DGB creed

This is my crypto. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

we are the digimarines

Nothing puts smile on my face when DGB does MONSTER MOON.

And when it Moons it is not for few minutes it last's 2 fucking days!

FUDDERS SUCK DICK :D HAHAHAAH

Larping as a US marine should be an indicator of the average intelligence of a dgb hodler. Are you thinking??

I FUD you fags all the time but even I got in now, because obviously there's a whale group who wants to pump this hard. Not missing out on easy money.

thats the top everybody, wrap it up! see you again in 2 weeks

WHY

CANT

I

HOLD

ALL

THESE

BAGS

we are the digimarines

8m DGB master race reporting in

Bought at 50 sats. Had 16m but sold half at 1900 sats during the crash to protect myself. Now I'm just riding comfy into lamboland (though I'm already in lamboland)

>bought at 50 sats
>sold 4 million digibytes at 1900
fucking hell user, good for you

damn dude

got in at 35 sat. too poor to put anything but 30 dollar worth or 56k digibyte... h-how long must i hodl to lambo land? i- i have enough right?

>bought at 1900

Will I ever be able to drop these bags??

it should go up to 1300 on this run in the next week or so, so you can drop bags there.

Where is the faggot with the posw graph?

>biz tells me digibyte is shit and dont waste my money on it
>immediately drop a tenner on it to see where it goes
>my money has doubled
>have done this for every coin shit on by Veeky Forums
>literally the only coin ive lost money on is Sia which biz was basically eating the asshole of because they liked it so much
never listen to biz

Sia was 1 of the 20 coins that mooned yesterday also though. What's the problem?

Bought in around 300 sats, sold most of it at 2150 sats, then bought the "dip" back to 1500 sats and was shocked when it went so much further down but have been holding ever since.

Hoping to sell around 2000 sats again as I originally planned.

wow

this was the transfer of bags, amazing

You know they're a newfag when they didn't see DGB moon in the beginning. The walls it actually broke up to 900 and then to the ATH were much larger than the 100 BTC wall at Polo right now.

digibyte
will
be
$1

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH