but Cascadia is a gay fucking name.

Columbia is a better name and there's actual historical significance to the name rather than naming the country after some mountains and shit famalam.

>I call bullshit.
California is fucked if there's a scenario in which secession becomes a viable option.

If America balkanizes it will be under violent conditions and I can guarantee to you the metropolitan population will be fucked and the Hispanics will hold no loyalty to the state itself.

The USA is already Columbia you anti-american shill

Cascadia is a gay name, but "columbia" is a dumb meme.

also this

Give back the PNW Amerishit

ur an dumb meme xD

kill yourself

Why is it always the leafs? Everywhere I go. I thought BC was better than this.

BC (or at least Vancouver) is full of liberal trash.

I know it is, but I like the liberal trash I know and grew up in. Vancouver is just the wrong kind of trash. Eurotrash.

I thought it seemed nice the one time I visited its harbor area

Well it's a different kind of liberal trash,it's the Social Justice America is evil kind.

wow dude rly showed me take an upboat

BC is filled with Chinks

>Not being a Monarchist
>Not subscribing to Enlightened Absolutism

>liking liberal trash
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, what's wrong with the lower mainland is that the only people left who made up the original identity of the region are either old or poor or drug addicts, all the middle class whites left.

I get kinda stuck here. On one hand I love the far north and in the event of an independence scenario I would like to bring them along. On the other hand if they feel like it is one region then we cant split it up. As far as who gets that whole region, taking the whole thing for California may not work lest we overextend our cultural boundaries (especially if we get Baja on board) and leaving the whole thing to Cascadia is unthinkable. I just want them to be happy.

>it will be under violent condition
[Citation Needed]

>I can guarantee to you the metropolitan population will be fucked
[Citation Needed]
Also what makes the metro population of California any different from any other?

> and the Hispanics will hold no loyalty to the state itself.
[Citation Needed]
Funny because last time I checked its whites who are constantly talking about their retarded ethno-state an how the brown people can get fucked. The Hispanics in my area are pretty goddamned loyal to California.

t. mud

just giving you sound advice

would love to chance upon you

Central powers win ww1

impossible, unless the German was a good boy that never did no unrestrained submarine warfare, or released any Zimmerman telegrams that all serve to bring the US into the war

>sounders
nah
i do thing sawker should be our sport though

Sounds like your country is shitty at doing diversity and just preaches nonsense while fucking things up and letting people in.

It turns out that having nonsegregated schools with a predominately white majority doesn't taint our children... it integrates the fuck out of minorities. Grow up in a liberal ass neighborhood in America and it doesn't matter who your parents were, you come out of there with your soul as white as snow. Or as close to it as anyone's is there. Oh wow being safe and enfranchised makes people less prone to crime? Who would have guessed.

I think my state could be changing though. The liberalism has been getting stupider worldwide and I'm afraid we're not immune.

Maybe we can get a Jefferson in a decentralized Pacific States.

Anyone happen to have the blank template for this map?

Why would you want to balkanize America? The true future of the continent is one American Empire

diversity is shit, homogeneity is goat.

We brought in too many immigrants and Canada doesn't care to integrate, it believes in a cultural mosaic so of course there would be white flight.

what the fuck is laurentia? no way nyc and new jersey would be ruled by midwest faggots

you already are mr hilldog :)

What program did you use to make this map? I have been stuck using ms paint and it sucks.

Whats going on in the tip of Florida?

Also the Sonora flag looks pretty good.

"everglade and the bahamas"

Any info on who Toronto does more business with, the Rust Belt or the East Coast?
Louisville, KY might have to go to the Rust Belt. The South might have to be split along the gulf regions and join Texas and compensate for it losing the western desert.

Toronto is a very important part of the economy of the great lakes, which is pretty integrated through the system of canals that link the whole chebang to the sea.

New England should have a part of upstate new york, we need access to the great lakes.

The Mayans should have their own country separate from Mexico.

I actually always figured that New England and New York were essentially the same cultural entity. Is that wrong? I don't know much about the area.

>is the former Dutch colony the same culture as the first English colony

It was only Dutch along the coast. And populated by people from all over Europe, not just Dutchmen.

>>is the former Dutch colony the same culture as the first English colony
It's been a really long time though.

>Is that wrong?
New York is similar to Southern New England and Southern New England is similar to New York. Once you reach the Maine/Vermont area you have some significant regional differences.

I may not be happy with loosing so much clay but that California looks comfy as hell. Reminds me of Chile.

The It's a good start, but it's not great. In all honesty, the great lakes region should be separate from the west coast. Oh, and also, New England is for gays.

And also, California is really fucking small, and Sonora is a meme country that should be split between Cali and Texas. Except for that, it's not bad.

California, Chile, New Zealand and Japan will team up as long skinny pacific nations.

template?

Why does this always have a destroyed British empire. Even if they did lose and incur huge debts, I doubt Britain could ever be raped enough for them to relinquish their territories overseas to Germany. They'd just be free.
Also why the fuck would Japan get French indochina and malaysia and china.
German territorial gains would not include that much land, but there were plans to annex galicia I believe. A free ukraine and belarus would definitely be involved in the peace. There's no fucking way romania would be annexed, and central/south asia is just absurd

I would say that Sonora is fine. The easternmost extent of California should always be the Colorado and no further. On the other hand Cali should have parts of west Deseret, have it encompass the entire sierra Nevada range. I'm sure they would rather not be stuck in Mormania