Ahhhhh I used a Bitcoin lockbox with no override. I put 10 yrs just to see because I ASSUMED THEY ASK FOR CONFIRMATION...

Ahhhhh I used a Bitcoin lockbox with no override. I put 10 yrs just to see because I ASSUMED THEY ASK FOR CONFIRMATION. No, you click and its gone for the time you specify. So im not getting my coins until 2028. FUCK!!!!

Mail it to me and I'll unlock it for you bro.

it's almost like the Lord didn't want you to sell too soon.

How much?

Does it build interest or anything during those 10 years?

50 BTC !!!

This might end up being for the better. How much user?

Omfg

For your own sake I hope you are larping.

Holy shit that is going to be worth at least half a million by the time you can unlock it again!

the lockbox just did you a huge favor.

You'll be among the Rothschilds in 2028

That is if quantum computers havent stolen his private key by then............

Just go to support and see if theres a way to override

unless there's like 14 forks between then and now.

>could have put the money in some lending system to make insanely good interest over that 10 year period
>puts it in a lockbox instead
>OP paid to lose his money

BALLS TO THE WALLS HODLER DETECTED

And the jews will earn interest until then

Hahahahahaha

OP is going to be one of top 1% in 2028 and he's bitching about not being able to fuck it all up.

Veeky Forums ladies and gentlemen.

OP if you still wanna go ahead with fucking yourself I guess you could still throw the trezor in the trash

>t. LARPer

>Bitcoin surges to $500,000 in several years
>OP can't cash out
>crashes into oblivion by 2028 and is worthless

hahahahahaha

mfw that's what will happen except it will surges to only max 10k and will crash in the coming years haha

This is what's going to happen

what the fuck is bitcoin lockbox, how does it tell the time

HANDS OF DIAMONDS!

So.. buy now and sell at 10k?

This is unironically good for you OP. By then, your coins will be worth a shit-ton. Actually, i might just do that with my Trezor.

I'm a crypto newbie, still haven't bought any bitcoins yet and am going trough the verification process in Bitstamp.

When would be the optimal time to buy? As soon as possible? I don't think logistics will allow me to buy bitcoins before August 1st

Why bother buying a Trezor? Paper wallets are just as good and are free.

But from coinbase, it's easier for noobs.

The best time to buy is after Aug1

As much as people like to think we just don't fully know what BTC will do, if you like your risk / reward to be good then simply monitor until I
BTC potentially dips. I think its far fetched in the short term for BTC to have any more large spikes without a sustainable amount of correction.

first evaluate how much you think bitcoin is worth
then buy at any price lower than that

That's actually a pretty good idea.
> buy 50 BTC.
> put each one to be unlocked every year.
> when they are worth 40k+ welcome my retirement

The lockbox has either screwed you or helped make you a multimillionaire.

Screencap this thread OP and get back to use in ten years. You'll either be regarded as the ultimate fool or the unwilling king of the hodlers.

he's joking. No one knows how far this will go.

I'm not American.

I guess that depends on how Segwit is activated.

How the hell am I supposed to evaluate how much BTC is worth?

Which lending is trustworthy enough ?

You'll either wake up on the morning of 2028 and throw your trezor into the trashbin since your coins will be worthless or you will go and buy yourself 7 lambos, each for different day of the week. You've made your worst or best mistake of your life today OP.

>How the hell am I supposed to evaluate how much BTC is worth?
dont buy something you dont understand

At least you won't panic sell during an inevitable dip in the future and be filthy rich when you can access it again

Thanks for the excellent laugh, OP, you luckless son of a bitch.

How does this locking function work. Doesn't Trezor give you a wallet seed when you initialize the device? Why not use that.

wouldn't it be 2027?

If he lives that long.

Uh? Hello Emperor HODL