Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

I'm the little whalebro who made two weeks ago a thread and answered all the questions you did to me, we touched some interesting points and I was thinking about doing another one since you asked a lot of questions and was pretty fun.

Same rules than last time, I won't shill anything, I won't recommend coins or anything that could benefit some specific coin.

I will answer everything I can.

(Last 2 threads: boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/2743187/hi-biz)

> I'm in a plane so I could be some minutes without answering, I'll be writing answers meanwhile. Dakota awaits for me

Other urls found in this thread:

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, can't link the first thread.

Gimme monies.

Nice element inspector, faggot.

You're either an attention-seeking faggot or you're really stupid enough to leave that much in an online wallet.

gibe money im poorfag :(
3MdbazqkNbsokHRMhF7c9ZNceEBck5WJ2x

When a coin stabilizes and starts steadily going up for a week, does that mean the whales are gearing up for a moon mission?

BTC price on August the 5th.

Dope ID OP. Where do you see ETH in the next year?

next coins with gain 500-1000000%

No. Whales do not want to attract any attention at all, we will wait the price to stabilize to the one prior to the buying operation. If we can't do that cause the volume of transactions are too big for the coin volume then we would wait a pretty much big time (1 month or something) before pumping it. We need unexpected hype from normal people to make it effective. Dunno if I explained myself well enough.

My opinion differs from my collegues.
I expect some LTC-kind of reaction whe segwit implementation (Pump).
My collegues however are starting to cash out to safe currencies or USDT. We'll see, I hope I'm right.

500-600$ at end of 2018.

I don't know.

hey man been following your advice daytrading like 18 hours a day, first day got my ass kicked from $400 down to $190. now about a week later I'm back up to around $450 once I close this trade. Been making an avg of around 7%ish a day i think. I was really lucky and made friends with people who could spot odd patterns and found a few market maker bots to piggy back off of too. just wanted to thank you for giving me motivation man!

i need btc to feed my addiction to btc dude
3MdbazqkNbsokHRMhF7c9ZNceEBck5WJ2x

Hi op. If I hold coin long enough with high volume whale will eventually pump correct?

Can I beg you for some coins?

I am just a poor fag.

Why does no one talk about IOTA?

Ask that dude questions. he is legit and know what’s up. Don't expect to receive anything from him though.

Hello, I’m the user with who you discussed on whales and megawhales controlling the market and what a crypto world with only the BTC would look like.

My question is this : what do you think of that meteoritic rise of the BTC after the crash ?
To me it looks too good to be true. The charts just don’t make any sense when I look at them.
Did you heard of any rumors or hints of banks entering massively the dip and propelling the BTC to where it is now?
If so what is their next move?

Personally my theory is what I brought up the last time : that they want to either destroy or control the market of crypto.

Mostly by crashing it very hard and repeatedly so people get their spirit crushed and run away in blind panic, leaving behind them a field of smoking ruins. I think using several billions for that goal is worth it for them : This way they can keep their dominance for years to come on the world of money.

Or if they don't manage to burry it ( which is more likely ), they would have, at least, acquired very large parts of it anyway, enough to be able to influence it the way they want in the future .
What do you think ? Are we witnessing something like that right now? Is it an outlandish theory or is there some kind of truth behind it?

>Whales do not want to attract any attention at all

I think I get it. So whales buy at the beginning of an uptrend to blend in with the natural ups and downs of the coin?

Any good tips/strategies for normie to start daytrading - what data to look to get good experiance?
didn't see previous thread so still a total noob

people who want to talk about IOTA go to their Slack.

1U94fZ1Qdh9FQoYD2hy7HFVKphd7hKfEJ
send 0.1 btc if you can, will help a lot

I'm glad to hear that man, remember, I started here too and lost 70% of everything I had at second year daytrading. Continue that way man and remember, when you hit 100-300k $ you will have to find new ways, that kind of daytrading wont do anymore.

If you got info from some insider so you are 100% sure the volume is from some whales, yes. But I doubt thats the case man, be carefull, big whales can be really fucking hard to detect.

In first place, IOTA needs some security check comparations with BTC, investors need to believe it's secure and we have no documents relating security and IOTA -IN COMPARATION- with another "secure" coin as BTC. I just know they talked about vector attacks.
If security comparations are made and we start to see some kind of "safety" with it, I would instantly invest, and if IOTA goes +200% (not cause me but cause lot of whales+people) you would start to hear about it everywhere. It just need the security check in my opinion.

well little whale bro, dont have a question since I m only playing with 100$ and probably wouldnt matter in whatever I buy into.. but hopefully you make another user a "small whale" and cycle of returning to fag bros continues.

can you tell me if theres a specific strategy you mean or do you think it will come naturally from daytrading my way up to 100k-300k

When do you think BTC will reach 3k? Before or after the end of the month?

Also, ETH is flawed, does eveyrone know this?

Reminder that he's the faggot who was verified as a larping streetshitter
>sage

Link where you found these people. I want in.

Can't believe someone roleplays that bad. STOP your inspect element nonsense lmao. Post actual wallet address. No one keeps that much on Bittrex.

Ye, I think I even have your email.
>what do you think of that meteoritic rise of the BTC after the crash ?
I don't find the picture I wanted to show you where the rise of btc shows in months-years.

BTC was and still is over his real price. it should make sense to naturally grow up from 2500-2600$, but not more. However when it crashed due to thousands of reasons being segwit implementation one of them, it stood in a value that wasn't neither its correct one (I bought 1M$ in btc at 2000$ cause I was sure of it for example).
All of this megadump and pump made the investors fearful and this fear will probably make btc go down to its real value (2.5k-2.6k), but not any lower in my opinion. Anyway next stop should be 3,5-4k and we shouldnt be waiting too much for it.

2 big spanish banks did dump at 2,2k and bought back at 1,9k, the rest I'm aware didn't even move.

>The charts just don’t make any sense when I look at them.
Look at btc global progression, it's easy to understand, crypto will change the world, maybe not soon, but it will, it can't be cheap. And it is even now.
>If so what is their next move?
What they ever did, hold the 90% and play with the 10%.

>Personally my theory is what I brought up the last time : that they want to either destroy or control the market of crypto.

Mostly by crashing it very hard and repeatedly so people get their spirit crushed and run away in blind panic, leaving behind them a field of smoking ruins.
Answering next, 1/2

new to this i will buy $100 USA of ANTHS tonight if possible or next week end, and $500 of ETH in 2-3 weeks as i know it will remain steady for now, whats your best advice for a new comer?

>Mostly by crashing it very hard and repeatedly so people get their spirit crushed and run away in blind panic, leaving behind them a field of smoking ruins.

Crypto market right now is pretty massive, and even when it crashes hard, capitalism takes care of it. Meaning this: You got a pool, is full of people cause the ground is full of coins, there is so much people in the pool you hardly can take any coins.
Now there are some people in that pool that wants do destroy it, but the only way to make it is getting out of the pool.
So they do, and 30% of that pool (Being dramatic) gets out of the pool, and now the people inside looks between themselves in fear, some of them gets out of the pool too, fearing somethings gonna happen or somethings wrong.
But now the magic plays in: The 30% that gone out, the hard capitalists look between them and look at the pool thinking:
Fuck, its easy as hell to get the coins now, IF IM THE FIRST TO GET INTO THE POOL, I WOULD GET SO MUCH.
And now starts. First are just 2 little banks of godknowswhere that fills their bags with a shitton of pool coins (btc) at 1800$, but hey, the rest 25% that wanted to destroy the pool starts to fear:
>Fuck, if they all get it I'll lose my opportunity. But we want to destroy the pool, dont we?

Then another bank gets in and takes coins at 1,9k, then some other companies at 2k. Then the whole 20% that wanted to destroy the pool jump into it fighting to get some of the fucking coins from the ground.

Capitalism is the neo-capitalism killer and caretaker at the same time. They just can't kill crypto, they can't destroy the pool, cause if just 2 or 3 betray the scheme it will be over cause the domino effect, and thos 2-3 traitors will get extremely rich (or richest).

They can't destroy it, capitalism it's made for that. The good and old greed.

Crypto won't die, dont worry about it. They are getting money from their own self destruction and they can't do nothing about it cause their own self greed.

I started with crypto exactly a month ago with 0.15 BTC. As expected i made some decent losses during the dip due to my lack of experience and own stupidity. For example i made some stupid panic sells while trying to daytrade and bought golems near the ATH. Went down to 0.7. But i progressively got the hang on trading cause i have enough free time and obsessed over cryptos in the last few weeks (university student here) and finally broke even yesterday. Could you share your some of your experience with a rookie like me?
1) What is the worst beginner's mistake you would warn a newb like me about?
2) If have some very limited fiat reserves and potentially could spare the same amount i already have in cryptos. Would you put some more into the market during the next dip below 2600 if you were in my shoes or just go on with my 0,16 BTC and practise trading?
3) Whats your opinion on ANS and golem?

Thanks for taking the time dude.
Also do you have some scraps for me to help me in my endeavour to achieve something reat ;)

Tell us what the whales say about ANS / NEO.

How do you see LTC in coming weeks?

Do you believe privacy coins like Moneri have a long term future? Or do you believe more technical coins like Numeraire will gain traction once block chain technology catches on with more normies in the scientific/business communities.

Also do you think name matters more than practicality? Right now ETH is worth dozens times more than ANS although ANS is a huge technical improvement over ETH and solves it's problems with complexity and being stolen

>Or if they don't manage to burry it ( which is more likely ), they would have, at least, acquired very large parts of it anyway, enough to be able to influence it the way they want in the future .
That would have more sense, but its pretty hard, pic related.
part 3/3

Yes, we can also create the ups and downs trying to disguise it as a normal fluctuation, there are hundred of ways to do it.

In the last post (linked up) I answered with a lot of suggestions, links and stuff to that question, take a look.
Also, if you are a newbie just go to Fiverr, find some european/american pro trader and pay him to teach you, it will pay off.

I'm on it bro. If you just got 100$ spend them in some coin with x100 chances, put a sell order and forget, know some people who got right 0's with that haha

After. At least 1 august (AT LEAST).

>But now the magic plays in: The 30% that gone out, the hard capitalists look between them and look at the pool thinking:
Fuck, its easy as hell to get the coins now, IF IM THE FIRST TO GET INTO THE POOL, I WOULD GET SO MUCH.
I see. Interesting.

It’s hard to define my feeling. I have not been in crypto for long but until now I felt pefectly ok with it. I rode the big Eth rise, sold near ATH, rode the bear market more or less ok
And now… i don’t know something feels of to me. I'm not so eager to invest more than I did after the crash because of that rise that feels unnatural to me like it's some sort of trap. but i suppose a correction will change that. Thanks for your outlook.

>I'm on it bro. If you just got 100$ spend them in some coin with x100 chances

How do you recognize such a coin?

Big things long-term. I'm in, too. But we could be wrong.

There are guys of the LTC dev team cashing out millions daily, I have no idea about LTC cause I feel the same with them as with bancor: Distrust. Charlie Lee is just making up shit. I have no interest in those projects with such teams.

They are pretty different, you can't try to build a company on XMR but you may on ETH. Drugs will be drugs, and they will ever need some currency to play with. Drug market is big enough to make survive at least 2 of those coins, so ye, they got future, but they wont make you have 5 lambos.

I have to say that numeraire looks pretty interesting and I'm starting to get some info on it. Right now I can't speak as if I would know a lot of it thou.

>Right now ETH is worth dozens times more than ANS although ANS is a huge technical improvement over ETH and solves it's problems with complexity and being stolen.

Well, you nearly answered yourself. If something is valued for what it got, and not for what it is... it can be far late or soon, but it will fail. I would kill a man for make that rule work too with humans.

Thats cause the outside world doesn't make money this easy. You got about 10 years to get rich before crypto gets enough people/volume to stop being this dramatic and stop having those makemerich opportunities.

For those ones just go twitter and listen to the pro traders who have been shilling a shitcoin for months and still didn't pump. A good example would be @attilafx, he have been shilling a coin since forever and that coin still is near 0 value lol, however he insists and believes can x1000 some day (Its an example, don't go and invest in that coin ffs, make a research).

>35%
I imagined it to be much greater than that.
That's reassuring.

>It just need the security check in my opinion.

Some of the best people in the crypto space are working on it and I'm pretty confident they can deliver the promised results. It still seems odd to me that IOTA never gets mentioned on Veeky Forums and it's the same with google trends. I mean IOTA literally next gen shit. All my life savnigs went into this project and so far it has been a good decision.

I've got about ~$650 in cryptos but I don't really know what i'm doing. Right now I'm just buyings things I see lots of other people here holding when they dip and keeping them in my wallets. Where do I go from here strategy-wise? How do people go from hundreds to thousands sitting on coins like this and seeing dollars of gains a week at most?

Your thoughts about Max Lee's Chaincoin HODL movement?

can u send me 1 btc?
126NzwXynLTzrpfFdbNyNN8zHC8gfbygri
thanks

on which coin would you put 100$ today?

The thing is that is competing against the number 1 coin, a coin that is alredy so big and with so much potential (With segwit), that shadows everything else.

Anyway, there will be a point of btc where fees will be so high that we will need a solution, either is changing btc again or jumping to "another" currency. In this case, IOTA would be probably a good candidate I guess. I'm just guessing.

You can make another make it for you in sites like 1broker or you can be a man and go fiverr, look for a crypto trader and pay him to teach you.
Please choose the last one or if you want to walk the slow and free way go and torrent Timothy Sykes trading guide videos and start to learn.
You need to spend time or time and money with the learning process.

A collegue talked me about it but still didn't read anything. Next time I make a post I will be glad to talk about it, but right now I have no idea.

btc.

Hi, Elder Bean here. It's safe to say I've done people plenty of favours by spreading the Bitbean given it's current rise, I may of even encouraged you to buy and sprout a couple for all I know!

If you would like to repay me as a thanks, I am more than happy to receive some Bitcoin.

1E3dWPvsN5RK67BDQh4nUByEPG12cydngV
Anyways, back to sprouting!

~ Elder Bean

>you can be a man and go fiverr, look for a crypto trader and pay him to teach you.

Is that legit? I pay some guy on fiverr to teach me about crypto currency? How can I know how much such advice is worth, or if it's coming from a trustworthy source? I'm fucking down to jump in head first and study some shit a guy on fiverr tells me but do you have any advice on actually doing the shopping for it?

hey whalebro, since the beginning of July I was waiting for a good entry point, and of course I missed 1800 dip. Do you reckon we might see something similar? Imo I kinda missed the boat, so now I think best course of action is dollar cost averaging.

should i buy SC now? (382sats)

hey whale bro. What do you think about Iconomi? Their platform seems good and have decent funding, I would like to ask the same thing about LISK.

I just see potential in those two platforms. If not, what's your advice for other criptos to look out for ?

If it's european or american just try, they won't make you pay more than 20$ the first time and you can check them. It's worth at early stages.

We might see a little dip to 2500-2400 but I would bet for the opposite with btc. All depends on btc unlimited fork. Soz bro, nothing similar to 1800 btc.

The actual turn is for BAT, after him could be SC but I'm not sure.

I don't know about Iconomi. No info about it.

I like LISK, they got a lot of problems but I still like it till the point i've got some funds long term in there.

shitty larp

Dear whalebro,
I'm broke and in debt, pls help a poor fag
1RkngM7tCv6owBfMN6Gbdg3LegSXrGkMA

Thanks, I'll look into it. It'll probably take me like a month or more of research and trying shit out to go through the first steps of the learning process so hopefully I don't lose all my money before I understand why it happened lel

Is it right to think Dash could become a very big coin in the future?
Based on its tech, relative scarcity (only 7M) and masternode system. My reasoning is it could become quickly exponential with the coin rising up after some good news for example, then people owning masternodes starting to make more money as a result, people then trying to acquire More Dash to get their own MN as well and because of the low numbers of the token, having prices start to climb real fast.

What is your own opinion on the coin?

Do you daytrade with multiple 1000$ on multiple different coins on sameda, or more likely one coin and big amount of fiat 20K+?

Invest more than that if possible. Crypto's not going anywhere.

I was putting $1K a month into bitcoin (my job paid me 54k/yr), now I'm unemployed so I stopped, but if I get a higher paid job, should I continue or even bump up the monthly buy?

Should I invest in other coins? So far I hold BTC, ETH, and XMR and feel pretty comfy with those promising relatively safe, solid gains.

Whats gonna happen with Bitcoin Cash? Is there a secret whales club?

thanks for your answer and i will waiting on some more cash flow in 2 weeks will invest come back here to see how i can improve

>I would kill a man for make that rule work too with humans.
Me too brother, me too...

Do you think that ANS/NEO has a greater than 60% chance of long-term success now? How about short-term?

What's your thoughts on XRP? Where do you see it in a year for example? I think it has great long-term potential.

You are a liar

LTC cutted a 10% after getting segwit

thanks bro done.. hope everything wont crash by the time my 100$ are worth something

bunch of faggots being robbed by jackie chan from a tent

Help some bro who lives with 250 usd month on Brasil and want to start on crypto. May the good karmas be upon you
1QBBSzW2DSZNm3XCbVBq9sz3FrkunuQXjK

What do you think about iexec ? they have a godtier team full of phd with a lot a experiences

where do you see ripple in the future?

So ur saying that BAT is the next coin to moon? You were right with the MTL prediction on ur last thread so I am trusting you on this one too..

Can you make a trip for next threads?

thanks again OP, thread was great as usual

hope to see you again

Thoughts on Bancor?

He finds the team repulsive.

too late to get into trading Crypto?

How easy is it to manipulate cryptos via pump and dump etc.

Please tell me something about DOT or WAVES

I came to ask for help as a brother, All my funds were taken from Bittrex, I was betting on stratis, my plan was to withdraw in 07/2017, but when I went to check they had withdrawn and stolen my account, so I lost all my money in a certain bet . It's difficult to start over but I will not give up. I know it's ugly to ask, but at the moment I can not afford to invest, unfortunately the conditions of my Brazil are a piece of shit. If there is someone who can help me with any amount in BTC, I can not thank you personally but God does bless you more.

My address BTC: 18JV7TLQv5Gi9oPz1yymqbCMZEBthH11tp

Is Verge any good?

I'm pretty sure whalebro will gave you only advice so listen and stop begging

I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, I know that the possibility of me being helped is minimal, but at Momeno I can only ask for help, I made a steemit post asking for help in Upvote, I just need someone to help me up because I can walk alone. And we know that to make money you need money.

I also know that money is not everything, but in our world, without money you do not eat, you do not drink, without money you can not do anything. Once again I'm sorry.

You are not bothering me, I'm just stating the obvious.
I would be glad if he helped you, but in each of his thread there is a dozen of anons asking the same thing as you.

Do alts have the potential to reach btc prices if btc goes supernova?

Honestly debating just dropping 1-3k worth of money on promising alts and forgetting about it for a few years.

I understand, maybe if the world had more sincere and truthful people it would be easier to help and get help.

OP, can you use my ref link so I can not be poor anymore?

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

tfw whalebro disappeared without notice

In your past experience, is it worth cutting losses quickly or bagholding shitcoins? Ive only been in crypto for 2 months but how was it in 2013-2014, have any or most of the shitcoins from that time come back or did they pump once and thats it? Is it worth holding coins like RDD, XVG, DGB, XRP, etc? Or do you not think theyll ever make a new ATH?

Do you see the crypto bubble forming in ways that the dot com bubble formed?

How much of the total wealth of the world (varying estimates from 80 trillion to 200 trillion) do you see being expressed through crypto in 3, 5, and 10 years?

PLEASE PUMP RDD TO 200 SATS

What is your portfolio like right now?

Could you tell us more about finding pattern correlations between different coins?
I've .175 BTC, I should put it in MTL, CVC, or OMG, which is already mooning, or something else.

little whalebro pls if i give u my email can u just tell me which coins to buy? im so fucking sick of being stupid and i have a good bit of money to use (around 75k). Im doing all i can not to kill myself and having a high six figure net worth would be amazing for me.

If you're looking for short term gains its anyone's shot. If you're looking for long term gains ANS, Ripple, BAT, SC, Storj are the ones recommended. Not shilling here. Have a relative that may or may not have bought legal insider information.

what is your definition of long term? isnt sc and storj the same? i dont have a great feeling about storage coins

The people working on IOTA are fucking geniuses , y'all need to buy in before it's too late

IOTA developers have literally worked on nothing before IOTA
even zcash has better developers

REDDCOIN

why dont you suck an egg