Modern Romans venerate Abraham instead of Romulus

>Modern Romans venerate Abraham instead of Romulus
>The progenitor of a foreign race instead of their own progenitor
>a swarthy Bedouin rather than a noble king
So this is the power of christcuckoldry.

Persia venerates an Arabian
East Asia venerates an Indian

Modern Romans venerate both you Amerifat.

Romulus' forefather, Aeneas was from Turkey. And?

>implying that modern 'Romans' are genetically related to classical Romans
>implying that Romulus actually existed

the original wewuzzing

>mythological origins are wewuzing
please kys.

>"Noble king"
>murders his brother in an autistic fit of rage
>arranges for the kidnapping and rape of hundreds of women
>generally acts like a cunt

What a great foundation myth

>was from Turkey
Which was Anatolian at the time, and the Anatolians were Aryan.

The divine twin founders are a pan-indo-european mytheme

>things are bad because they come from places farther away than things i like

Hella f*ckin epic!

Don't the mayans also have a hero twins myth?

>>implying that modern 'Romans' are genetically related to classical Romans
They are

Obsidian jaguar and Quetzalcoatl?

They're not really twins. More like Ormuz and Ahriman in Zoroastrianism.

Kek, fuckin' saved

I never got passed the fourth level.

Why do these Nordics obsess about aryan when it has nothing to do with them? If they think they are something special, just replace "aryan" with "Nordic" on this image and it would have the same effect.

>we are the real Aryans
t. Mahmoud ibn Arabi

Because according to the stormfag rhetoric Nordic=Aryan, thus superior race.

It's satire

>a noble king
The dude killed his own brother

hmm where have I heard that story before...

He was noble due to his divine pedigree.
Romulus and Remus fought in open combat for the right to rule Rome. Remus died a dignified death. He wasn't murdered like Abel.

>killing your brother is right

that's not how it happened lol

>open combat

it was an assault on a fortified wall

>dignified death

lol no

>he wasn't murdered

Maybe you should look up the definition of murder. muh self defense is still murder in self defense. even if he agrees it's still murder because you can't prove he agreed to it after he's dead, would never hold up in a court.

>that's not how it happened
It's a myth you autist.

Actually, he slew Remus because Romulus had just finished his wall and Remus leapt over it, but before he did Romulus declared may "no man leap over my walls, lest I slay them," his brother leapt and Romulus killed him, no duel mate, he was a dirty bastard.

Also look at what happend with the Sabine and their women during their visit to the Temple of Jupiter Optimus, they were all stolen and forced into becoming wives. When the Sabines came back for their wives a year or so later Romulus allowed the Sabine king to corule rome.

None of that is alpha or honourable, it sounds like desperate measure of a desperate man who had no qualities other than to take from the weak and bow to the strong.

So glad Brutus overthrew the crown for the Republic after Lucerita's rape.

>Actually
The moral of the story is that the integrity of Rome is above question and not to be taken lightly.

>Also
Alpha af. Men of antiquity married the women that they could snatch and carry on their horse.

>The moral of the story is that the integrity of Rome is above question and not to be taken lightly.
That story can also be applied to a number of other men who rightfully punished their own, like Brutus and Publicola flayed and killed their own sons when they heard that the Tarquins were attempting to retake rome in the Tarquinian Conspiracy.

Also Torquatus killed his own son after the Battle of Vesuvius from breaking ranks in what was known as Manlian Discipline.

There are events/myths that I could see myself agreeing with the punishers. Those two I can easily excuse, but killing ones own brother because he leapt over the pomerium wall? Fuck that man, thats some power grab shit.

>Alpha af. Men of antiquity married the women that they could snatch and carry on their horse.
I dont have the guts to oppose this. If I could there would be a lot more births around where I live as I cant stand the onepussyitis.

>self defense is still murder in self defense
No, its homicide, not murder.

Its actually legally termed as manslaughter.