Buy BTC in 12 Hours

Protip: We are currently leaving a symmetrical triangle Elliot wave pattern. Not only that, but we are leaving on a flag, pennant. BTC will finish it's current dip, then either have one much smaller dip wave (unlikely) or break directly out of the triangle. The FP indicates a strong breakout. This will likely occur tonight around 1:00am CST or a bit later in the AM if we have the smaller wave. Buys should be set about $1,700.

This will very likely break the $3,000 wall. Once this occurs, mass normie FOMO will set in and BTC will soar.

Chart included in post below (since no one pays attention to posts with actual info and charts, only meme photo OPs, FUD, and FOMO). You don't have to belive me, but my portfolio is up 50% this week from swapping between LBC, AMP, SC, XCP, WAVES, XEM, DGB, and SYS (missed STRAT, though). People on Veeky Forums who say TA doesn't work are fucking morons. It works better in crypto than it does in any other trading market.

G-good luck, user

Other urls found in this thread:

letmegooglethat.com/?q=https://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:trend_lines
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, cut losses if BTC falls below the lower trend line

>1700
I think you meant 2700

Yeah, 2700, lel

nice just bought 100k

bought 500k

Niggerwhatareyoudoing.jpg

OP now phone(shit)posting

protip: don't

It's going to dip much lower first.

Phone posting for keks

I stopped coming on /bid/ because all good advice is ignored and only FUD and FOMO is followed. Please, user, if you're gonna trade, learn to trade.

MACD, RSI, Ichimoku Cloud, Trend lines, meme triangles, chart patterns, candlesticks, Fibonacci retracement for basic knowledge, buy low, sell high...omly then will you enter Lamboland.

As long as you have a proper entry (ex. only buying within the trendline and) exit strategy (ex. selling if it falls more than $10 below the trendline), the risk is very low while the reward is quite large.

Stay cucked, user

I'm betting that it would go down. Even it goes up, it won't be by much before it goes down again. There's obvious manipulation by whales because the buy/sell walls have the typical staircase pattern. Most of the buy orders are in small amounts.

>buy high sell low

I believe it, OP. This fits in well with my theory that bitcoin will moon up towards august 1st as people want acquire btc to get on both chains. Expect alts to tank hard for the same reason.

What chains? The fork isn't happening. Maybe in November but not now brotendo.

ITT : Random guesses and backwards rationalization.

My week graph looks like yours but idk what I'm doing desu. Where to learn this stuff besides googling everything and investopedia. Is there like a comprehensive free site around here that teaches?

>a comprehensive free site around here that teaches
You're on it

ROLLING FOR PRICE BY THURSDAY EVENING
0 = 1600
1 = 1800
2 = 2000
3 = 2200
4 = 2400
5 = 2600
6 = 2800
7 = 3000
8 = 3100
9 = 3200
DUBS = 1200

Great choice.

Jihan and the other big blockers iare going to split off their Bitcoin Cash (BCC).

Just learn it from Googling, application, and then figuring out what you did right and what needs modification and more learning on. A lot of it is pretty simple and doesn't take much to get the hand of once you get the hang of it.

Like seriously, draw a trend line along lower candle wicks, consider selling it it breaks much below the trend line with a high RSI and crossed MACD signal line, ???, profit. Again, suprisingly simple.

Their price is gonna go to shit. Most people will sell right away. They're just throwing a bitch fit that won't be successful in anyway.

For sure. But they might dump their real bitcoin in an attempt to fuck it over. I expect ATH leading up to BCC split, followed by big crash. We might see $1200 bitcoin.

Rolling!

This is what I'm worried about. I'm enjoying the bull run now and am gonna keep trading for dem mad gainz, but I'm gonna cut my losses short quick it looks like a reversal is happening. I'd much rather have to buy back at 5% more on a bear trap than fall down due to mass market manipulation.

the question is how much money does Jihan and his crew have ? If they dump all their BTC holdings all at once can they crash the course and maybe even meme some people into holding Bitcoin Cash instead ?

Well. considering they run some of the worlds largest mining corporations, which are essentially the Fed of the market, certainly quiet a lot.

Personally, I'm gonna keep trading as normal, as if we are in an uptrend still, but set and update stop losses on all my coins daily

I think both sides are going to dump so I except a price bloodbath.

What really alarms me is that if Jihan can convince enough of the miners to join his side, they could realistically 51% bitcoin.

>Dat TA babble

lel comedy gold.

I dont see the point why Jihan is even doing this, there is no way he can profit from such a bloodbath so what's his endgame here ? what does he want ? surely he must lose A LOT of money if he really goes for this bloodbath.

we're currently entering a reverse feldgrau piledriver maneuver, expect 1100 in 6 hours

t. finance degree and worked at goldman sachs for 8 years

He has a near monopoly on mining equipment. He has a chance right now to become the world's first trillionaire, and it looks like he's going to take the gamble.

The problem then, is it really worth if for them to cripple the market just to try and pump their shitcoin? Even if they did, I doubt BCC would pick up much steam and I think they know this. Wouldn't it be more profitable to just let the coin they already have huge control over to just do its thing and go up significantly in value?

Think about it from their side. If BCC wins, Jihan will become insanely stupidly rich in the future. If it fails he can just go back to mining bitcoin. Crippling the market right now doesn't matter because either way no one will remember in a year.

>I'm too ignorant and stubborn to spend any time learning well proven trading methods so I'll shitpost instead

Good choice, user

I hate this fucking greedy faggot, I will have to get out before the inevitable split and just stay on the sidelines until this shitshow is over.

BTC is on it's way to $5,000 closing by the end of the year. If he did that it might be another few years before we could reach that again. I just don't know that it's worth it for him.

Either way, I got my stop losses set tight and my exit strategy planned in case it does go down

1st November is when he will split off right ?

I mean isn't he effectively increasing his money by 10-20% by this split? He will still own the same amount of BTC but now he will also have BCC.

What's to stop him from making BCC, dumping it for more BTC then going back to mining BTC after he's made profit and bought more BTC from the price falling down?

What's the most reliable crypto trading platform? Trying to get started

LOL imagine he does that. That would be fucking crazy

>arbitrary made up rules
>methods

YGOX, formerly known as Yu-gi-oh! Online Exchange

Serious internet currencies use trading card sites

nice meme

kraken if you're EU
bitfinex otherwise

bittrex for altcoins

No, they announced their is now going to be a BCC hard fork on 08/01 in addition to SegWit2x

Isn't that like the most obvious thing though?

oh shit, I better get out of BTC soon then... I have no trust in Jihan not fucking everything up.

two 6s so far
lets make it a 7

>three sixes

KEK HAS SPOKEN

TA KEKS BTFO

Don't get out unless there is definite signs of crash, such as trendline break, etc.. Otherwise you might miss the likely over $3,000 moon mission.

Let your profits soar, cut your losses short

I mean I know the basics but with these whales playing mindgames I dont feel like I belong here. And with the poential of a huge crash when this thing goes wrong I really dont think I should be around for that possibility.

I will probably buy back in as soon as the market has calmed down a bit...

meme

>dubs now

ask nicely and he shall return the favor

If you want it bad enough you'll find it. Or stay here with the 12 y/o from /pol/ trying to predict the market by post numbers.

Twitter OGs calling Jihan crash attempt is go

Unfortunately i think this is the most likely, where there will be a short-term upshot to new ATH, followed by massive sell-off and settling back to current state. Back to watching the ticker like a stim addict.

Good luck with that, the market clearly wants segwit. jigglehan is fucked if he doesn't keep mining BTC and he knows it.

This is a temper tantrum because segwit takes tx off chain so he no longer gets that juicy fee money.

So when's a good time to short BTC? Any day before August 1st?

>8 hours ago
so who else is waiting for op to deliver?

Here we go boys

what website will show me the trend lines?

*price does literally anything*
"dead cat bounce" - biz

I will throw a bone for the Poloniex fags
>Look at GRC/SBD

OP here. I was expecting 3 waves and then breakout but we're getting another tiny one now. Just be patient, user.

Coingy. It doesn't show you them, but it gives you tools to draw them

letmegooglethat.com/?q=https://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:trend_lines

When do I buy OP?

$720-$730

This is silly. All profits will be lost when Aug 1 comes around

what if people buy and it just keeps going down instead.

Are you retarded?

Wew, managed to make one last small trade before the crossroads. Hope it dips down to 2700 so I can make some real gains.

how do i cut losses if bittrex froze all my bitcoin

wtf why did they frezze all your bitcoin??

were in a happy dog sit at the moment

oh nevermind i really am dumb, thought it was froze earlier but i see now they just changed confirmations to 6. thought i couldn't trade with it at all

>being such a newfag you don't even get this

shit dude scared me i was about to transfer from bitcoin there to buy some ANS but everyone is crying right now because ANT did not delivery as they expected over one day

honestly just set an order to buy above the upper trend line, you dont miss the moon if it does go up, and you never enter the trade if it doesn't moon.

also these fucking captchas where you need to wait for the fucking image to load as you click them over and over are really fucking annoying fuck off mods

it's finally dumping guys
how low do you think it'll go
down to 2730 from hovering around 2760 for over an hour

kys

ITS HAPPENING. THE ASIANS HAVE WOKEN UP

get rekt nigger
sub 2730 now and the buy walls seem to have dispersed

going up guys. 1.13 CST.
OP was legit

ITT: Buy high sell low psyop

And?

MAKE IT DO SOMETHING ALREADY

Is that official BTCrocket lunch to the moon?

>surely Veeky Forums was right. I'll just have to wait a few more hours... then I'll be a millionaire!