What am I missing here Veeky Forums?

What am I missing here Veeky Forums?

>current price ~3 pennies
>when rolling peg is implemented the price will be pegged to a dollar, freezing some coins in the process but raising the price to a dollar
>price skyrockets to a dollar = 100x gains for unfrozen coins
>sell off unfrozen coins and wait to sell frozen coins

this seems like a retardedly easy way to make tons of money right now, why is this coin not bigger? simply because it's still in development?

how are they pegging the price to a dollar?

it doesn't make sense

comfy gains, mang

Can you explain plz?

Where does it say it will be pegged to 1 dollar? The rolling peg doc just says keeping it stable but doesnt mention a specific ratio.

Do not invest in bitbay.
It's not bigger because syscoin and other competitors are miles ahead. And the single developer David refuses to bring any other help on board. And he's been like that for YEARS. Meanwhile you have a bunch of shills sucking his dick waiting for it to released. Ain't got time to wait 2 years for this shit nigga. Don't invest. Sorry bay shills it's the truth.

Brainlet detected.

SYScoin Nigger detected. BAY is already out.

Bitbays only way forward is darknet sellers/buyers

I think it means that it is pegged to the US dollar in the sense that its growth should appear relatively linear when looked at against the dollar. It will still gain value (the rolling part), but will try to avoid the volatility of bitcoin by keeping the price somewhat constant relative to the dollar. Pegged to the dollar as a currency instead of bitcoin, not to one dollar

>Grammar error in infographic
>Shitty cartoon characters
>Peg mechanism that just makes it impossible to sell and cut your losses when it loses value
AVOID

This image is unironically years old I just saw the shill posting it. Honestly if you don't see the value in bitbay you're going to be cucked in the long run, I don't need to convince you of shit.

Nigga SYS is not miles ahead SYS is a hyped-up scamcoin

>1001 sat buy wall is slowly getting sold into
>price can't be pushed beyond 1050
>less than 20 btc volume for weeks
Bitbay is fucking done, boys. Sad thing for all those who bought at 1700+

She gonna squirt up rn boys?

bitbay shill stop samefagging
you do this every day
rolling peg is vaporware
dev is stringing along bagholders
not many people, even here, are dumb enough to fall for your antics

AGAIN, until this neet gets hold onto some really good marketer for this product is dead

>forced bagholding
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

This seems like complete bullshit.

Why would anyone even want this?

Sys is behind bitbay. Have you downloaded their marketplace!! lol it's really shit! To suck an extent that they have openly abandoned it and now have a vapourware marketplace called bloackmarket

Also the peg will be like Tether apart from wallet owners can vote 5-6 times a day to inflate or declare by a set amount (1%etc although not yet decided upon) it will be pegged to the price it is when the pegggijg happens which hopefully will be 10cents or more.

R I dumb or just stupid? It's the missing oeuvre in crypro! A stabile price!
Who's Gona buy items using crypto when one day it's $500 and the next $700 due to fluctuations

Ur a complete nob jockey if u don't know that

>one day it's $500 and the next $700
>one day it's $1 and next $1

which is the shitcoin

See