DGB

last chance to dump your bags user, it ain't getting much better than this

FUCK OFF

How high fags?

Real talk

OP is a faggot that doesn't know shit. 1000 sats incoming.

1500. That's how high my whale group is planning to pump it.

op is literally retarded. this moon mission is bringing us to 3k sats easily. just look at the charts

SELL SELL SELL

well,

you

are

the

CULT MEMBERS!

there's a YUUGE buywall on Polo holding the brothers down, 740sats is the max unless something crazy happens

ditch those bags user, I'm saying so for your sake

new ATH inbound

don't worry guys

>he hasn't already sold

enjoy the bags

Sold at top, enjoy bags

Ive been watching buy walls evaporate for 48 hours. Eat my butt you Indian shill

t. two poorfags

Unless you are personally buying this whale's 100btc bag at 740sats then enjoy crossing your fingers and hoping for the best. I'll play it safe this time

I buy your bags! SELL them to me now fags!

That wall will be pulled out just before it reaches 740. Then it'll blast past it like mad.

lmfao

HERE WE GO LADIES AND GENTLEMAN IT'S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING

IS IT A TRIP TO LAMBOLAND OR A RETURN TO BAGHOLDING HELL FOR THE DIGIMARINES?

HOLY FUCK WHY AM I ON BITTREX

We are going to take that wall down. 30 mins

DGB I FUCKING LOVE YOU

I-is that you blue whale ?

Nice try dgb whale, not selling this shit under 10k sats

50% increase in 24 hours!!!
And it's still on the landing pad!!

Another push incoming.

>we're pushing it
>we're gonna take down the wall
>a-any minute now
sounds like someone's trying to DAYTRADE SOMETHING

check charts, you look stupid

You know it! Sold my LTC early Saturday. Went to BTS. Then to DGB. Good weekend overall.

I could bet my ass that the bagholders are cumming themselves with each satoshi increase. This is a historical moment, what a time to be alive

FUDDERS stay poor. I nearly doubled my investment already.

you look stupid idiot the chart and the wall is the same as it was two hours ago
ehh can't blame you, at least you admit it

no wall on bittrex faggot

there never was it's on polo, and EVERY exchange will have fun bouncing around

That damn wall!

how big is your group in a scale of 1 to 10?

Is it for accumulation purposes? No way a smart whale would sell now, that volume says it will 100% surpass 1k before any crash.

Ugh thinking about selling and buying the dip

But if he removes that wall though it's going to 1000 by tonight

that faggot

Yea it's for accumulation. Really obvious. It will get lifted whenever he's done and then it will surge. Easy money for the whale.

They are playing with the walls, obviously trying to get as much as possible while they still can. Good for us though because those panic sells and buys spike the volume nicely.

Wall was 92 BTC now it is 88 BTC

Some small walls put in front of it, some fag try to do same thing with smaller volume

Looks like he's buying all the way to 680

>just want to go to bed
>can't because the wall might crumble during my sleep

I set stop on 650 so I can go to sleep.

BUY THE DIP

That 740 sat wall will weed out a lot of panic sellers. Might be kept up there for a few hours.

I hope this faggot doesn't crash it with this

Back over 700 sat.

It HAS been kept there for a few hours. It was reached twice, only been edged down a little bit. It'll be moved when the time is right.

Volume and buy orders are increasing each time the price goes down a bit. Only good can come of this.

Alright I've accumulated a few more thousand DGB from daytrading alongside this wallwhale. Might as well profit while he is right?

Unless he hates money that wall should come down while the coin sits around 700 and while the volume is high, and then it's straight to the moon. HOLD TIME!

Based whales.

i set stop limit on 648, I go to sleep hoping I will have nice monday :)