NEET life

Have any of you actually made it without being a wagecuck and giving up your freedom?

>what do you do?
>how long did it take you to get out of wagecuckery?
>What was your initial investment? how did you get it?
>how long did it take to make it on your own?

NEETs welcome, freelancers OK.
If mommy and daddy support you thats nice but GTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4YeJAUbT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> be wagecuck with wagecuck wife
> work 30 hours per week
> earn 250k/year combined
> save our money

That's how we made it.

worked for 10 years at a steel fabrication company

saved up enough to quit a year ago

been daytrading stocks and crypto to support myself now. Was a huge paycut obviously and I no longer get a lot of benefits like health insurance and pension etc but I am free

I think if i didnt trade at all I could survive in my current situation for probably 10 years with the money I have now

barring some horrible life changing event of course

Network engineer
100K+

Will check this thread later and respond to OP.

Obligatory

pastebin.com/4YeJAUbT

Are you actually free? You could "survive in your current situation for 10 years"... what the fuck does that mean?

What happens if you make a few bad trades and get liquidated?

What happens to you in 20-30 years? Or if you get sick?

im free from the miserable life I used to live

and in 30 years ill be living the beanionaire life

how much did you save u before quitting? and how much do you keep as savings and how much do you trade with?

Thats nice, sounds cozy. Actually a bit jelly but i still dont wanna be a wagecuck. The only exception is being a very well paid freelancer.

So, really, you had a shit wagecuck job and loathed your existence... There are decent wagecuck jobs out there that are fulfilling and enjoyable. Matching duties to personality is important.

I fired my last 4 employers once I became unhappy with their services. I'll probably fire a few more in my lifetime.

I don't think I'll ever keep a job that makes me miserable.

>how much did you save u before quitting? and how much do you keep as savings and how much do you trade with?

ive got about 350k net worth

I keep roughly 200k in long term investments / savings, 100k in the stock swing trading portfolio, ~40k in crypto, like 10k in physical metals oh and also i forgot to count about 100k in home equity right now

if i was to completely blow up my trading accounts and run them all the way to 0$ I think i would still be okay but I would definitely start to look for a job again

oh and one more thing to add, I live like a spartan basically, I hardly ever spend money outside of my bills and getting pizza delivery or buying steam games

no kids, no wife, no gf etc

It's extremely cozy. My wife is also a lot better looking than I am and comes from a reasonably well-to-do family (few million in assets, about a dozen rental homes and some commercial property) so long-term things are looking up, up, up.

I got lucky and am not afraid to admit it. Very grateful for what I have.

My wife mostly overlooks my emotional retardation and copes with it well (cultural differences I think - she's Chinese and is blunt in her communication... works very well with me). Without her challenging me to be better I'd probably be a shed-dwelling NEET drinking gallons of Dew and complaining about Chads.

Life is good for this user.

that doesnt sound like the life buddy, work on improving yourself.

The reason i dont wanna be a wagecuck is so I have the freedom to travel and the time to spend on my creative passions.

nice user. She sounds like a keeper, be the best you can be for her.

I like yur style

>>what do you do?
Invested in sia a year ago

>>how long did it take you to get out of wagecuckery?
Two years I guess? I quit my job, became a neet, went back to work and let my investments go up, and now I don't feel like ever working again.

>>What was your initial investment? how did you get it?
20k, I put in my life savings among other things

>>how long did it take to make it on your own?
Still living with parents, but now that I'm a millionaire, they don't see me as a disappointment for not wanting to get into business.
But now I'm free so we'll see.

>fired my last 4 employers
lol, nice "resume" you got there pal

samefag

>what do you do?
network engineer/design/security engineer
>how long did it take you to get out of wagecuckery?
still a wage cuck, but I love my job only work 4-5 hours a day and i make over 100k
>What was your initial investment? how did you get it?
not many investments right now
i have some stocks in tsla, amazon, and some savings on the side, not really into 401k or a ira yet
>how long did it take to make it on your own?
took me 2-3 years of hard work
started in thie field at 25
i'm currently 29

Worked about 8 years as a programmer, making 40-70k / yr.

Quit my job after remaining living parent became disabled, then moved back home and had a mental breakdown. I have a hard time imagining myself holding down a job anymore.

Parents were fairly well off, owned house etc. but I have paid about $500k in nursing home fees so far after 5-6 years.

Money will run out in a few years but BTC has helped a bit. Don't care much about anything these days

>disabled
>mental breakdown
being a virgin isn't a disability

You're gonna make it bro don't worry. Just take it day by day