NEO TO THE MOON - watch this vid

vimeo.com/226637631

>Wake up, NEO
>Time to make ANS holders rich

It's literally just a video some visual design autist made as part of a contest.

It has nothing to do with NEO legally.

haters gonna hate.
FUDers gonna FUD.
it's all you faggots ever do.
stay poor.

doesn't change the fact that it helps building the hype

Are ANS/NEO bagholders going to be the new DGB bagholders? This shit's getting annoying

no, we're gonna be the new rich crypto people. and you're gonna be the jealous poor fag.

ever heard of "sell the news" brainlet?

ANS already made me tons of money off of its initial rise, so I ain't really jealous of watching bagholders desperately trying to get other people to buy in

wow a small dip. you must think you're really smart bro.

sure you did bro. LARPing is fun.

Know what's even more fun than LARPing? Making money instead of losing it

lol, bragging about 120k sat buys. pathetic bro.

fuck man, seeing things like this always makes me feel sad, because i didn't have more spare money to invest.

only 400 ans here

How can you buy ANS when it's impossible to use BTC right now on Bittrex?

It's not impossible dumbass, just deposit LTC instead of BTC

you just can't deposit / withdraw it. you DO already have BTC on bittrex, right?

You can move BTC to Brittrex now, it just requires more confirmations to go through

Yes, but for some reason it's locked. It says that I have my BTC, but not on available balance. I just sold Bitshares for a profit and when I was trying to buy another coin I noticed my BTCs weren't available. So I went to the wallet page and saw that my BTCs are there, but for some reason I can't use them

There is an ETH market for ANS on Bittrex

I just bought in ons ANS with 25% of my portfolio. Was this a smart decision?

I feel that since they will release an updated whitepaper tomorrow with more technical details, that NEO could go up a lot the next 24h.

I'm pretty heavily invested in the ANS hype train at the moment if it makes you feel better

It does. Thanks user. I hope we did well and receive gains.

LMFao neet btfo with your 4 figure portfolio

there's a eth pair too