Will Africa ever recover?

Will Africa ever recover?

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquatic_ape_hypothesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>birthplace of mankind is Southern Europe
>birthplace of western civilization and European culture is Southern Europe
Varg BTFO, will nordcucks ever recover

Homo Sapiens came to be 0,1 million years ago and everything indicates that they spread from Africa. This early ancestor existed 7,2 million years ago.

So the ancestor of man evolved in Europe before going back down south

One question - and I have to mention that I'm not /pol/:

I've learned back in biology class that at the place, where a new species evolves, the greatest genetic diversity is to be found and I have also learned that Africa (thus) has the greatest diversity regarding human races

How is that compatible with humans coming from Europe?

>Abstract

>The split of our own clade from the Panini is undocumented in the fossil record. To fill this gap we investigated the dentognathic morphology of Graecopithecus freybergi from Pyrgos Vassilissis (Greece) and cf. Graecopithecus sp. from Azmaka (Bulgaria), using new μCT and 3D reconstructions of the two known specimens. Pyrgos Vassilissis and Azmaka are currently dated to the early Messinian at 7.175 Ma and 7.24 Ma. Mainly based on its external preservation and the previously vague dating, Graecopithecus is often referred to as nomen dubium. The examination of its previously unknown dental root and pulp canal morphology confirms the taxonomic distinction from the significantly older northern Greek hominine Ouranopithecus. Furthermore, it shows features that point to a possible phylogenetic affinity with hominins. G. freybergi uniquely shares p4 partial root fusion and a possible canine root reduction with this tribe and therefore, provides intriguing evidence of what could be the oldest known hominin.

Please highlight the part of this paragraph which reads "we wuz adam n eve n sheeit"

true, this also ignores that primates aren't native to europe. what this really appears to be is an example of an early migration out of africa similar to erectus. and just like erectus our direct connection to it is in question considering that all other ancestors of humans have been found in africa which could make this more of a separate branch that died out quickly.

Most likely.

The fossil did not belong to a human. See

>primates aren't native to europe
Wrong

Slavs don't count.

Why should I give a fuck? I get that this is a history board, but I am sincerely disinterested in shit flinging done by angry autists on Veeky Forums that resent the theory that humanity could have possible came out of Africa...because....they hate black people? It has nothing to do with them but half you fucks apply irrelevant ancient shit to validate your views and prejudices of today

One distant ancestor of man had at least some members of its species living in southern europe yes

>varg BTFO
Doesn't this help Varg? He's more of a European and White Nationalist so he should be happy that the birthplace of man is in Evropa

All this article does is suggest that Europeans are monkeys. I don't get why you're celebrating over that.

Because it's the truth? Are you that liberal that you don't care about it because it might be racist?

What the scientific paper says:
>There lived in the Balkans an ape with teeth very similar to those of humans, and very different from other apes
>We assume some kind of human prototype existed on the Balkans at some time

What /pol/tards repost all over the website for a week:
>WE WUZ HUMANS UND SHAIZE JAJAJJAJAJAJA

>some kind of human prototype existed on the Balkans at some time
>at some time

You mean current day?

This doesn't really change much. Homo sapiens still sprung forth from somewhere in Africa. This only means that we have an ancestor from seven million years that had some human-like teeth. I really want to know more, too. Stuff like this is really interesting.

Science is irrelevant horsepiss.

How would it be racist though?

What's next? India? SEA?

You leftists hate white people, that's why

Oh here we go, it's the faggot who accuses everyone of hating white people

Go back to /pol/ you cunt

He's a Nordic we wuzzer though, he doesn't consider Southern Europeans to be white and fell for the "blonde hair/blue eyes purity" meme. It's ironic since idiots like him constantly jerk off to european achievements and most of them came from Mediterraneans

>Go back to /pol/ you cunt
not your safespace. leftypol

This shit never goes anywhere except to some racist's conspiracy theories.

Doesn't the cunt on the left have an identified condition?

everyone on the left has a concoction called "being an SJW faggot"

I bet these apes originated in the middle east first

Whites generally do have larger brow ridges than black people, but black people have slightly jutting jaws. Combine the two? Australian Aboriginals.

Also, this is pretty inaccurate.

Or hell, maybe even Africa. Walking apes tend to leave that continent a lot.

>He doesn't know who Nazbols are

Yes. It's called being ugly.

>liberal

There's that word again

Try to form a reply without devolving into political drivel, you newfag nigger

No its Africa because it makes sense. This walking ape clearly migrated from Africa into Europe then died there causing scientist to think walking apes came from europe when in reality they were everywhere in the old world.

It's funny how if the opposite was being stated, every post in this thread would just be crying (((Science)))

southern Europeans used to be white tho

Because it's the 6th or so time baiters have posted this article here. Come on. Tell them why their shit flinging is unscientific, misquided, biased or just boring memery, irrelevant to the findings, and see them call you a (((commie librull niggerjewcuck)))

double dubs confirms truth
kekked at toaster

DELET DIS WHITEY
WE WUZ KANZ N' SHIET MUTHAFUGGA

They are still white you fucking /pol/tard

Nordcucks will deny this

>southern europe conquered and colonized by gothic expeditionary scouting parties

just tri moreta finally

>oldest known hominin found in Greece

WE WUZ GARDEN OF EDEN

Oh fucking great

>Hehe goys, you see? Evropa was the birthplace of mankind
>SO EVERYONE IS EUROPEAN
>Everyone is allowed to come in because that's their place of origin
>Refugees welcome

These Jewish tricks.

This article is fucking retarded. Human beings didn't exist even 1 million years ago.

you didn't even read the article retard

i'll support this conspiracy theory if it will get /pol/ to stop reposting this damn thread

>arab....... ??? ........ Dutch?

>humans only started migrating at the arbitrary date of my choice, it never happened before then

africa and europe were extremely interconnected by land at that time. it's a bit inaccurate to say hominids evolved in either one or the other instead of both.

Italy and Greece are the same genetically as they were 2000 year ago
If they were white then, they are white now

Yes but not all blond hair blue eyes.

Get a vasectomy if you unironically believe that.

>humans come from Africa
WE

M
I
L
L
I
O
N

Y
E
A