en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitland_Plan
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1858/01/bolivar.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mason cara burro hijo de puta

los masones son el futuro de sudamérica

It starts with. One thing

Un futuro de mierda

sudamérica ya es mierda

why do masons trigger you so much? were you abused by them in a ritual?

Desde que la tomaron los masones.Burro

leave Sucre to me

>why do masons trigger you so much?
They are human garbage that destroyed civilization to place their oligarchies in them.Trash,garbage,poison,rats,toxic,nuclear waste.All synomims of mason

Sucre was the sacrificial lamb of the revolution

The Spaniards were already becoming irrelevant, they would not have been able to hold onto their colonies anyway.

porque las drogas, puto

Oh look at the mason what a little lying piece of shit he is. The royalist were winning the war until your budy Riego made the coup.Masonry led to a genocide in America against the natives and Spaniards.Masons are genocidical psycopaths that would destroy the world if they could put their oligarchies in control of the ashes that were left.Masones hijos de puta

>porque las drogas, puto
Masón cabrón vete al paredón

Was he a mason or something? Every single Bolivar thread has people in Spanish talking about masons and my Spanish isn't really good enough to understand anything past you cursing about masons

Las realistas nunca habrían ganado la guerra idiota

Yes he was, he was inspired by other mason too, the founding fathers of the US.

Dont you get bored?

>Was he a mason or something?
Yes.So was Miranda,Sucre and San Martin.And their peninsular buddy Riego. Just look at this. The independence of the colonies was planned from the masonic lodge of London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitland_Plan

The founding fathers were saints. The Spanish empire was a decaying piece of shit anyway.

Habían ganado en México y el ejercito de Riego era 4 veces más grande que el de San Martín panchito masón.

It was, Spain would not be able to hold onto them, they could barely withstand Napoleon's armies in their own backyard.

If you're havin' rebel problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but the Brits ain't one.

Habían ganado la batalla, no la guerra. No era posible a ganar la guerra totalmente

The Spanish empire was unstoppable mason.It took tons of masonic treachery to take it down (masonic Napoleon,masonic Riego,masonic Villeneuve ,masonic Wellington,masonic Bolivar).There is a reason why Britain was so obsessed with taking it down as it would have dominated the XIX century through sheer demographics and empty land for emigration.

>Habían ganado la batalla, no la guerra. No era posible a ganar la guerra totalmente
Los cojones panchi.Los masones traidores hubieran sido colgados como cerdos sino hubiera sido por el masón de Riego

The Spanish Empire and Spain itself were decaying husks that were basically puppet states of other, more powerful countries, peninsulare scum

La independencia fue inevitable

>The Spanish Empire and Spain itself were decaying husks that were basically puppet states of other, more powerful countries, peninsulare scum
Kek.It took multiple layers of masonry and conspiracies to take it down.Spain was still annihilating every other country deep into the XVIII century masonic piece of shit.The manufacturing sector was growing due protectionism and masonic liberal leeches were scared of a country with an inch of morality to succeed so they orchestrated masonic coups and the rest is history.

Masón hijo de puta no mientas

>Spain was still annihilating every other country deep into the XVIII century
>mfw someone actually believes this
Spain was like the retarded little brother of France

Te gustaría seguir siendo puta de los godos?

Spain was unstoppable mason.No wonder that masons were so scared.It had the highest ceilling potential in Europe and masons preffered perfidous Britain or retarded France over a catholic country

Spain lost that war you literal retard

Tu mente masónica ha sido contaminada

No the guy you are replying too, and I think that he is somewhat crazy like that American dude who uses poor English and even poorer Spanish to make post about Iberia; but to be fair, i think that Quadraple Alliance could be considered a drawn as Spain did not conquer its former Italian realms but Spanish princes were put in those thrones.

Due a masonic alliance.Spain was still destroying all countries 1v1.

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1858/01/bolivar.htm

bolivar is shit
t. Marx

>www.marxists.org
;)

>France was not a Catholic country

France was a masonic whorehouse since the days of trechearous protomasonic Richelieu

>literally have a French prince put on their throne
>SPAIN STRONK!!!

>be spanish
>try to stop the eternal anglo
>lose half of your fleet to wind

King Phillip was the rightful heir after the death of Joseph Ferdinand. It was only the treacherous masonic kingdom of Britain and the masonic United provinces who opposed this

>literally have a foreigner rule your country
>strong

The Borbons are a Navarrese dinasty. While England has been ruled by Germans and Normas for 11 centuries

Bourbons were a cadet branch of the Capets, who just happened to rule Navarre. They were pure French

>They were pure French
No they weren't.In fact Lois XIV was more Spanish than French

WE