Antfags btfo

looks like china's ethereum is a bit light in terms of actual implementation

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6jzaje/where_can_i_find_antshare_actual_repository/
pastebin.com/gwx331HT
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1rec71wN6ul2OdC31vc_sY6RUXF4pW5ub4uMuG5HIj3E/edit#slide=id.p22
antfans.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link to website where this is stated instead of some small screenshot, fag

wow what a shocker, if you look at their github page you can literally see there is basically only 1 guy working on this shitcoin.

They don't use github for their code, moron. Chinese.

Antshares is a classic case of buy the rumor sell the news. I bought ANS at $3, created hype on various social media, I then released a powerpoint I found with a ton of aspirational bullshit on it and posted it on reddit. Then I sold, unfortunately I didn't sell quite at the right time, I sold at $7.20 but I made a huge profit.

The ANS devs are shit. The github and current product is shite and I'll bet they don't meet the deadlines. People are expecting the shit wallet to get fixed with the rebrand, but guess what, they are literally just going to rebrand it and the wallet will stay the same. I can't wait to see this thing drop like a rock.

That is a rumor, I've been reading their wechat group and they keep posting their github, I haven't seen anything else.

>yuuugeee profit
>all that effort for a shitty x2

Forgot to mention, also made a load of money from arb

Yeah yeah, you fags always say it's gonna drop like a rock and it never, ever does. It stays at super high volume on bittrex 24/7, even after it was put on binance, which fags like you said would drop the volume. Shove it up your ass.

Can't wait to see you cry and try to chase after it after it takes off ^^

post the powerpoint

assuming you are actually speaking the truth here, I wanna tell you something user. I FUCKING KNEW IT FROM THE BEGINNING. You have been trying to get me to buy into this memecoin for days now and I knew it from the first time I saw your threads that you wanted to scam me. well played though, you truly deserve your money.

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6jzaje/where_can_i_find_antshare_actual_repository/

It's funny, when I first started shilling it I actually believed in the project, when I started to dive a bit deeper I realized what a big steaming pile of shit it is

the people behind antshares are incompetent idiots. don't believe me? just try out their wallet lmao

Wallet works great for me, you lying faggot.

Also I'll tip you guys off on something, take a little look at XRL. I went all in on this thing when I sold my ANS. Read about, buy it and don't talk about it on here for maximum gains.

Lmao. Now he's shilling xrl. Yeah go ahead losers. Listen to this guy. Pretty much zero chance he's telling the truth about his gains.

I can guarantee that no Chinese person has ever heard of antshares. Antfags may as well be saying it's the Martian Ethereum.

You don't have to buy user, just saying it's worth checking out.

Also here is my arb checking script for anyone wanting to do arb pastebin.com/gwx331HT . It only checks one way(selling on bittrex buying on yunbi), this is because bitcoin is overvalued on yunbi and cause you can't deposit ANS. A tip if you do arb, when you tranfer btc to yunbi use the viabtc accelerator to get the btc to transfer faster. You will need to do it at o'clock cause there is a submission limit on viabtc which resets at o'clock. If you are a ANS holder you can gain a lot of ANS doing this

>the average intelligence of ANS haters. Literally no chinese person has heard of ANS. Despite its active market on Yunbi

Great Arb opportunities arise when there is a lot of western fomo, e.g. if you do what I did and make reddit posts of new info you find on wechat or even just make fake shit, the price will go up on bittrex and stay roughly the same on yunbi. You then dump on bittrex and you sell on yunbi. Literally easy as piss money.

*buy on yunbi
ANS still has a lot more hype behind it so it is prolly safe to ride for a short while longer however I would advise getting out as people will eventually discover what a pile of shit it is

See ya at $50 by Xmas fags.

docs.google.com/presentation/d/1rec71wN6ul2OdC31vc_sY6RUXF4pW5ub4uMuG5HIj3E/edit#slide=id.p22

i have to admit i was quite excited about it when i first heard about it, nice story, chinese eth, the nice articles in the press, the subreddit... then I tried to start having a look at the code and I don't see much there to be honest - it's a little bit of a red flag don't you think? what's bothering me is the gap between all the features mentionned here and there like quantum resistance, e-contracts, multi-language compatible etc etc - then I go on the repo and I see 250 measly commits, and looking even more into the code I see else if chains 2000 lines long...

Funny how actual whales, not small fish fags like yourself, agree that NEO has huge long term prospects then.

but you're still active on the sub

how many levels of shilling are you on right now? you're trying to convince us that the coin is shit but you're also still clearly invested in it.

you play a mean game and I like it

I sold on Friday, maybe you are looking at the wrong account?

;)

Did you read that in Whale Magazine?

I think he is talking about the one whale who posted in the sub lmao

They don't really use github in China.

this

These fags don't understand how different China is. They just don't get it.

The dev channel in the slack has over a hundred people in it...that's just in the West.

And NOBODY in China, look at their antfans website, there is hardly any posts on there

so why didn't you wait to sell until word got out how shitty it is

Post it, fag. We're not taking your word for shit. Let's see the empty chinese forum.

Cause I saw another project I really liked and got fomo, also I don't like risk

Im starting to change my tune on him, I saw a bunch of /r/antshares posts on his account but didn't realize he sold friday.

He seems pretty legit

antfans.org/
This should be the main Chinese forum, it is listed on their website

>ETH holders literally this threatened by ANS

Sad!

You literally deserve to be poor if you can't see that Antshares/NEO will be successful. Go buy more bitbean

what project

newfags always fall for shitty fundamentals

ANT
LISK
ARK
XRP
etc

>inb4 b-but muh TA

Scroll up, read my other post

>antfans.org/
wow empty indeed, most popular post 30 days ago has 20 replies, most other posts have 2 or 3

fine with me. It leaves me enough time to accumulate ANC from ANS

how long have you been in crypto?

I bought ANS intending to be holding for at least a few years

Already at double my inital, not selling until it reaches its true value of 300- 1500

Since January, I guess I sound like someone whos been around for a while cause I talk sense lol
Also here is a tldr XRL shill, since you sound interested:
>ARB bot
>Market making
>They want to become THE place to buy crypto, by becoming a single point of access for all crypto by buying/selling from exchange with the best price. They will be in a good position to do this if they become a major market maker
>Also they have a trading bot in the works
>Nobody knows about it at the moment, super low marketcap and on no exchanges

I thought about doing that too until I digged into it a bit more... now I'm not so sure, and I was planning to actually go all in... but implementation seems just sub-par

Their team seems really competent too, thanks for the tip

Whatever. Go ahead and sell, fags. I do what I can to help. But at the end of the day, you selling means more ants for me. Go ahead and run after the latest flavor of the month crypto market place. As if we don't have enough of them.